2024 NFL Playoffs - Wild Card Weekend

TrashMaster G

Just now, Firemans4Horn said:

They didn’t call that obvious hold? And then call that weak ass shit?  Fuck off refs

I saw it too and called it out loud here at the house.

Refs are blind mice at this point.

1 minute ago, Captain Ron said:

NBC is probably loving everyone turning the game off. 

Like they did when they moved most of EPL to Peacock. I loved getting up, watching EPL, then either college or NFL. Now, I catch the game on USA and say fuck the rest.

Plus my EPL team is sucking this year. I am not paying to watch two teams I do not care about.

1 minute ago, AbeFroman said:

How many fucking times do you have to swing it out and get shit till you realize it doesn't work?  And then throw nowhere near the marker.  Tua is borderline retarded.

Miami wanted no part of this game in this weather. Played flat on offense all game except one drive.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, AbeFroman said:

How many fucking times do you have to swing it out and get shit till you realize it doesn't work?  And then throw nowhere near the marker.  Tua is borderline retarded.

They clearly don't want him making reads on the fly. That's why they run so much quick shit imho.

4 minutes ago, AbeFroman said:

Sounds oddly familiar.