2024 Rangers/Astros Thread Of Hate

Vic Mackey

37 minutes ago, elguapo said:

Congrats to the Rangers on your dominating win!

Also, y’all might want to tell Adolis to chill on the roids for a bit, I’m worried his head is about to pop!

It sounds like an Astros fan is worried about someone cheating.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 4

20 minutes ago, fellside said:

It sounds like an Astros fan is worried about someone cheating.

Not at all, but I’m not surprised that a ranger fan would struggle with basic reading. As I very clearly wrote I’m worried that Adolis’ head is about to explode.

13 minutes ago, elguapo said:

Not at all, but I’m not surprised that a ranger fan would struggle with basic reading. As I very clearly wrote I’m worried that Adolis’ head is about to explode.

Right. That wasn't at all satirical on your part. It was literal, and it is my reading comprehension that suffers rather than your own inconsistent and insincere sports moral outrage.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

53 minutes ago, fellside said:

Right. That wasn't at all satirical on your part. It was literal, and it is my reading comprehension that suffers rather than your own inconsistent and insincere sports moral outrage.

You have a thing for projecting feelings onto others don’t you? I’m not morally outraged, that would be very silly. I think steroids being featured in MLB again is great!

4 minutes ago, Guadaloopy said:

One of these days we will hold you fucks to one run and our two runs will reign supreme.  Who’ll be laughing then, huh?

2 minutes ago, Guadaloopy said:

Good opportunity to get Singleton more ABs.  Always a good call, Joe. 

I appreciate the class.

Yordan is still a motherfucker.

See, we even chose not to take that free third run.   We are confident that two is the right number for us.   You just wait.    

Ha! Hang in there brother. We’re loving it now but know it’s a long season.

Meantime I think someone needs to do a wellness check on El Guapo.

6 hours ago, elguapo said:

I agree that it would be upsetting if the rangers comically roided up outfielders head exploded during a game

6 hours ago, elguapo said:

how old are you?