Do you pick your nose?

Baboontyme

My left pinky fits perfectly up my right nostril, all the way up to the first knuckle. Every morning I jam it up there and pull out a masterpiece. I get nothing from the left, but that’s partly because my septum is a bit wonky from a nose I had broken in a game of fisticuffs, so neither pinky fits very well.

But I haven’t eaten one since preschool. 

Edited by ImissWallyPryor

I don't like to do it with my fingers so I use cotton swabs. I also do the nasal irrigation thing regularly.
Why pick your nose when you can power wash it?
maxresdefault.jpg

Cotton swabs after a shower are best. Do you stay sick after doing the nasal irrigation? My younger brother does that and seems like he gets any little cold around him now.

1 hour ago, Jkwellborn said:

Cotton swabs after a shower are best. Do you stay sick after doing the nasal irrigation? My younger brother does that and seems like he gets any little cold around him now.

No, never had any issue with colds, pollen allergies are my primary issue which is why I started irrigating.

I must.  Recent discussion with my GF,   Me: You sure buy a lot of tissues

Her: You don't?

Me: Never have

• 4 weeks later...
17 hours ago, Judge Roybeanbag said:

My grandfather in law was a gas well gauger and drove dirt/gravel roads most of his route, where bumps and washboards make picking dangerous. He would refer to a smooth highway as “a real nose picker”.  

One time me and my grandpa were driving a windy ass FM road in east Texas and he yelled out "They must've been following one drunk ass indian when they made this trail" .... 

that has nothing to do with nose picking but I thought I'd leave it here.