Should I wear a football jersey to the Tulsa game?

Jersey Man10

3 minutes ago, SimonBolivar said:

Yeah we have a decorum in non midwestern states on CFB attire. And jerseys aren't involved if you are a boy over the age of 13.

Yup. I have a bunch of tOSU friends. They all have jerseys. Don't be like them.

(Though, like the guy above said, you're old enough to wear what you want and just not give a fuck.)

• Like 2

I understand they're making a wide variety of short-sleeved burnt orange shirts for men nowadays.  Collared, no collar, pocket, no pocket, t-shirt look, casual look, formal look.  A man can practically choose his own style these days and is no longer confined to the option of football jersey or undershirt.  These are the days...

1 hour ago, Jersey Man10 said:

I have an old jersey from the 09 season I wanted to wear to the home opener but I've heard its frowned upon. I'm pushing 30. Not sure what to wear exactly.

Are you Mexican American?   Do you wish you were?   Those dudes are die hard fans and rock the jersies like a boss because they have been here for 500 years.  

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, brojangles2 said:

You lose the OK for jerseys after junior high. Fuck that shit. 

Yeah, I will admit, I still wear 'em from time to time, but it's always a baggy jersey... Some dudes rockin' the 1998 jerseys, beer gut & all: (example)

BumlEYZCAAAL3pX.jpg

4 hours ago, Katfid54 said:

Just a thong. No top. 

4 hours ago, Jersey Man10 said:

I have an old jersey from the 09 season I wanted to wear to the home opener but I've heard its frowned upon. I'm pushing 30. Not sure what to wear exactly.

My thoughts..

If you're male and above the age of 12, wear a T-shirt or polo (team appropriate) or simply show up in whatever you'd wear going out for Saturday lunch...just like it's the 80's all over again.

Exceptions to the rule, it's your kid or relative on the field or sidelines. In that case it's ok to wear their number/name.

52 minutes ago, Katfid54 said:

I like this.  If you're gonna make sure you don't get laid, go ahead and make sure you never get laid again.

You're not getting laid because of what you're wearing. If you're insecure enough to think that you do then any time you luck into getting laid it's because she feels sheer pity for you. 

A real man knows he gets laid no matter what he wears. If you're not going to wear a jersey for a game what's the fucking point in buying one?

Edited by Hermanator

53 minutes ago, Katfid54 said:

I like this.  If you're gonna make sure you don't get laid, go ahead and make sure you never get laid again.

3 minutes ago, Hermanator said:

You're not getting laid because of what you're wearing. If you're insecure enough to think that you do then any time you luck into getting laid it's because she feels sheer pity for you. 

A real man knows he gets laid no matter what he wears. 

Boy, I really hope this ends up in a sweet back and forth for a while about who knows more about getting laid. That doesn't happen often enough on this board or the Internet.

• Haha 1