2023 Duke's Mayo Bowl - North Carolina vs. West Virginia

satyanash

12 minutes ago, SameSame said:

That is puke worthy.  Mayonnaise belongs on a couple things and they goddamn sure ain’t nachos.

I'd eat em.

I mean... I haven't had anything to eat in a couple of days while fighting off this food poisoning, spending half my time on the shitter and the rest wishing the pain would end, so now I'm starving and ornery as fuck and frankly just downing an entire Costco sized bucket of mayo sounds delicious to me right now.

food poisoning: worst Christmas present ever

so yeah I'd wolf that shit right now and ask for seconds

Edited by Rimbo

9 minutes ago, Rimbo said:

I'd eat em.

I mean... I haven't had anything to eat in a couple of days while fighting off this food poisoning, spending half my time on the shitter and the rest wishing the pain would end, so now I'm starving and ornery as fuck and frankly just downing an entire Costco sized bucket of mayo sounds delicious to me right now.

food poisoning: worst Christmas present ever

so yeah I'd wolf that shit right now and ask for seconds

I feel ya man but pretty sure that would just make shit even worse for me. I spent Christmas Eve puking my guts out. Quick way to be down another 5lbs at least, though not the preferred method for getting there.

• Rage+1 1

1 minute ago, South Austin said:

It’s a shame the Longhorns couldn’t give Mack Brown such a send off.

aggy actually wins the coach sendoff with Jimbo's payout for years of subpar performance.  No amount of mayo money shot could top that.

Edited by dcbc