Should I wear a football jersey to the Tulsa game?

Jersey Man10

2 minutes ago, kopp0e said:

Whatever you do, don't wear this outfit, it's bound to get an ass kicking handed down...

6a00d83459826969e201bb08c97c68970d-pi

I think, at some point, you might want to ponder the value of going with a quality over quantity approach to your posting behavior. Not every thread merits a non sequitur post with random image or YouTube video.

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

Boy, I really hope this ends up in a sweet back and forth for a while about who knows more about getting laid. That doesn't happen often enough on this board or the Internet.

I was being condescending but in reality it's all about physical shape and looks. A good looking in shape guy in cargos, jersey,  and flip flops is still getting laid a lot more than a fat ugly guy in the finest Armani. 

When it's acceptable to wear jerseys to a college football game:

1. You're a child under the age of.... oh let's say 15.  (By the time you're in high school you should know better)

2. Your son is playing on the team and you're wearing his jersey. (Still kind of iffy, but I'll allow it. Your son better be a non kicker/punter starter, obviously.)

End of list.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, oSuJeff97 said:

When it's acceptable to wear jerseys to a college football game:

1. You're a child under the age of.... oh let's say 15.  (By the time you're in high school you should know better)

2. Your son is playing on the team and you're wearing his jersey. (Still kind of iffy, but I'll allow it. Your son better be a non kicker/punter starter, obviously.)

End of list.

I'll add this one:

3) It's a somewhat odd but authentic throwback that makes for good nostalgia...like a Davis #70 or Scaife #80 jersey.

Edited by JBJ
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, closetojumping said:

I think, at some point, you might want to ponder the value of going with a quality over quantity approach to your posting behavior. Not every thread merits a non sequitur post with random image or YouTube video.

Well, one can always stick to what style fits said personality, none must conform in an individualistic society that we all inhabit on this board, & the world...

1 hour ago, Dbeasy said:

Gees what a bunch of pussies. With all your little rules about what’s acceptable attire, you sound like a bunch of fifteen year old girls. Real men don’t give a shit what other men wear.

Big difference between truly caring about what another guy wears, and an eye roll. 

9 hours ago, Hermanator said:

I was being condescending but in reality it's all about physical shape and looks. A good looking in shape guy in cargos, jersey,  and flip flops is still getting laid a lot more than a fat ugly guy in the finest Armani. 

Swing and a miss.

If you have the money and/or power you can wear fetus pajamas. She doesn't give a fuck what you look like.

Also, pass on the jersey.

On 8/26/2018 at 8:03 PM, Jersey Man10 said:

I have an old jersey from the 09 season I wanted to wear to the home opener but I've heard its frowned upon. I'm pushing 30. Not sure what to wear exactly.

The 09 jersey is fine, just cut off the sleeves at the armpit,....or a WWE commemorative t shirt, either will make a statement .

Edited by El Squared

8 minutes ago, Fondren & Main said:

Listen here, motherfucker.  You’re an adult now.  Get a fucking Dri-fit burnt orange Nike polo, some Dockers khakis (no pleats) and some caiman boots.  Don’t forget the aviators and hair clay son.

Boots before Labor Day?

Edited by PittsburghTiger

1 hour ago, Walser said:

Swing and a miss.

If you have the money and/or power you can wear fetus pajamas. She doesn't give a fuck what you look like.

Also, pass on the jersey.

Yeah if you want to surround yourself with gold diggers who would slit your throat in your sleep to take your money. 

History is littered with the bones of rich men 6 ft under due to that mistake. 

• Like 5

No man on here honestly cares what another man wears to a football game, it’s just banter.  

That said, I don’t wear jerseys to football or basketball games for the same reason I don’t wear scrubs to my doctors appointment or coveralls to have my car fixed.  I’m an adult and nothing I wear is gonna effect the outcome.  Don’t get me wrong through, a nice burnt orange polo with some wicking technology feels good on game day as you leave the house.  

On 8/27/2018 at 11:33 AM, Hermanator said:

Money has a way of blinding women.....

17 hours ago, Fondren & Main said:

Listen here, motherfucker.  You’re an adult now.  Get a fucking Dri-fit burnt orange Nike polo, some Dockers khakis (no pleats) and some caiman boots.  Don’t forget the aviators and hair clay son.

Queer Eye for the straight guy

Texas Edition

11 minutes ago, mr. sunshine said:

Sounds manly but seriously if you’re in the immediate vicinity of a guy with his pants around his ass or a white guy in a bow tie, you don’t even so much as think about it? Yeah right 

That's quite a departure from someone wearing a football jersey to the single only place that it would ever make sense to wear a football jersey. 

• Like 5

21 hours ago, Junior Miller said:

Yeah if you want to surround yourself with gold diggers who would slit your throat in your sleep to take your money. 

History is littered with the bones of rich men 6 ft under due to that mistake. 

Lighten up francis. It's not binary. While physical attractiveness is #1 for men, it's well down the list of desirable attributes to women. If that's news to you, bless your heart.

20 minutes ago, Walser said:

Lighten up francis. It's not binary. While physical attractiveness is #1 for men, it's well down the list of desirable attributes to women. If that's news to you, bless your heart.

You're right when it comes to them looking for marriage where they want to find some guy who will work his ass off so they can sit at home, but that isn't the discussion here. When they're looking for sex it's almost all about 2 things: physical attractiveness and attitude. 

• Like 4

On 8/27/2018 at 11:33 AM, Hermanator said:

Yeah. This is Surly you tittybaby...physical shape / looks AND Armani.  GFY

Edited by ChiTownDoc
Armani Exchange, of course.