Coach Sark Press Conference 11.13 - Sometime after 11:15am, but before 11:45am - LHN

BigOrange1

Watching the end of the TCU game on LHN as I wait for Sark, reminded just how shitty Dave Pasch is as PBP (he’s actually a dummy) and Dvoracek has been letting his douchiness come out more on the broadcasts, perhaps it’s because those fucks called our games three times this season (so far). Enough with these pricks.

Edited by Vito Andolini
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, DigglerontheHoof said:

We don't seem to have a problem showing up angry, but we sure as hell can't maintain it for more than a half. 

If we stayed aggressive I think it would be easier to maintain that attacking mindset. Putting the cruise control on and player lose some intensity

• Hook 'Em 2

Just now, Js1 said:

The theme for this week is “win and in Arlington”

Show up angry, Aggressive and super focusness 

Yep! We got this if we can channel our anger/pissed off-ness and stay focused. Be pissed for Brooks! He was having an amazing season. Just incredible and win this next one and the next one for Brooks! 

1 minute ago, BurntOrange&White said:

Was he the one who asked about Jimbo and what Sark would do with 76 million buyout?

Buy whoever employs Clements and then fire his dumb ass

Just now, MirrOlure said:

Did he answer "I'd buy the radio station you work for and fire you"?

Great minds think alike lol

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2

38 minutes ago, Vito Andolini said:

Watching the end of the TCU game on LHN as I wait for Sark, reminded just how shitty Dave Pasch is as PBP (he’s actually a dummy) and Dvoracek has been letting his douchiness come out more on the broadcasts, perhaps it’s because those fucks called our games three times this season (so far). Enough with these pricks.

Would take them any day over that pederast Brando and his moron partner. The worst, ever. 

• Hook 'Em 4

23 minutes ago, The Ace of Aces said:

Reading between the lines I think Sark has taken PK to task with the defenses’ 2nd half play schematics and physical approach. 

He sure as hell better do something. I can't believe people think Texas has a good defense because they held the last 3 teams to under 100 yrds rushing. Guess what, there's a reason why teams aren't trying to run the ball. I suppose Becco is another QB that will have a career day unless coach K pulls a rabbit out of a hat.

• Hook 'Em 1

25 minutes ago, The Ace of Aces said:

Reading between the lines I think Sark has taken PK to task with the defenses’ 2nd half play schematics and physical approach. 

5 minutes ago, DanTheHorn said:

Criticized the play calling and week effort on the defense as strongly as he has since the come to Jesus presser but has yet to have a come to Jesus moment during a presser on his third quarter play calling.

Yeah... Sark needs to get pissed at himself and their weakass short yardage blocking efforts... 🙄 

39futf.jpg

• Hook 'Em 1