2018 Houston Astros Season Thread

Planet Houston

35 minutes ago, TonyTexas said:

I understand Oakland because it is a football stadium but don’t get it in a modern baseball park like this one.

Umm.... they forgot, so goes the apocryphal story from Bay Area fans and foes. 

Edited by YChang

40 minutes ago, Hank Chinaski said:

It feels like this road trip offsets some of those excruciating 1-0 and 2-1 losses earlier in the season. 

Damn baseball. These things always even out over the year, just makes it frustrating at the time when you feel like you are giving games away

Had a blast on this road trip.  Does anyone on here know the guy who was heckling the shit out of Buehler on Sunday at Dodger Stadium?  That shit was thoroughly hilarious I about died when he was calling Buehler out for playing the wrong sport saying we weren't playing cricket when he bounced that pitch feet in front of the plate.

The Marwin bomb was much needed since I was a whopping 1-2 in games this season (Verlander win @MFY and Fan Interference Gate in Denver)

1 hour ago, Jshep34 said:

Not saying he is good luck but since this hand shake , great white has hit a couple bombs and played decent 381ebf3a215ef84505f50862d77d8530.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Can you arrange a healing session with Altuve, Correa, Springer, McCullers and lilshep.  I'm thinking he is the chosen one. Greatest concentration of midichlorions in a millenium.

38 minutes ago, DaysOff said:
Not saying he is good luck but since this hand shake , great white has hit a couple bombs and played decent 381ebf3a215ef84505f50862d77d8530.jpg

That boy's wearing a dress. Guess you have to put it on him everyday.

Only size shirt they had for him. Last time he was on field for same thing he was 3 and took off running down 3rd base line. That day was valbuena and he went on to hit over 350 for a few weeks after that. 

39 minutes ago, ImGolfn said:

Can you arrange a healing session with Altuve, Correa, Springer, McCullers and lilshep.  I'm thinking he is the chosen one. Greatest concentration of midichlorions in a millenium.

Hopefully thursday before game he can get with them. 

Bulpen was decent this road trip

51 minutes ago, DaysOff said:

Read more  

That boy's wearing a dress. Guess you have to put it on him everyday.

Not so fast. Last year McCann wore a robe, and we won the WS. So I’m thinking of this as just another robe...that will lead to the same outcome. 

20 minutes ago, ckhorn said:

Out of pocket today. Looking back on this blog while the game was being played. Its come to my attention, that some of you should not be watching the game and posting at the same time. Not good for your mental health.

You leave me outta this