Post a pic that makes you say "Holy shit."

Born Burnt

On 8/14/2021 at 8:29 AM, hookemATL said:

Beer between the legs, burner in the tray. Left arm leans on door frame and hand holds the wheel. Right hand available for sips, drags, and ball scratching/road wanks. 

Down Main Street after midnight with a brand new pack of cigs
A fresh one hangin' from her lips and a beer between her legs

• Hook 'Em 1

4 hours ago, nnm said:

She seems nice. She’ll make a fine surly ex-wife some day. 

I don't know about crazy. As the parent of a teenager I'm team mom in this vid. Stupid daughter was throwing a hissyfit like a 4 year old and mom was trying to talk some sense into her and walk away. She showed more restraint than I would've -- I would've probably thrown the phone in the fucking sewer. 

• Hook 'Em 2

1 hour ago, honolulu horn said:

I don't know about crazy. As the parent of a teenager I'm team mom in this vid. Stupid daughter was throwing a hissyfit like a 4 year old and mom was trying to talk some sense into her and walk away. She showed more restraint than I would've -- I would've probably thrown the phone in the fucking sewer. 

Oh, I’m team mom all the way too. I’m saying the BSC teenager is going to make a fine surly ex-wife someday.
Some surlyite in the future is going to be seduced by the crazy in the teenager in a few years and then will predictably divorce her, giving her everything he owns. 

2 hours ago, Longboard Horn said:

This is a beautiful, meticulous Japanese style chest piece. 

chest-tattoo-pieces-ideas-pictures-28.jp

Would be cooler if the beating sun was over his actual heart instead of opposed to it.  

Also, dibs on "Aggy Gandalf" for new name of my College Station improve troupe

32 minutes ago, Catpfish said:

There has to be something that shows the road ahead, right?  Some of those corners were blind and I don't see how you could memorize a non-repetitive track that well.  Even rally racers have the navigator in-car calling out corners and severity ahead of time

I'm guessing he has an electronic map of somekind.  Ride Tom Tom.

2 hours ago, nnm said:

Not really HS, but pretty badass. Go ahead and try it. F around and find out. 

I'm picturing me trying that later tonight after a few drinks when my wife asks me to put down the drop bar in the back patio door.  

It does not end well.  

And holy shit on that driver getting up to top of Pike's Peak in 8 minutes.  I love motorsports, but the folks hanging out on the exterior cliff-sides of the road at the end made me more nervous than his own driving.  There were some hairpins starting around 5:30-7:00 marks that as he's ascending...the end point of the unprotected switch-back is blended into the sky because of the sun's glare.  He has a half dozen of those where you can't make it out (I'm sure it's different in the car rather than the camera lens), but that's insane...he just starts downshifting like, "Yeah, I guess I'll slow into my turn which should be about...I dunno...about here..."  Fucking surreal how good at how he handled every nuance of the road.  That was really cool.  I usually get sweaty palms watching shit like that but it was the machine was eerily calming.  The fucking people on the roadside made me more nervous.

Edited by Lobo