High

nivek3

On 8/8/2023 at 9:26 PM, Shut up Lou Holtz said:

File this under dumb question amnesty….

Earlier this year I did a 6 week ketamine therapy for depression. It was amazing and I highly suggest it for those not getting help from other medications. Ketamine isn’t something I can do all the time as the therapy is pretty expensive. I’ve heard that psilocybin is also another route for depression. I know nothing about it and have no connections to ask so I’m here asking my shaggy brethren, how can I learn more about this and would anyone be kind enough to message me about it? If this is not appropriate I’ll accept the negs 

Have had multiple friends do it - In my limited knowledge, the drugs help but would recommend having a guide who helps you as you take the medicine. I think the experience is not just the drugs but also the treatment which can include light therapy and discussions about your potential issues.

Everyone who just takes ketamine on their own seems to just do it for "fun" with less long-term benefits for "curing" depression. There are a lot of people who provide treatment guides if in states that are legal. Can't help in Texas.

• Hook 'Em 2

On 8/10/2023 at 5:24 PM, CooterBrown said:

My neighbor micro doses daily and it’s improved her happiness significantly. Her co worker grows his own mushrooms, dehydrates them in the RonCo Food Dehydrator. Gives them a spin in the Vitamix until they’re powder and fills empty capsules he buys on Amazon. She takes a capsule a day.

Had psilocybin a couple of times and just felt the world spinning and some magic colors. Friends and wife enjoy it more than me but they do it for supposedly medical reasons (e.g. depression).

I only do it for a good time - We no longer drink any alcohol, and I just take edibles (THC/CBD) weekly if I want to relax. My only problem with gummies is the wide range in the way it makes me feel as I don't know the different brands yet.

8 hours ago, Buzzrock said:

We had a guys lake weekend a couple weeks ago and someone brought shrooms. 1 gram and within about an hour I was laughing my ass off. Very fun, but nothing visual like LSD gives you. It also wore off very cleanly after a few hours. I’m a fan.

you took enough to get high, but not trip. try another g about an hour after you start feeling something. that's when your skin starts moving

• Hook 'Em 3

Anyone ever had this?  I took the second half of an edible last night (first half had no ill effects) and 2 hours later i was higher than i've ever been in my life.  i thought i was going to faint and then my vision went completely black.  scared the shit out of me obviously.  over about 3 minutes it gradually came back and within a few more minutes i felt perfectly fine and barely high. i found some google threads and reddit posts of it happening to people but it sounds pretty rare.

14 minutes ago, 4th&Five said:

Anyone ever had this?  I took the second half of an edible last night (first half had no ill effects) and 2 hours later i was higher than i've ever been in my life.  i thought i was going to faint and then my vision went completely black.  scared the shit out of me obviously.  over about 3 minutes it gradually came back and within a few more minutes i felt perfectly fine and barely high. i found some google threads and reddit posts of it happening to people but it sounds pretty rare.

regular edible, or D8/D9? Never had that happen, but I've noticed with some of the D9 gummies I've had that I can get high as a kite from one, then a few days later I'll take another from the same bag and it will barely register. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

37 minutes ago, 4th&Five said:

I’ve had something similar happen to me with homemade cookies but that’s bc the dosage wasn’t exactly scientific. Maybe the company that makes your edibles doesn’t have a good QC situation 

• Hook 'Em 1

On 8/23/2023 at 1:52 PM, 4th&Five said:

i've had this happen once but it was after a long hike on a day that i was probably dehydrated and hadn't eaten much, so i chalked it up to that. i find that body chemistry has a huge impact on edibles...i can eat the same 10mg edible on different days and feel nothing one day and be high as a kite the next. 

• Hook 'Em 2

34 minutes ago, GreenspointTexas said:

Tell me more about the chocolates/shrooms

Just recently got into them, I’ve always been a full on shrooms or acid guy. Chick I’ve been talking definitely isn’t but got these from a trip to see family in SF and wanted to try them, you know for sexual research and whatnot. I love them and 5 pieces is pretty solid for me, she took 2 last night and didn’t enjoy it, so YMMV. 

Edited by Zepol87
  • Hook 'Em 1

2 hours ago, Zepol87 said:

Just recently got into them, I’ve always been a full on shrooms or acid guy. Chick I’ve been talking definitely isn’t but got these from a trip to see family in SF and wanted to try them, you know for sexual research and whatnot. I love them and 5 pieces is pretty solid for me, she took 2 last night and didn’t enjoy it, so YMMV. 

shrooms is one of those that if you do too much the first time you're never gonna want to do them again - but if you do them right they'll be your favorite thing ever and you're start adorning your house in fractals and mushroom tapestries 🤣. my advice for anyone getting into it is start slow and see what gets you nice and high first. then build up to trip level. if you dive right into a trip you're almost guaranteed to have a bad time. 1g of the raw sort is considered to be a starter dose. figure out the choco equivalent and go from there.

