2024 State of the Union, 8p central, 3/7

• Replies 934
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, Boss Hogg said:

But seriously, who here thinks they didn’t give an 80 yo man something to pep him up for big speaking event at 9pm? dude should be in bed. 

have none of yall taken stimulants? Makes you a little jumpy. Might jump down somebody’s throat that you didn’t mean to

20240206_140149.jpg

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

Meanwhile we have actual reporting and documentation that the Trump White House was more drugged up from the personal pharmacy than spring break in Bangkok. 

Im Not No Way GIF

Tell me you never spent a spring break in Bangkok without telling me you’ve never spent a spring break in Bangkok.

Just now, Michael Knight said:

guy on cnn complaining the speech was too loud

lol yeah. 

biden killed it and that's where he's at his best - fighting and jabbing. call me old and infirm at your peril he said I'll come for your entire fucking family

14 minutes ago, SubliminalHorn said:

Ok that was a good speech. You can tell by how our resident magats are squirming 

I could tell by how many of the Republicans in the chamber were stone-faced.  They were all pissed off, and I’d bet most of them were thinking the same thing - they hate that Trump is going to lose again.

• Hook 'Em 4

1 minute ago, hayden_horn said:

lol yeah. 

biden killed it and that's where he's at his best - fighting and jabbing. call me old and infirm at your peril he said I'll come for your entire fucking family

unfortunatenextcondor-size_restricted.gi

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

I could tell by how many of the Republicans in the chamber were stone-faced.  They were all pissed off, and I’d bet most of them were thinking the same thing - they hate that Trump is going to lose again.

oh yeah remember when mitch mcconnell rebooted on live television? 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2

holy fucking shit what the hell is this rich white lady talking about?

republicans...yall are forfeiting decades of influence for an orange shitgibbon

this border crisis has me worried af in my huge kitchen in austin myself for sure

5 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

Im Not No Way GIF

Tell me you never spent a spring break in Bangkok without telling me you’ve never spent a spring break in Bangkok.

I’ve never spent a spring break in Bangkok.

Damnit. I fucked that up.