Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

markstanco

1 minute ago, achooloco said:

Right, lot of publicity but off the top of my head reps should be conducting hearings, proposing bills, voting. Think she’s done that. 

But the main point for me is that the candidate is saying aoc has done nothing. I’d  like the person making accusations and opposing aoc to back them up with facts and not just make trumpian claims.  

Her strength is she came out of nowhere, and wasn't an insider.  She needs to maintain that persona and position. I don't like her more progressive policy positions (spending massive amounts of dollars on very heavily subsidized programs).  

But she like Mrs. warren seem to be more about actual citizens than the typical politician at the national level.

• Like 3

49 minutes ago, Onboard 2.0 said:

You offering ?

Not really.  At 53, I'm way too old for interweb tough-guy bullshit.  But I wouldn't shy away.  Which is why I regularly wear my "Anti-Trump AF", "Pro America/Anti-Trump" "Trump - Redefining Stupid One Tweet At a Time" and "86 45" t-shirts in the heart of Trumpistan on a weekly basis.  Not one brave Trumpkin has said shit, yet.  Cowards, just like you'd expect from racists. 

• Like 2

56 minutes ago, Onboard 2.0 said:

What precisely has she gotten done ?  She's made a high profile splash so far. She's some really great egalitarian thoughts on government that I agree with, but so far that's all they've been thoughts, and words in front of the mic.

She’s been in a divided government under a GOP president for 7 months ya drooling idiot. 

38 minutes ago, Js1 said:

She’s been in a divided government under a GOP president for 7 months ya drooling idiot. 

Are you incapable of making a post without some stupid ass, un funny dig ? (at least be funny please). More to the point, what in the hell does that even mean ?  She's a first time elected Congresswoman,  with no legislative victories and nothing but a string of photo ops, and strong talk about spending trillions of dollars, that's it.

Please focus, and list what she's actually achieved beyond getting elected from a democrat district ??

59 minutes ago, Js1 said:

She also went to the detention facilities when congress was on break, while the right's gop overlords were either chilling or fundraising.

27 minutes ago, lemonlime said:

She also went to the detention facilities when congress was on break, while the right's gop overlords were either chilling or fundraising.

Oooh a fact finding, photo op mission.......  Nobel awards are not something to be thrown around willy nilly, buuuuuut........

Edited by Onboard 2.0

22 minutes ago, David Dennison said:

A Trump supporter chastising another politician for participating in a photo op.

Good stuff.

And for lies that the other politician is only tweeting.  Or wasn't a politician before holding their current office.  It's bizarro world.

30 minutes ago, Onboard 2.0 said:

Oooh a fact finding, photo op mission.......  Nobel awards are not something to be thrown around willy nilly, buuuuuut........

So in spite of your insistence, it was never just Hillary, was it?  I think you have a little problem with sexism, my friend. 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, David Dennison said:

A Trump supporter chastising another politician for participating in a photo op.

Good stuff.

Yet again you post nothing but your one trick pony lie.  I'm not a Trump supporter,  but am, and always will be an anti-Clinton zealot, and am not ashamed to say it.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, FondrenRoad said:

So in spite of your insistence, it was never just Hillary, was it?  I think you have a little problem with sexism, my friend. 

The flip side of the Dennison coin, Fondren road.  Sexism, yeah that's my issue with AOC.  It's always something other than issues with you, it's always some ism that you  spew instead of listening.  

21 minutes ago, Onboard 2.0 said:

Yet again you post nothing but your one trick pony lie.  I'm not a Trump supporter,  but am, and always will be an anti-Clinton zealot, and am not ashamed to say it.  

So which of the 20 or so Democrats are you supporting in their bid to take the White House from Trump?  Lots of choices, and nobody named "Clinton".  Must be a big relief for you.

4 hours ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

Lmao

I'm sure all the libs will start calling her an idiot and arguing about whether they "would" or not. MSNBC will villify her multiple times daily and say that she is the face of the GOP.

Both sides and everything.

This reminds me of a time in 70s when A&M elected one of their few black students as president of student government and crowed about how that meant they couldn't possibly be racist. 

