Do you pick your nose?

Baboontyme

No. I kept the one I was given.

But I have a question-- how come when I shower in the morning I can blow a bloody booger out of the left nostril, but nothing out of the right? I'll dig and blow, dig and blow, nothing coming out of the right, then I'll have to stop because the bloody booger from the left nostril has started to slide down the tile wall leaving a trail like a slug on its period. And how come that bloody booger tastes so salty? I didn't put no damn salt up my nose.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, RDCanecutter said:

But I have a question-- how come when I shower in the morning I can blow a bloody booger out of the left nostril, but nothing out of the right? I'll dig and blow, dig and blow, nothing coming out of the right, then I'll have to stop because the bloody booger from the left nostril has started to slide down the tile wall leaving a trail like a slug on its period. And how come that bloody booger tastes so salty? I didn't put no damn salt up my nose.

Because you snort coke in your left

picker here, but only when I think my wife isn't looking. 

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Thetexashammer said:

Second. Picking is last resort but no shame. It's like a good shit. If you produce a big one, you feel a real sense of accomplishment.

Among the most satisfying personal events one can experience, 2 of them are booger related:  A quality snot rocket (which is only eclipsed by a quality wet one in the shower & into your hand  where you can perform a post mortem & see what was going on in there) & digging out a long stringer that comes with what feels like a solid 12 inches of green slime that would put a Nickelodeon game show to shame & you have no idea in the world how you had been able to breathe before that..

nickelodeon-slime-edible-blog0817.jpg?it

A lot of posters are glossing over the fact that you admit to eating bloody boogers.