NBA 2023-24

shadow_operative

On 12/17/2023 at 12:06 AM, MNLonghornFUKM said:

Yea he had a clutch shot.

Btw YouTube tv has nba league pass for $50 bucks now…I’m on a 7 day trial and may do it for a few at 15$ a month.

Never had nba LP. Pretty sweet to just flip something on. Stunning review, I know lol

Its really the only way to go if you like the league.    Fortunately the last couple yrs its come with the purchase of NBA2K but I would buy it either way.

Edwards, 22, was tagged in a post including the conversation via leaked text messages, which allegedly showed a photo of a positive pregnancy test and responses "hell nawl can't do dis" and "Get a abortion lol."

The post also includes a photo of a wire transfer of $100,000 with text messages saying, "I will send you money to help you out" and "you got da money whats the hol up."

https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/39141079/anthony-edwards-walks-back-heat-moment-abortion-remark

• Haha 1

On 12/16/2023 at 5:57 AM, Aqua Buddha said:

This wasn't supposed to be a tank season for the Pistons, either.  (That was last year.)  This is Cade's 3rd year with them.  What do they do with him at this point?  Does he even want to be there going forward?  If they want to blow it up (again), they could get a lot for him.

Except Cade sucks who the fuck cares what he does he's not the guy, hes barely a guy

8 hours ago, Michael Knight said:

Did you go to the Tyreek Hill school of relationship advice

The Sean Kemp School of Financial Planning. It's an accelerated program for those collecting baby mama's in their early twenties

Edited by Blotto

11 hours ago, Michael Knight said:

Did you go to the Tyreek Hill school of relationship advice

Huh? Getting knocked up by NBA players is a grift. Ant should do everything he can to terminate it. 

Not that it's going to wind up happening. He's looking at 18 years of checks. 

Edited by ztejas
  • Hook 'Em 1

On 12/16/2023 at 10:29 PM, MNLonghornFUKM said:

Wow OKC beats Denver in Denver. Stole one, seemed like Denver was always in control

I believe it’s the first loss at home ever where MPJ/Murray/AG50 and joker all played.

Presti truly is a wizard.  Why do big market teams keep taking chances on max contract over the hill players that destroy their cap space/future?  Why wouldn't some big market team just get sick of losing and pay Presti 30M per?  Sure, it would take a while but within 4-5 years you'd be set up rather well vs perpetual hell.  I'm looking at you up there in the NYC...also the clowns here in Chicago.  

Edited by ChiTownDoc

5 hours ago, ChiTownDoc said:

Presti truly is a wizard.  Why do big market teams keep taking chances on max contract over the hill players that destroy their cap space/future?  Why wouldn't some big market team just get sick of losing and pay Presti 30M per?  Sure, it would take a while but within 4-5 years you'd be set up rather well vs perpetual hell.  I'm looking at you up there in the NYC...also the clowns here in Chicago.  

Because no ownership group or fan base would let Presti or anyone else have total control.  Presti had the leeway and trust to completely destroy a playoff team and tank on purpose for 2-3 years in order to rebuild.  You think any other team (ownership and fans) in America would let that happen?  

32 minutes ago, Aqua Buddha said:

Because no ownership group or fan base would let Presti or anyone else have total control.  Presti had the leeway and trust to completely destroy a playoff team and tank on purpose for 2-3 years in order to rebuild.  You think any other team (ownership and fans) in America would let that happen?  

Well yeah.  Philly tanked for a decade (they admit to it for 4 years).  Yes there’s plenty of teams that would be fine going through that.  Philly fans fucking suck and stuck with the ‘trust the process’ mantra.  Brooklyn Net fans would not give one fuck.  
You act like it was a decade lost in the wilderness.  Pretty sure OKC has the 4th best winning % in last decade.  With all that tanking. 

edit: have you lived in big cities?  Miami and Chicago just ignore their teams when they suck.  Blackhawks have great tradition and fans didn’t rebel at all as they were dead last or close the last 5-6 years.  Just saying acting like people will riot in the streets is laughable.  

Edited by ChiTownDoc
  • Hook 'Em 1

Nice return from Ja. But i have to criticize the Pelicans....you have to force the ball to anyone else there. You simply have to double or trap and force the action elsewhere. It's inexcusable to me.

Also, acting like he's the victim is just so dumb. Yeah we kept receipts too you jackass. Sorry we didn't want you to throw your life away with self inflicted dipshittery.

Edited by Pam Cummings
  • Like 1

28 minutes ago, Pam Cummings said:

Also, acting like he's the victim is just so dumb. Yeah we kept receipts too you jackass. Sorry we didn't want you to throw your life away with self inflicted dipshittery.

That's sports. Do something amazing and you're the "resilient hero making an inspiring comeback from adversity." No time to mention that the adversity was due to him being an MVP-level dumbass. Because he played basketball real good, it's clear that he learned his lesson. Or something.

• Hook 'Em 1

18 minutes ago, aggie08 said:

That's sports. Do something amazing and you're the "resilient hero making an inspiring comeback from adversity." No time to mention that the adversity was due to him being an MVP-level dumbass. Because he played basketball real good, it's clear that he learned his lesson. Or something.

Nah i think it's modern society. It used to be that people had shame when they were caught doing stupid shit. There was legitimate contrition. They knew better. Now holding a person accountable for their actions makes them a "victim".

• Like 2

50 minutes ago, Pam Cummings said:

Nah i think it's modern society. It used to be that people had shame when they were caught doing stupid shit. There was legitimate contrition. They knew better. Now holding a person accountable for their actions makes them a "victim".

Are you under the impression that self-absorbed shitbag celebrities are a new thing? Babe Ruth laughs at that idea. 

1 hour ago, Blotto said:

Are you under the impression that self-absorbed shitbag celebrities are a new thing? Babe Ruth laughs at that idea. 

I think that the physical act of recording yourself doing crimes and posting them on the internet kind of adds an aspect of broussardedness that the Great Bambino could never even dream of.

Edited by Pam Cummings

5 hours ago, aggie08 said:

Victimhood is currency these days.

So impressed by his bravery.