2024 CFP SEMIFINAL SUGAR BOWL FUNDRAISER - TICKETS ARE FOR SALE NOW

immamac

10 hours ago, immamac said:

Ok, it looks like we are going to do Manning's Upstairs + Courtyard + Fulton Street spillover. If we sell more than 1000 we will take over all of manning's if we sell more than 1500 by Monday we will be doing an entire block party including Grand Isle and Fulton Alley. It is very important that tomorrow when I put up the link for pre-sales that if you want to go that you sign up. This event will max out at 4500 people. 

$100 to get in, includes food buffet all day and cash bar and $50 dollar donation to Texas One Fund. (950 available as of now)

$175 (may go up to $200 still negotiating the time of open bar) for VIP, includes food buffet and premium alcohol all day, also includes $50 donation to Texas One Fund. (100 available as of now)

$500 for Texas MVP Package, gonna be cool when announced. (TBD on how many available, fairly exclusive probably 30 or less)

Cash Bar sales up to 50k go directly to Texas One Fund for the GA folks. 

I am taking a 0% cut of all sales and all proceeds that do not cover fees/whatever costs etc is going to Texas One Fund. This has the potential to pay for the needs of a significant chunk of the rosters if we pull it off. Anything you can do to help promote this please do, that includes any hookups you have at local news stations in DFW/Houston/San Antonio/Austin/New Orleans

That’s really bad ass. 

Would have been cool if the suite thing at NRG would have worked, but doing something like you are for the Sugar may end up being a lot more beneficial. Just like you mentioned above. All about the death star. 

• Hook 'Em 1

On 12/3/2023 at 9:19 PM, Both Tacos said:

Any thoughts of a watching party in the Dallas area?
I would be so down for the NOLA trip and hang there, but daughter has high school basketball.

pics?

On 12/4/2023 at 12:15 PM, Beau Vine said:

I have several Seattle friends who are flying in to SAT and driving over with me because SEA-->MSY costs a fucking fortune right now.

I really hope you dont lose all four tires in East Houston on the way

On 12/6/2023 at 2:49 PM, immamac said:

Ok, so the plan is evolving rather quickly.

Right now thanks to @Alien Octopus we have a clear line on https://fultonalley.com/ this entire place + permits to block off fulton and make it an entire block party similar to what Scholz does for tailgate during the season at home games. 

Would that be of interest to everyone here - there will likely be a get in fee + cashbar or something of the sort so we can guarantee the space without making me go absolutely broke. This would be the official Texas Exes, Texas One Fund, On Texas Football, Surly Horns, and others tailgate. We will have a second line from Fulton to the stadium (about 1 mile, 27 min walk).

I'm thinking we set this as a $100 per person full day experience starting at 10AM and ending an hour before kick when the second line takes off to the stadium. Then parlaying that with a watch party for those who don't have tickets at the alley that is less "formal" than the actual block party itself. 

How the hell is 1 mile a 27 minute walk?!?!

Edited by MisterP

On 12/3/2023 at 11:32 AM, immamac said:

Ok, it looks like we are going to do Manning's Upstairs + Courtyard + Fulton Street spillover. If we sell more than 1000 we will take over all of manning's if we sell more than 1500 by Monday we will be doing an entire block party including Grand Isle and Fulton Alley. It is very important that tomorrow when I put up the link for pre-sales that if you want to go that you sign up. This event will max out at 4500 people. 

$100 to get in, includes food buffet all day and cash bar and $50 dollar donation to Texas One Fund. (950 available as of now)

$175 (may go up to $200 still negotiating the time of open bar) for VIP, includes food buffet and premium alcohol all day, also includes $50 donation to Texas One Fund. (100 available as of now)

$500 for Texas MVP Package, gonna be cool when announced. (TBD on how many available, fairly exclusive probably 30 or less)

I am taking a 0% cut of all sales and all proceeds that do not cover fees/whatever costs etc is going to Texas One Fund. This has the potential to pay for the needs of a significant chunk of the rosters if we pull it off. Anything you can do to help promote this please do, that includes any hookups you have at local news stations in DFW/Houston/San Antonio/Austin/New Orleans

If I buy a ticket, can I gift it to someone else? If so, can that be done anonymously?