38 minutes ago, Onboard 2.0 said:

The flip side of the Dennison coin, Fondren road.  Sexism, yeah that's my issue with AOC.  It's always something other than issues with you, it's always some ism that you  spew instead of listening.  

Of course it is. You have a problem with female politicians. You don't have a problem with male politicians. 

"I'm not a Trump supporter, I merely voted for him and justify his every misdeed by finding a Democrat in the last hundred years who did something remotely similar!" 

The only thing worse that a Trump supporter is a Trump supporter who pretends he isn't a Trump supporter.   A shameless Trump supporter at least doesn't get, for whatever reason, that he should be ashamed.   A Trump supporter who is ashamed to admit it knows it's shameful but supports him anyway. 

Edited by Mojo Hand
  • Like 9

48 minutes ago, RomaVicta said:

I'm sure all the libs will start calling her an idiot and arguing about whether they "would" or not. MSNBC will villify her multiple times daily and say that she is the face of the GOP.

Both sides and everything.

This reminds me of a time in 70s when A&M elected one of their few black students as president of student government and crowed about how that meant they couldn't possibly be racist. 

spacer.png

But to be fair, you wouldn't be wrong if you were calling Palin an idiot.

12 hours ago, Incredulity said:
12 hours ago, Incredulity said:

I'm sure all the libs will start calling her an UNCLE TOM and arguing about whether they "would" or not. MSNBC will villify her multiple times daily and say that she is the face of the GOP.

FIFY

egg

zact

leigh

watching the left collapse upon itself, because of this very shit has me hunting for a MAGA hat.

fuck you assholes for doing this to our country

https://www.rollcall.com/news/congress/abandon-chair-house-floor-chaos-pelosi-speech-trump-tweets?jwsource=cl

2 minutes ago, TtomTerrific said:

egg

zact

leigh

watching the left collapse upon itself, because of this very shit has me hunting for a MAGA hat.

https://www.rollcall.com/news/congress/abandon-chair-house-floor-chaos-pelosi-speech-trump-tweets?jwsource=cl

What have you assholes ever done for the country?

I don't know......ended slavery?

Reconstructed the Union?

Continue to administer over the most robust economies?

Y'all are fucked.

You simply must side with these four United States HATING women or you are racists.

Joe Biden will spen the next year and a half trying to explain how he is not an old white guy and this orange asshole walks backwards into another term.

You are KILLING US

• Like 1
  • Fuck You 1

8 minutes ago, TtomTerrific said:

Reconstructed the Union?

Y'all are fucked.

You simply must side with these four United States HATING women or you are racists.

Joe Biden will spen the next year and a half trying to explain how he is not an old white guy and this orange asshole walks backwards into another term.

You are KILLING US

Presided over the largest deficit increases in the last 50 years?

11 minutes ago, TtomTerrific said:

Reconstructed the Union?

Y'all are fucked.

You are KILLING US

"Our best work was 150+ years ago. Take that, libs!"

16 minutes ago, TtomTerrific said:

Reconstructed the Union?

Y'all are fucked.

You are KILLING US

The American economy does better under Democrats. You can look it up.

Also, Reconstruction was a failure because Republicans gave up on it. 

Good job.

You are the party of racism in 2019. It's been that way since 1965.

11 minutes ago, Dirk X West said:

"Our best work was 150+ years ago. Take that, libs!"

it's rare to see a group so self-unaware that continues touting their limited accomplishments from decades/centuries ago.

is there any kind of structure where i could view these assorted victories listed somewhere?  i'm assuming it'll only be the real ones.  nothing fabricated or exaggerated?

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, henrygandorf said:

it's rare to see a group so self-unaware that continues touting their limited accomplishments from decades/centuries ago.

is there any kind of structure where i could view these assorted victories listed somewhere?  i'm assuming it'll only be the real ones.  nothing fabricated or exaggerated?

Notice that he left off Reagan's immigration reform...

Edited by NotActuallyALonghorn

1 hour ago, Incredulity said:

FIFY

You won't hear any of that on a network. You won't hear any of that from party leadership. You won't hear it from me.

GOP opinion leaders will scour the news services for any one who does say this and then apply their well-worn broad to attribute it to the ebil libs on the ebil left.

