2024 Rangers/Astros Thread Of Hate

Vic Mackey

7 minutes ago, TexArcher said:

Man, you puffed up DFW douchebags sure are insufferable whenever something actually goes your way in sports.  I can't wait until the Rangers are completely irrelevant again.

Oh, wait, that's now.

Strong words from .300. 

15 minutes ago, TexArcher said:

Man, you puffed up DFW douchebags sure are insufferable whenever something actually goes your way in sports.  I can't wait until the Rangers are completely irrelevant again.

Oh, wait, that's now.

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7pmpnpekrcaxj3rfd35

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, TexArcher said:

Oh, wait, that's now.

This is the most aggy thing you've said since "Arlington."

• Like 2

Oh, wait, that's now.

Here’s what I want to know - do you think you’ll be able to catch Oakland?
  • Like 2
  • Haha 3

You dumbshits realize both teams can be irrelevant at the same time, right?

I'm just trying to make sure you understand that last year was not the beginning of a run or something.  It was a one-year rental of relevancy, and it was bought, not developed, and it was fueled by steroids.  Whenever a clubhouse has a guy like Adolis Garcia, it's a safe bet that everyone is on the juice with him.  See, well, the Rangers, with Jose Canseco, Rafael Palmeiro, A Roid, Juan Gonzalez, etc.  It's funny that you try to call Houston aggy all the time, since Arlington was, for many years, the perfect example of cheating and not winning anyway.  Hard to get more aggy than that.

P.S. Arlington sucks and the rest of this state doesn't give half a shit about the Arlington Rangers.  You don't represent Texas any more than the Texas Aggies (and there's no such thing).

P.P.S. I don't like you.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, DigDug said:

Luke Berryhill is trying hard to be another Astros thief.  Do y’all selves a favor and get rid of that bum.

I know what you’re referencing, and that’s as blatant as I’ve ever heard.

But really, I for one hope the Astros turn it around and join the Rangers on that irrelevant side of battling for 1st place despite also missing multiple starters and key pitchers.

Just don't get rid of Jose Abreu. He's a treasure.

And please keep pinch hitting with Singleton. I'm high on him. Very high.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, TexArcher said:

I'm just trying to make sure you understand that last year was not the beginning of a run or something.  It was a one-year rental of relevancy, and it was bought, not developed, and it was fueled by steroids.  Whenever a clubhouse has a guy like Adolis Garcia, it's a safe bet that everyone is on the juice with him.  See, well, the Rangers, with Jose Canseco, Rafael Palmeiro, A Roid, Juan Gonzalez, etc.  It's funny that you try to call Houston aggy all the time, since Arlington was, for many years, the perfect example of cheating and not winning anyway.  Hard to get more aggy than that.

P.S. Arlington sucks and the rest of this state doesn't give half a shit about the Arlington Rangers.  You don't represent Texas any more than the Texas Aggies (and there's no such thing).

P.P.S. I don't like you.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, TexArcher said:

P.P.S. I don't like you.

Hahahahhahahahaa!!! you aggy bitch!!! 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, TexArcher said:

P.P.S. I don't like you.

Will Ferrell Lol GIF

7 hours ago, TexArcher said:

I'm just trying to make sure you understand that last year was not the beginning of a run or something.  It was a one-year rental of relevancy, and it was bought, not developed, and it was fueled by steroids.

Yes, of course, the right way to win when you're in a Top 5 MSA in the entire country is to dress up your minor leaguers in your ML jerseys and have them lose 330 games over 3 seasons so that you get better draft picks.  You definitely don't want to sign free agents when you have 7 million potential customers living in your area.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 3/28/2024 at 10:24 PM, Gucci_Suit said:

Arlington is a better city than Houston. 

Aggy

On 4/8/2024 at 7:33 PM, Stros121 said:

Sounds like a bunch of fucking aggy’s in Arlington tonight. Ball 4,5, and sec chants. Fuck aggy and fuck Arlington 

On 4/18/2024 at 1:01 PM, Vic Mackey said:
On 4/18/2024 at 12:14 PM, TxTower said:

The Arlington mockery is some weak shit.

This thread deserves better.

It's the equivalent of aggy calling Texas, TU or sips.

On 4/19/2024 at 12:29 PM, Firemans4Horn said:

IMG_4657.thumb.jpeg.0bc70b60b2ed72f700dd86661c6c6dfa.jpeg

Pretty sure we've nailed down which fanbase really is aggy.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

P.P.S. I don't like you.

giphy.gif

On 4/19/2024 at 7:51 AM, TexArcher said:

P.P.S. I don't like you.

image.png.87d710a05a64e143d2e76c52cd5cdc3e.png

• Haha 1

Who bought a championship again?   Looks like that investment in a 27 year Cuban defector who “turned it on” looks pretty hilarious now.  And all that talk about Adolis by the aggy faithful…….   Hahahhahahahahahhahahha.   Fucking. HahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhHhah.   

jajajajajajajajajakajajajjajajajajajaja

1 hour ago, Trey3216 said:

Who bought a championship again?   Looks like that investment in a 27 year Cuban defector who “turned it on” looks pretty hilarious now.  And all that talk about Adolis by the aggy faithful…….   Hahahhahahahahahhahahha.   Fucking. HahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhHhah.   

jajajajajajajajajakajajajjajajajajajaja

And I can’t edit to clarify that I meant 37 year old….and that he was 27 when he broke into the bigs….just like Adolis.   But anyway.   Cooking dinner for the kids and making fun of aggStros fans is a complicated combo