I can't go to the party. But I'll be damned if I'm not going to support the cause.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Ron Swanson said:

Icy Whites it is.  I love it.

Thought the preferred nomenclature is Stormtroopers.

Texas Uniforms Among the Most Iconic in the Nation

The Texas football uniforms remain among the most iconic in college football amid slight upgrades.

TEXAS across the home jerseys, the Longhorns' primary logo has stood the test of time. The "stormtrooper" away combination — all-white with orange accents — is another classic. 

Texas Longhorns Uniforms - The Road Whites - Stormtroopers

The Texas Longhorns have iconic uniforms. They don't change every game. Home. Away.

By Sailor Ripley  Oct 5, 2012, 12:58pm CDT

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

On 12/8/2023 at 12:01 PM, immamac said:

A couple of questions ...

I'm assuming the price is per person, correct? My wife is going with me to the game and doesn't drink. Is the $50 donation a one-time or monthly donation? I already give a monthly donation.

Just now, SpaceCityWrangler said:

A couple of questions ...

I'm assuming the price is per person, correct? My wife is going with me to the game and doesn't drink. Is the $50 donation a one-time or monthly donation? I already give a monthly donation.

One time, its included with every admission so it’s not a separate charge. 

• immamac changed the title to 2024 CFP SEMIFINAL SUGAR BOWL PARTY - TICKETS ARE FOR SALE NOW
Just now, YissBoy said:

Ordered two tickets with the same email, but only got one email with one ticket in the pdf - is that expected?

When we scan them it’ll be obvious you have 2 we can manually check in based on the first one. That is one scenario I didn’t test. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Skipper said:

What time is the party getting started?  And what would be the open bar window?

Open bar I’m trying to negotiate to be up to 530PM from 11AM. It will be long enough regardless if it’s that full time. Cash bar available as well afterwards and may negotiate in a second round of it for the watch party or have the ability to upgrade to the all you can drink thing at the event. 

this upcoming week I’ll be finalizing all of the details. It’s going to be great!! 

• Hook 'Em 6

In for two.  And tell your women to make sure they're in compliance with the purse/bag regulations.  You will not get in.  Had it not been for a female NO police officer at the gate, my poor wife would have had to walk back to the hotel and miss the Georgia game.  This police officer collected over a hundred purses and kept them in her prowler during the game.  Everybody met up with her after the game to collect them.  She wouldn't take a tip.  She probably saved a few marriages that night.

Edited by Lat22
  • Hook 'Em 7

Just now, The Original Greaser Bob said:

Question that may as well go here.  Assuming one hangs around the Superdome/Quarter for at least an hour after the final whistle, any issue with Uber/Lyft?  Plan is to stay in Metarie, and will have car (and one sober driver).     

NOLA is weird. You can get like 5 blocks from the stadium and not even know there was a game. They have got that shit down on getting people out. 

Just now, Skipper said:

Will the VIP/open bar be separated at all from the regular entry?  May be splits in our group between drinkers that are going to take advantage of the open bar and those that may only have 1 or 2 pregame.

No just different wristbands. The MVP people will have a place to sit whenever they want but it’s still common everything except that area which is still visible just guaranteed seating instead of free for all. 

• Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, bigcigar said:

What happened with the pricing? MVP coming in at $517 - a bit more than 3.5%

What do you mean? MVP is 500 500*1.035 is 517.50 

also sales are crushing it in the VIP and MVP tier. We are almost sold out of both. I spoke with them today and I’ll be able to send out an email to allow upgrades to all inclusive beverages a week before when we get a better headcount. If demand stays high for VIP I’ll add some more, MVP can only go up if we add another venue (1500 tickets sold or more) and then I’ll add 20 more MVP in the 2nd venue. 

• Hook 'Em 4

• immamac changed the title to 2024 CFP SEMIFINAL SUGAR BOWL FUNDRAISER - TICKETS ARE FOR SALE NOW
  • blacklab unpinned this topic
  • Pancho pinned this topic