Texas McRaven vs aggy Trump

TheFlyingBoat

I wonder if this is a signal he’s looking to run. Considering the Dem field, I hope he does. Hickenlooper, Booker, and other moderates just don’t seem to have enough going for them to knock off those only appealing to the Dem base. 

2 hours ago, Chuychanga said:

Not sure what aggy has to do with anything here but Admiral McRaven is 10 tines the man Donald is in every way. I’m glad to see him speak up. 

You better check your maths again there, honcho. According to my calculations, Admiral McRaven is many orders of magnitude better in every conceivable way.

• Like 3

39 minutes ago, Js1 said:

Noted libtard Bob Gates who was a sleeper lib agent while running aggy

This must make aggy's collective head implode. I'm sure they figure DC and the gub'ment can be infiltrated pretty easily, but for their own highest office to be occupied by someone who would dare not actually conform to their groupthink?! Preposterous! Outrageous! Unfathomable!

Better hurry back to it boys, those ashes aren't gonna make themselves red, just your faces.

4 hours ago, Chuychanga said:

Not sure what aggy has to do with anything here but Admiral McRaven is 10 tines the man Donald is in every way. I’m glad to see him speak up. 

Trump is the personification of the aggy collective.  Complete with fake championships a massive inferiority complex.  

I logged on to TexAgs yesterday to see how they'd slander McRaven.  Now Gates is in on it too and they have to go after him.  This is like Christmas to me.

Edit.  I just posted the same thing to TexAgs to start the countdown to ban.  Will update when it is official.

Edited by SuingToGetAMessageBoard?

2 hours ago, RPM said:

McRaven 2020

To challenge Cowboy Cornyn, right? Because fuck that dude.  He's been just as willing and ready to service Daddy Trump, just less in-your-face about it than Cruz.

2 hours ago, woohorn said:
4 hours ago, RPM said:
McRaven 2020

Didn't he step down as Chancellor for health reasons?

well, but there's a fair amount of difference between how much the university of texas needs his help and how much the nation needs his help.

16 hours ago, Gil Bang said:

Anyone with half a brain knows QAnon is ridiculous.   I find it hysterical that there are folks who read this site and believe in this QAnon lunacy.  The best part is the QAnon kooks, who are reading this, are too big a pussies to admit they believe in that nonsense. Sad!

31 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

texags has turned on Gates en masse.  Lots of "I never liked him when he was here", "still part of the DC establishment", etc.

To be fair, he tried to steer A&M into becoming a respected institution of higher learning.  They didn't want that.  They wanted a guy that whooped, wore maroon bow ties, who would make poor decisions based on athletics alone, and who would turn the school into a degree factory so that they'd have more alumni than UT.  They got that in Loftin.  The guy was full on aggy.  Gates really never was.  He was always too good for them.

• Like 5

51 minutes ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

Would be interesting to know how active military feel about the McRaven comments.  I would guess that Navy SEALS trend towards conservatism and probably many supported Trump.  I would assume they also have respect for McRaven that may cause uncertainty of how to react.

Many SEALs loathe McRaven, because he was working to rein in some of the unnecessary stupid/sleazy shit they were doing - trying to keep them from canoeing/mutilating corpses, etc.  Stuff that turns the civilian population against us even more.

The folks I know in the special operations community are (privately) very uneasy about Trump and those around him because of the Russian/NATO stuff.  

Edited by atomheartbevo

I should note: the folks I know in the special operations community that are still active are older (30s/40s), so their views maybe different than the younger guys, who may embrace Trump.  

I do know quite a few of them that are happy that Mattis is running things.  Take Mattis out of the equation and put a Trump crony in there, and I imagine the picture is very different.

One of the weirdest things about Trump supporters in Texas is there are plenty of otherwise sane, successful people that know, as a rule, when you find yourself in agreement with aggy you probably fucked up somewhere. Yet they keep chuggin the orange kool aid. Mind blowing.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk