Texas vs tcu - 6:30pm on ABC

Pancho

Just now, Firemans4Horn said:

3rd and 1 is not something that should be befuddling Steve Sarkisian in year 3

if he would just stop fucking calling virtually the SAME FUCKING PLAY on every 3rd and 1 he might have a chance.... as was said above....get some movement going before the run, let the RB run to the long side of the field to get that yard.  stop going dead up on the middle on 3rd every team knows we are going to run up the middle and they put 9 in the fucking box to stop us

• Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, Hermanator said:

I don't think this one is on Sark, yet. And I haven't agreed with a lot of Sark's stuff since the Kansas game.  

Ewers is limited and the line is making mistakes. Then bad luck shit like Worthy stepping out by half a foot 

We just find ways to shoot ourselves in the dick, and we have a HC that can't bring himself to put anyone away because that would be uncouth 

Edited by Spider2YBanana

5 minutes ago, Hermanator said:

That was basically nothing. They just called it because the TCU fucks were pointing. No way these refs saw any movement there. 

This

i have seen a couple games where defense stands up and points and refs throw a flag even though there was nothing to it.

• Pancho unpinned this topic