Urban Meyer suspended first 3 games

Machinator

7 hours ago, TexMexBuddha said:

I will say it again. Fuck Urban Meyer and fuck tpsOSU. That program can rot in hell.

Fuck Herbstreit too. Keep defending that cesspool.

The only upside to Herbstreit's blatant homerism is that you can actually hear the agony in his voice when he talks tosu right now.

He's insufferable when they show even the slightest sign of life, but when they're failing he makes for some quality schadenfreude. 

• Like 1

I thought a "Boilermaker" was urban slang for punching a pregnant woman so she falls between the bed and the wall and loses the pregnancy so you aren't on the hook for child support?  Like a Cleveland steamer but with less cum?  

Edited by Lobo

On 10/15/2018 at 3:50 PM, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

Just in case anybody forgot, Urban Meyer is scum. All he cares about is himself, his ego, and his glorification.   He just USED Aaron Hernandez:

https://apps.bostonglobe.com/spotlight/gladiator/florida/?p1=Article_Trending_Most_Viewed

Is there any other link or source, not going to subscribe to those asshats to read an article.  Thanks in advance.

1 hour ago, Machinator said:

DqSaHrUU0AA8F-M.jpgDqSaIRzU4AAJPYc.jpgDqSaJOrU8AA1_dd.jpgDqSaKaeU0AAX2re.jpg

If I'm following, the gist of this is that he's accusing Michelle Herman of being Courtney's friend and actively helping her expose and take down her abusive husband.  Is that right? 

Assuming any of that is actually true, is that supposed to be some kind of bombshell or even a bad look for Tom or Michelle?

Hell, Zach Smith's behavior online has already confirmed to anyone paying attention that he's a psycho and almost certainly an abuser.  If this story is true my respect for Michelle Herman just went up a few notches.  Who wouldn't want to help a friend bring down an abusive spouse? 

No mention that old Urban's wife had an actual obligation to disclose and did nothing for years.  I think he's really mistaking who comes out looking bad in this story. 

• Like 4

12 minutes ago, Bill Lumbergh said:

If I'm following, the gist of this is that he's accusing Michelle Herman of being Courtney's friend and actively helping her expose and take down her abusive husband.  Is that right? 

Assuming any of that is actually true, is that supposed to be some kind of bombshell or even a bad look for Tom or Michelle?

Hell, Zach Smith's behavior online has already confirmed to anyone paying attention that he's a psycho and almost certainly an abuser.  If this story is true my respect for Michelle Herman just went up a few notches.  Who wouldn't want to help a friend bring down an abusive spouse? 

No mention that old Urban's wife had an actual obligation to disclose and did nothing for years.  I think he's really mistaking who comes out looking bad in this story. 

Dude, Zach Smith is obviously the victim here.  Think of the pain his children have endured knowing their dad bought cock rings to bang a 3/10 and then choked his wife when confronted about it.  Plus, Herman went to a strip club once so you obviously can't trust him.

2 hours ago, kevwun said:

That dumbass keeps thinking he's going to embarass Herman, but he makes him look better in the eyes of everyone who doesn't enjoy burning couches covering for wife beaters with each new article he writes.

fixed it.  still waiting on him to say something mildly "incriminating" about th.  the fact that snook acts like he was sitting on some "bombshell" and was finally compelled to drop it is amusing to me.

20 minutes ago, Parliament said:
On 10/24/2018 at 8:23 PM, LTtxfan said:
giphy.gif

We won that game, btw.

After which game did your receiver coach physically abuse his pregnant wife.  Did y'all win that game also?  This gif is just Urbs practicing his fake heart attack.  

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Etexhorn13 said:

So good old Urby just had it all over the media that he will be back, has no intention of retiring/resigning for any reason.....UNLESS, "my spider cyst in my head goes crazy and starts eating my brain, then and only then would I even consider retiring or resigning, oh my god, does anyone have a BC powder, my head hurts"

I have no doubt Herman and his wife were behind this.  And they should get a fucking standing ovation for it.  No one in that fucking program, especially the fucking head coach his wife, had the brains or heart to report a drug addicted wife beater to the authorities.  Good for Herman.  Only makes him look better.  And it’s hilarious that they are trying to paint him in a bad light haha.  I wish Herman would actually come out and flat out say “Yes, we reported him.  We witnessed a drug addict abusing his wife.  Our bosses knew of it and hid it or ignored it.  We wanted to stand up for what’s right and wanted to help a victim of abuse when no one else in charge would. Zach Smith should be rehab/jail for assault and Urban Meyer should be fired for not following the correct measures with regards to this.”   That would put a huge grin on my face haha.

fuck urban Meyer,  fuck that wife beater,  fuck osu, fuck their fan base.  They deserve  all the embarrassment.  Oh yeah.... double fuck herbie and the cesspool he represents.

• Like 3