Urban Meyer suspended first 3 games

Machinator

Just now, Cheeseweasel said:

Looks like her left eye is swollen/has a knot. 

I just thought it looked like she'd been crying, but you might be right.  Hard to tell.  If it was swollen, then I can guarantee it looked like a full blown black eye by the time "they both went to see Urban then next day" which Urban claims happened.

3 minutes ago, Bill Lumbergh said:

Possibly my favorite part of the report is where he tells police he brought the female coworker (who he apparently calls baby) home to stay at their house bc she's upset that she just broke up with her boyfriend. 

It was, indeed, a bold strategy Cotton, but it did not end well for him. 

Crf0j7cXgAAcECJ.jpg

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, Deej said:

Lulz. She just naturally has a black eye. 

18 minutes ago, Cheeseweasel said:

Police report says the cop agreed with Courtney's assessment that he smacked her around:

https://11w.s3.amazonaws.com/docs/2018/zach-smith/gainesville-pd-inc-02-09-011888.pdf

Yeah, it also doesn't mention a black eye and she stated she wasn't injured.  Seems like she would have included that little detail.

Either way, Urban is a lying POS.

6 minutes ago, Bill Lumbergh said:

Possibly my favorite part of the report is where he tells police he brought the female coworker (who he apparently calls baby) home to stay at their house bc she's upset that she just broke up with her boyfriend. 

It was, indeed, a bold strategy Cotton, but it did not end well for him. 

Too late to edit, but should add that he brought this recently single coworker home, after being out drinking and partying with her, to his pregnant wife. 

Bold is not sufficient to describe this strategy. 

https://www.mydaytondailynews.com/sports/everything-urban-meyer-said-his-monday-press-conference-ohio-state/sjuVAHzXAczaJXL0BeZQDI/

A reporter (tpOSU shill, I'm assuming) conveniently brings up Herman again (see 2/3 or so down), and rather than taking the high road and saying it's completely immaterial at this point, takes the opportunity to say "I threatened to fire him". You stay classless Urban

5 hours ago, OrangEngr said:

https://www.mydaytondailynews.com/sports/everything-urban-meyer-said-his-monday-press-conference-ohio-state/sjuVAHzXAczaJXL0BeZQDI/

A reporter (tpOSU shill, I'm assuming) conveniently brings up Herman again (see 2/3 or so down), and rather than taking the high road and saying it's completely immaterial at this point, takes the opportunity to say "I threatened to fire him". You stay classless Urban

holy shit..my memory is working just fine now.

such a bitch ass faker!!

6 hours ago, stork642 said:

Homer article....

Did you yell at the TV?

Urbs-"I don't yell.  I squeeze my arms. You see it on the sideline, wake up with bruised arms after that."

Yeah Urbs, so does Courtney.   

May have also been in the form of a sublingual jab at Mrs Smith...

6 minutes ago, tbone_ said:

Odds that urby is disgruntled with being thrown under the bus by the admin and bails to another school?

Heard cowherd throwing around that idea this morning. He thinks maybe USC is whore enough to do it.

With their recruiting, he could become the first to win the national championship at three different schools (before burning Troy to the ground with his hooligans).

On 9/19/2018 at 2:47 PM, Magus Ossis said:

With their recruiting, he could become the first to win the national championship at three different schools (before burning Troy to the ground with his hooligans).

He made it "home" to tOSU where he grew up and was a GA and normally I don't think he would ever want to leave there.  But he will always be second fiddle to Saban who has GOAT sewed up, so I think there's a real possibility he would leave to become the only 3 school champion and USC makes the most sense from a recruiting and path to playoffs perspective.  Or maybe LSU.

31 minutes ago, Treefidy said:

He made it "home" to tOSU where he grew up and was a GA and normally I don't think he would ever want to leave there.  But he will always be second fiddle to Saban who has GOAT sewed up, so I think there's a real possibility he would leave to become the only 3 school champion and USC makes the most sense from a recruiting and path to playoffs perspective.  Or maybe LSU.

Notre Dame? 

28 minutes ago, Doc Sam Beckett said:

Notre Dame? 

From a prestige and legend status, this makes the most sense.

Notre Dame hasn't been a consistent playoff contender for some time, and I'm sure Urban could get them there, which would make him a legend in cfb.

That said, I don't think they'd touch him after this. Unlike osu, Notre Dame actually cares very much about the reputation of their school beyond football, and I can't see them taking on Urban's baggage even for a title. 

USC, on the other hand, I could see giving zero fucks. 

22 minutes ago, Doc Sam Beckett said:

Notre Dame? 

Maybe.  They are the definition of blue blood, but like Michigan, recruiting has become much tougher since it's all down south (and California).  tOSU has really emerged as the talent black hole in the Midwest, vacuuming up high 4/5* that could have gone to closer rivals   And doesn't it seem like ND is behind the HC pay curve?   

7 minutes ago, Bill Lumbergh said:

From a prestige and legend status, this makes the most sense.

Notre Dame hasn't been a consistent playoff contender for some time, and I'm sure Urban could get them there, which would make him a legend in cfb.

That said, I don't think they'd touch him after this. Unlike osu, Notre Dame actually cares very much about the reputation of their school beyond football, and I can't see them taking on Urban's baggage even for a title. 

USC, on the other hand, I could see giving zero fucks. 

3 different schools in 3 different conferences, he will never top Saban but that would put him in the history books unlikely to be challenged.

of course if UM were to do that, I fully expect Saban would go to tOSU for 1 year and win one before hanging it up with middle fingers flying in Lyers direction.