2023 Pop-Tarts Bowl - Kansas State vs. NC State

satyanash

Just now, dcar00 said:

the hilarious thing is it would have been better NCST if the refs had just kept the punt return flag in their pocket

yea they would have amped up their offense and if they scored quick KSU would be back to playing nervous again and would probably let NCState score again

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, Pimphand said:

Oh no doubt this year fucking sucked and it almost was completely devastating.

Final tale of the EMAW tape...

Brown: 3-7
Strong: 1-2
Herman: 4-0
Sark: 3-0

Totals: 11-9

LOL. Fucking Herman. If that idiot could wipe his nose and get over his superiority complex he might've been a solid coach. I mean, other than his crackhead old lady. 

• Haha 2
  • Rage+1 2

12 minutes ago, ButtFumble said:

yea aggy and Arkansas are going to have it in for Texas......probably the Mississippi schools too wanting to be like aggy and let Texas know "we play in the SEC SEC SEC" (and generally don't do much else)

For sure.  But I don't see our not being a big ticket away game if we're competitive year-to-year.  It's like the horns-down in unrelated markets.  We're an easy foe.  We're a big program.  Let's lean into it.  Yeah, it's annoying, but it basically means we never can let up.

• Hook 'Em 2

22 minutes ago, dcbc said:

For sure.  But I don't see our not being a big ticket away game if we're competitive year-to-year.  It's like the horns-down in unrelated markets.  We're an easy foe.  We're a big program.  Let's lean into it.  Yeah, it's annoying, but it basically means we never can let up.

Even if we aren't. They'll rush the field and tear down the goalposts when they beat us when we're fielding half-blind geriatric nuns instead of a football team. Beating Texas is like beating USC, Notre Dame, the Cowboys, the Yankees, Arse-nal, or beating Brazil 7-0 in the World Cup at home: That shit just never gets old.

4 minutes ago, Steamboat1874 said:

Frosted Pop Tarts suck ass.

Give me the plain ones.

I'm sure your wife likes having missionary sex with you every time. 

I'm sure you love the great taste of shredded wheat without sugar added.

I'm sure you love unflavored oatmeal and grits. 

I'm sure you think pepper is spicy.

Edited by BurntOrange&White
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 3