• Hook 'Em 1

On 8/25/2023 at 11:00 AM, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

oh and recognize concentrates are definitely more potent. maybe reduce intake down to the 50-75% of the raw if your chocolates are using concentrates

I usually just go with raw shrooms but these chocolates are easy to find so it’s whatever. Still rather micro dose acid but this chick isn’t down with that yet. Leaving tomorrow for a few weeks so I’m about to stock up on a few things at cookies, and I need a new dab rig.

17 minutes ago, dbagg said:

Say a guy takes a 25 mg thc gummy in the evening before bed and is no longer feeling much.  Would switching it up and going with some delta 8's or 9's for a bit and stop taking the thc help with bringing back it's potency? 

That’s like asking if switching to vodka will help you overcome your tolerance for whiskey.  

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

No.
If you have the real stuff, stick with it.
For me, gummies help keep me asleep. I eat one about an hour before I want to sleep, then 15-20 min later I smoke a joint to get me relaxed and sleepy. 
Listen to this man, he's pre-med.
No.
If you have the real stuff, stick with it.
For me, gummies help keep me asleep. I eat one about an hour before I want to sleep, then 15-20 min later I smoke a joint to get me relaxed and sleepy. 
Listen to this man, he's pre-med.
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

On 8/25/2023 at 1:09 PM, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

shrooms is one of those that if you do too much the first time you're never gonna want to do them again - but if you do them right they'll be your favorite thing ever and you're start adorning your house in fractals and mushroom tapestries 🤣. my advice for anyone getting into it is start slow and see what gets you nice and high first. then build up to trip level. if you dive right into a trip you're almost guaranteed to have a bad time. 1g of the raw sort is considered to be a starter dose. figure out the choco equivalent and go from there.

1g did me right the other week and I'm firmly in the did-them-right camp. Neighbor gets them for a dollar a gram so I'll be doing that shit again. 

Question.  Is this a lot, as far as online orders go.  I've been taking a half each night for insomnia.  Wondering if I'm taking too much of something, too little, no idea.  

I smoked pot like 20 times my entire life, so I don't have a good reference.

HHCP + HHC + D9-THC Gummies - Extra Strength 1200mg 

40 minutes ago, Knoxtnhorn said:

Question.  Is this a lot, as far as online orders go.  I've been taking a half each night for insomnia.  Wondering if I'm taking too much of something, too little, no idea.  

I smoked pot like 20 times my entire life, so I don't have a good reference.

HHCP + HHC + D9-THC Gummies - Extra Strength 1200mg 

1200 mg is per gummy, or the whole bag? 1200mg of D9 THC is a shitload. How big is the gummy? 

Depends on the tolerance factor. 

I was having a 50mg edible nightly for a good while. Then ended up switching to a 10mg gummy that also had cbn and melatonin. 

Been taking those for the past year and I’m fine. They don’t give the buzz for me really, but they work and help me stay asleep through the night. Take about an hour before I want to crash, and 15-30 min or so later I smoke a joint of something heavy to help get to sleep.

Short of it, is you’ll figure out how much and of what you need to get the result you’re looking for. 

• Hook 'Em 1

So, would like to reduce alcohol intake, but still have a chill evening. One half of the couple doesn’t seem to respond to an indica joint. Just doesn’t get high. New smoker.

The other half of the couple gets a normal high. Delta 8 gummies produced an unpleasant spinning. What’s the right plan for an inexperienced smoker with what appears to be a very high tolerance?

On 9/30/2023 at 7:08 PM, Dbeasy said:

So, would like to reduce alcohol intake, but still have a chill evening. One half of the couple doesn’t seem to respond to an indica joint. Just doesn’t get high. New smoker.

The other half of the couple gets a normal high. Delta 8 gummies produced an unpleasant spinning. What’s the right plan for an inexperienced smoker with what appears to be a very high tolerance?

20 mg of hhc

I smoked a strain called London Pound Cake that took me back to when I roamed the countryside as a kid w/a pocket knife and dog while my dad slept (night shift worker).

The taste was the typical earthy tones but the back half was like straight dirt. Hard to explain but that taste I've had so many times as a kid, falling on a bike, the smell of opening old car doors in wrecking yards, fishing on the banks of stock ponds. I sat there on the couch and literally lived years of my childhood in like 5 minutes.

It was amazing, also glad my old man is alive. This is why I enjoy cannabis, it's amazing for memories.

• Hook 'Em 2