My new favorite subreddit

GSU&UT

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
10 minutes ago, shadow_operative2.0 said:

Went to Atlanta a few weeks ago and went to a WH at like 2am because, when in Paris you go to the Louvre and when in the Waffle House World HQ, you go to a Waffle House.

Pulled up and you can't go inside, you had to order at the To Go window. Right behind me a huge truck pulls up and a 50+ year old man with starched jeans smoking a blunt and sagging so low he wanted us all to see his pistol in one pocket and an extra clip in the other. 

I can somewhat intellectually understand disaffected youth and the stupidity and ignorance of teens and young men who are lost. But when even the grandpas are gangster and willing to shoot it out, I figured it wasn't my scene. I "noped" out pretty immediately. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Chooky said:

It's really bad if you've ever committed digital blackface while in physical blackface. That's first degree blackface. 

Or is that blackface squared?

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, ulukinatme said:

Hide yo kids, hide yo wife, cause er body guilty of digital blackface up in here.

GJmBFiCWAAAynJQ?format=jpg&name=small

I dunno, feels kinda racist to say you'll only post white people in your memes.

2 hours ago, FirstTimeCaller said:

I dunno, feels kinda racist to say you'll only post white people in your memes.

And what if you save all of your black meme's in sub-folders with sub-folders.   All back of the folder like.

• Haha 1

It's really bad if you've ever committed digital blackface while in physical blackface. That's first degree blackface. 

Or is that blackface squared?

Black on blackface crime.

A good chuckle this morning, and a new twitter follow. 

You KNOW Tyrone's mom is a fuckin' menace! I would be, too!

Wellll there’s always more to the story. The day after this went viral, another post on Tyrone from an ex-girlfriend went viral in which he supposedly admits to domestic violence.

Here’s his interview addressing it.

Posted (edited)
On 3/11/2024 at 10:56 PM, BeardIP said:

Went to Atlanta a few weeks ago and went to a WH at like 2am because, when in Paris you go to the Louvre and when in the Waffle House World HQ, you go to a Waffle House.

Pulled up and you can't go inside, you had to order at the To Go window. Right behind me a huge truck pulls up and a 50+ year old man with starched jeans smoking a blunt and sagging so low he wanted us all to see his pistol in one pocket and an extra clip in the other. 

I can somewhat intellectually understand disaffected youth and the stupidity and ignorance of teens and young men who are lost. But when even the grandpas are gangster and willing to shoot it out, I figured it wasn't my scene. I "noped" out pretty immediately. 

We missed our connection coming home, and Delta put us up in a hotel right next to a waffle house. Pretty much the exact same situation, but the dude toting the pistol was the nicest guy in the world, he actually had two guns, one in front, one in back. As we were leaving and heading across the parking lot to the hotel he said "y'all white, want me to walk you back to your hotel?" When I declined he said he would be watching us, and if we got in any trouble just to yell for him. 

I can still picture him just getting ready to send a bunch of terribly aimed shots in our general direction if we happened to get robbed in the 200 feet from WH door to the hotel. 

The one thing I will never understand about the WH is how do they get all the damn grease from the griddle onto the plate? Like are they ladling that shit onto the plate? Food cant be that greasy that even after it is taken off the griddle is still just oozes grease, can it? 

Edited by Juicy
  • Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, Juicy said:

We missed our connection coming home, and Delta put us up in a hotel right next to a waffle house. Pretty much the exact same situation, but the dude toting the pistol was the nicest guy in the world, he actually had two guns, one in front, one in back. As we were leaving and heading across the parking lot to the hotel he said "y'all white, want me to walk you back to your hotel?" When I declined he said he would be watching us, and if we got in any trouble just to yell for him. 

I can still picture him just getting ready to send a bunch of terribly aimed shots in our general direction if we happened to get robbed in the 200 feet from WH door to the hotel. 

The one thing I will never understand about the WH is how do they get all the damn grease from the griddle onto the plate? Like are they ladling that shit onto the plate? Food cant be that greasy that even after it is taken off the griddle is still just oozes grease, can it? 

We were at the same Waffle House. The hotel you were at (there are two or three in a cluster walking distance to the WH) is where Delta puts their pilots in training too.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, BeardIP said:

We were at the same Waffle House. The hotel you were at (there are two or three in a cluster walking distance to the WH) is where Delta puts their pilots in training too.

I wonder if it was the same OG that we encountered. He looked like he was a regular. 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Juicy said:

I wonder if it was the same OG that we encountered. He looked like he was a regular. 

I don't think he was a regular because we were all jarred when a hidden speaker suddenly blared "This location is monitored 24/7 by security...etc." and he was like "Who said that? what's going on? They watching us?" and got harried and took off.

• Haha 2

• 2 weeks later...