2024 Astros Foundation College Classic

HendersonHorns

1 hour ago, Etexhorn13 said:

I have an extra ticket for $25 if anyone needs one, but I can’t say I know how to transfer it from the MLB app

Send it to their email, whoever’s buying just needs to download the mlb app and create an account with the email you sent it too.  It’s simple, takes 2 minutes.

• Hook 'Em 1

8 minutes ago, AbeFroman said:

Send it to their email, whoever’s buying just needs to download the mlb app and create an account with the email you sent it too.  It’s simple, takes 2 minutes.

aint nobody got time for that GIF

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Hookem2147 said:

We are getting closer to a lineup I like

Yep getting there, think most might agree on a small tweak we would like to see, not pointing fingers but it rhymes with shmecond shmase.

• Hook 'Em 2

15 minutes ago, ztejas said:

8:05?

I'm gonna need more computer duster. 

Cool story, I walked out of court on Thursday and was minding my business walking back to my office.  I watched a completely normal looking woman get into a Mercedes SUV, start the car and then start huffing the shit out of computer duster.

• Haha 1
  • Drool 1

Still waiting on LHN to go live. To be honest, Craig “paints” such a great picture of the game, I don’t mind missing watching vs listening. Wife permitting, she’ll leave me alone with a stoggie or two, as well as a couple cold ones on the porch. Don’t even need to come in to pee once it’s dark!

Hook’em!!!