Washington vs Michigan, CFP Championship -- Jan. 8th ESPN 6:30p CT

LTtxfan

1 minute ago, Nicole44 said:

These are two great teams. Had we not made as many mistakes and Ewers had had one of his awesome games we would have won. Traded blow for blow. DeBoer has settled in. Washington will take his lead. He’s a damn good HC. 

So happy aggy didn’t hire him 

• Hook 'Em 3

4 minutes ago, ClubWhatever said:

Nobody said that.   It's the offense that's  garbage

I was joking. There was almost no chance, even after that start, that UM didn’t need at least 30 points to win this. 

Calling a pass on 4th and 2 was UM outsmarting themselves after 5 straight runs trying to get cute instead of calling what was working. 

JJ doesn’t have it if this gets into a shoot out in the 2nd half. 

1 minute ago, YChang said:

Ok, we got a Helo prediction. Just need Greenspoint to call it for Michigan to see what happens. 

I love it.  The hubris when a poster makes the boldest statement possible after they look into their personal grimoire of truth. 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, NOOBSDUDE said:

With all the talk about sarks shitty game plan on offense,which it was, we had 21 at the half.

Setting the run game would have paid off 4th Q

Lol we can all logic in circles about this into eternity

• Hook 'Em 1

What the fuck with not running the ball or throwing over the middle? Sideline outs are so easy to defend? Also why get cute with the Orji package?

I *never* thought we'd get too cute like sark. Washington must emit some horseshit hallucinagin.

Y'all think it's been a long wait since Vince? Try since 97.

• Hook 'Em 3

4 minutes ago, chainsaw said:

uhhhh

1 minute ago, deadshank said:

Ay yi yi.  Whatcha drankin, Yo?

Ha. I swear I edited my dumb ass post as quickly as I could. Y’all just damn too quick! 😊

• Haha 2

10 minutes ago, choripan said:

What the fuck with not running the ball or throwing over the middle? Sideline outs are so easy to defend? Also why get cute with the Orji package?

I *never* thought we'd get too cute like sark. Washington must emit some horseshit hallucinagin.

Y'all think it's been a long wait since Vince? Try since 97.

True but still not 35 years

1 minute ago, Nicole44 said:

This is where coaching comes in.  Lock management. Patience. It will either be Michigan dominated or Washington will take control of the clock and the game. I’ve seen this. I bet on Huskies. 

We get it you have a crush on DeBoer ;-)

• Haha 1

Just now, Hermanator said:

Not watching. What's up with Penix? Receivers not getting open, pass rush is getting to him, or just dropped off a ton from his performance against us?

all of the above until they went to the quick/short passing game.