Post a pic that makes you say "Holy shit."

Born Burnt

2 hours ago, Storm the Field said:

That explosion in Tianjin was one of the big stories of 2015. It vaporized a rather large area. 

jiangsu_explosion-700x420.jpg

this explosion is really blowing my mind.  here are some more angles.  seeing the effect of the shockwaves on people that are miles away makes it absolutely absurd how close the people were in the original video posted earlier on this page. 

1 hour ago, futureman said:

this explosion is really blowing my mind.  here are some more angles.  seeing the effect of the shockwaves on people that are miles away makes it absolutely absurd how close the people were in the original video posted earlier on this page. 

I saw George Washington forming at 1:25

"Killed his sensei in a duel and he never said why"

• Like 1

1 hour ago, futureman said:

^^^ what did the deer do to him?   break his leg?

1 hour ago, Hate said:

I think maybe it cut him?

1 hour ago, Jerry Callo said:

That was my guess.  There is a point when he gets off his bike and the shadow appears to show the bottom of this left leg flopping around.

look closely at his foot as he downshifts - it is moving in a way it should not, really it hurts just to watch it

15 minutes ago, Hate said:

That’s why you always turn the handles so they aren’t facing outwards away from the stove. Idiots.

I use the back burners unless absolutely necessary to use the front ones, and if so I stand guard because my youngest  is a super clutz. 

• Like 1