Cowboys v Lions

rage-a-holic

Why is Jerry Jones putting JImmy Johnson in the ring of honor now?

Surely I’m not the only one that wishes Jimmy would have just told him to fuck off. Maybe he will in his speech.

Jerry is tired of his kids and media and fans asking him over and over about when, ever since Jimmy went in the HoF.

These two have an interesting history going back to their time at Arkansas. Jimmy was leaving after the second Super Bowl. The pressure of a three peat he wanted to leave. Could have been managed better if they both hadn’t been pretty drunk back then.

Jerry is tired of his kids and media and fans asking him over and over about when, ever since Jimmy went in the HoF.

These two have an interesting history going back to their time at Arkansas. Jimmy was leaving after the second Super Bowl. The pressure of a three peat he wanted to leave. Could have been managed better if they both hadn’t been pretty drunk back then.

The question everyone should be asking him is why did you wait so long. We all know the answer but somewhat surprised no one in the media is calling him out for it. They all just seem like they’d rather suck his dick instead.

For clarification, in case I’ve been too subtle, I can’t stand that motherfucker.