Edited by RomaVicta

50 minutes ago, TtomTerrific said:

egg

zact

leigh

Party of responsibility, everyone.

47 minutes ago, TtomTerrific said:

Reconstructed the Union?

Y'all are fucked.

You are KILLING US

Setting up denial of support, I see. The democrats will repeat their mistake of electing Trump again against the will of the GOP.

The GOP will have to nominate him, again.

The GOP will turn out faithfully for him, again.

The GOP will, with straight face, tout Abe Lincoln as though he'd consider for even a moment siding with the leaders of the GOP.

The Dems are destroying us by not more effectively cancelling out my vote!

Fuck off.

12 hours ago, RomaVicta said:

Setting up denial of support, I see. The democrats will repeat their mistake of electing Trump again against the will of the GOP.

The GOP will have to nominate him, again.

The GOP will turn out faithfully for him, again.

The GOP will, with straight face, tout Abe Lincoln as though he'd consider for even a moment siding with the leaders of the GOP.

The Dems are destroying us by not more effectively cancelling out my vote!

Fuck off.

the Dems are destroying us by making this a race baiting bitch fest and not running the numbers.

particularly disappointed in Huckleberry, what with his statistical chops.

you can't win this

stop doing this

43 minutes ago, henrygandorf said:

spacer.png

I didn't list all the fabricated ones.  MAGA! 

Edited by Judge Roybeanbag
  • Like 1

the Dems are destroying us by making this a race baiting bitch fest and not running the numbers.

you can't win this

stop doing this

It's remarkably difficult to break a habit you've had for decades. At least try.

you can't win this
stop doing this

You're disappointed that I mocked you? Most mocked people feel the same way.

Your fake concern deserves nothing other than mockery. As usual you show up out of the blue and whine about Democrats while ignoring the Republican contributions to the shit show. It's transparent, disingenuous, and stupid. So it will be mocked endlessly. Good luck.
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, Huckleberry said:

You're disappointed that I mocked you? Most mocked people feel the same way.

Your fake concern deserves nothing other than mockery. As usual you show up out of the blue and whine about Democrats while ignoring the Republican contributions to the shit show. It's transparent, disingenuous, and stupid. So it will be mocked endlessly. Good luck.

no....I am disappointed in you not running the numbers.

I expect you to resort to ad hominem retorts and lauding the race card as you seem to align yourself with those who have run out of shit to say so they do just that as a matter of course.

no....I am disappointed in you not running the numbers.

I expect you to resort to ad hominem retorts and lauding the race card as you seem to align yourself with those who have run out of shit to say so they do just that as a matter of course.

Run the numbers. The economy does better under Democrats.

Just now, Dirk X West said:

Ttom takes me back to the days when I used to subject myself to the politics board on raiderpower.com.  

Ttom takes me back to the days when I used to stand on a ladder on a street corner with a bullhorn and shout at everyone that Jesus was actually a woman and the end times were coming.

Just now, hobbes2702 said:

Ttom takes me back to the days when I used to stand on a ladder on a street corner with a bullhorn and shout at everyone that Jesus was actually a woman and the end times were coming.

Pretty much the same thing, just a different medium.

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, TtomTerrific said:

you can't win this

stop doing this

look, i know there's no getting through to you, so this post is more for other users and lurkers.

there is nothing to stop.

the democrats, believe it or not, ha not made this a race batingve bitch fest. that would be the president, who tweeted out some racist shit. it's indefensible, and yet people like you are here to dissemble and pretend that it is not racist. you are the target audience for trump's tweets, and the fact that you are more or less embracing his message by blaming the democrats is illustrative of how trump supporters think, and is more evidence that they are a lost cause. 

it's about feeling fine being racist and misogynist. he is using a wedge (they hate america!) to place in between posters like tom here and the democrats, but it really doesn't matter, because tom is already a lost cause, due to his hate for anything lib. 

that's why even attempting to reach "reluctant" trump voters is a non-starter. there is no such thing. only those who purport to be such. in the end, trump supporters are going to vote trump, so trying to reason with them is like sewing your head to the carpet.

Edited by hayden_horn
  • Like 8

• hayden_horn changed the title to Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez