Texas (+7.5) @ Baylor- 8pm on ESPN

1 minute ago, shadow_operative said:

higher number tonight? max abmas total points, or uncalled bu moving screens?

Wish RT would chew some B12 ref ass out regarding the moving screens...  

• Hook 'Em 1

Just now, BigTEAMLittleme said:

Weaver was the difference maker last time they played. So why not here??

They've been trying to get Horton more minutes to get that kid into the game this year.

Shadow might provide more insight into the reasonings...

they keep talking like a 14 point comeback is some great shit against a team without its best player.  Baylor should have never been down 14 if they were really any fucking good.  

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, texastroubadour said:

It’s come to that huh?

Not my choice but they are número uno at the moment. 

5 minutes ago, Reality Check said:

Well, that's a bummer.

User name made me snort. 

Terry doesn't teach rebounding, defense, or make adjustments. He has a 40% hit rate out of the portal and loves the scrubs from low D1 teams. He gets his ass kicked by Scott Drew. I understand we aren't just going to fire him right away, but this is what I expected when we hired him, and I don't see that changing. We just aren't fundamentally sound. 

That effort when Disu went down was embarrassing. I'm not going to blame free throw disparity when I have seen the Big 12 refs do it to us over and over. Great teams play defense, make adjustments, something. We aren't going anywhere without Disu, but could we at least try? 

• Fuck You 3

Would have had the backdoor cover if RT didn't call timeout for the "teachable moment" full court press / hand them two FTs. It's March 5, just play defense, cut the lead to 7 and let Baylor dribble out the clock.

• Fuck You 1

22 minutes ago, Reality Check said:

Or, you know, not have our second-best player get sick and then injured. 

Incorrect. He's our best player. He was leading the B12 in scoring. 

The level of idiocy is this thread is something else. We win this game if Disu doesn't go down. Y'all wanna shit on the coach for a player getting injured go ahead. Just like a bunch of people shit on Sark for Brooks getting injured. 

Texas fans are actually the fucking worst. 

7 minutes ago, Bartles said:

Would have had the backdoor cover if RT didn't call timeout for the "teachable moment" full court press / hand them two FTs. It's March 5, just play defense, cut the lead to 7 and let Baylor dribble out the clock.

No one cares about your back door cover, fuckface. 

• Fuck You 3

2 minutes ago, Hookem2147 said:

Had to triple check to make sure this wasn’t a comment from 6th street 

If Abmas isn't putting up 28 or so pts in the first 30 minutes of the game where is the scoring coming from?

They defended fairly well for the first half then went to sleep defensively in the 2nd half. They had a double digit lead with a little over 11 minutes left In the game and were down double digits with a minute+ left.