HCU @ #16 Texas (Tuesday, 2/20, 6:30p on LHN)

MuellerHorn

I haven’t seen every at bat this season but I really like duplantier at the plate. Clutch, great eye, works long at bats, just looks like a tough out so far

Edited by B00M
Fast as fuck too
  • Hook 'Em 2

14 minutes ago, hobbes2702 said:

Duplantier the younger needs more innings imo.

7 minutes ago, B00M said:

I haven’t seen every at bat this season but I really like duplantier at the plate. Clutch, great eye, works long at bats, just looks like a tough out so far

Yeah definitely. Can he play first? If not slide his ass to 2nd or whatever 

Great game by Horns and this team certainly was having fun after getting the rust off the 1st two innings. 

Berkman was pissed in 2nd on that out called at 2B, told a guy sitting behind me to “shut up” who was heckling him about it. 

Cool to see the starters come out and do the HR celebration for Borba after his bomb. 

Good Tuesday night win and a just perfect night at the ballpark 

• Haha 2

On 2/20/2024 at 9:11 PM, HenryJames said:

They need another Yeti Yard in right field.

Agree. And we do. It's just already occupied by the Texas bullpen. 

On 2/20/2024 at 9:34 PM, HuntinHorn said:

Launching pad Duplantier

That damn ball almost sent to me to Dell Seton ER.

I normally stay for the whole game but with the blowout, I decided to leave a bit early to play cards. I'm on the sidewalk behind left, almost even with the door to the Yeti Yard, and I hear "Ball, Ball, Ball"! Just have time to get my head up to see a blur hit the sidewalk about 5' behind me and bounce out towards the tennis courts. Some frat guys yelled at the kid that got it to throw it back, which he did (dumb). Glad he threw it fairly far and didn't hit the left fielder with it.

On 2/21/2024 at 7:34 AM, BrazilHorn said:

Great game by Horns and this team certainly was having fun after getting the rust off the 1st two innings. 

Berkman was pissed in 2nd on that out called at 2B, told a guy sitting behind me to “shut up” who was heckling him about it. 

Cool to see the starters come out and do the HR celebration for Borba after his bomb. 

Good Tuesday night win and a just perfect night at the ballpark 

Half inning later I saw one the equipment guys come down the stairs with a ball in his hand and went into the dugout. He came out about 30 seconds later with the ball still in his hand and went into the clubhouse. Same thing I saw them do with Schuessler's last year (first hit and HR also) , they are making sure to try and get the baseballs that were these guys first college hit.