9.3.18 Coach Herman press conference (Noon)

bigup2dahorns

Words Mensa might say during presser:

Vision - he has it!

Improvement- no the buck stops here. We've shown improvement

Qualify/ quantify- 

Placate- he's not going to placate his critics,

equalizer -as in rain delay\ wet field

That's just what I think. He will either double down or concede that he was out coached by an OC that never coached a game from the field before.

I wish a reporter would sit down and say “coach from page 10 of the fire tome Herman thread on surly”

and proceed to just read post after post.

I would do it if surly would issue press credentials to me.

BTW - my reporter name is Ligma. Ligma Bahls

2 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

Words Mensa might say during presser:

Vision - he has it!

Improvement- no the buck stops here. We've shown improvement

Qualify/ quantify- 

Placate- he's not going to placate his critics,

equalizer -as in rain delay\ wet field

That's just what I think. He will either double down or concede that he was out coached by an OC that never coached a game from the field before.

"play hard"

"winning is hard"

"culture"

nervous awkward laughs

getting pissy and defensive

lasik

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, bschoolprof said:

"play hard"

"winning is hard"

"culture"

nervous awkward laughs

getting pissy and defensive

lasik

Yep!

Plus a history lesson of the state of Longhorn football when he took over. 

Ambrosia, serendipitous, factual and forward. Other words because why the fuck not.

Still pissed on Monday. We've seen enough to know Tom isn't the future.  The next two seasons are going to be fucking painful as we are forced to listen to this cocksucker lie to us in his condescending manner while blaming losses on everything but his inability to fucking coach.  this will be a test of CDC's capital raising ability, can he raise the funds to get rid of this fraud after this year and not put us through another year.

Fucking Christ they aren’t getting rid of Herman this soon get real

This isn’t real life. This has to be all coach speak to the media. No way he really thinks meatball IQ ehlinger played well? Pointing out one good pass to Collin but avoids the other bs is crazy.

We have all seen this shit before, titanic is going under and we don’t acknowledge the obvious as it’s sinking. Classic coach in denial syndrome.

5 minutes ago, Surly Bevo said:

Hey fuckface...if your players are tight going into a game who leads them and likely made them that way.  

Oh yea that's right fuckface....

Yep.  Based on what we've seen and read about, there's no question they tighten up because Herman has created that atmosphere and environment.

This reminds me of those miserable Texas/OU games in the early 2000s.  We were so tightly wound.  One screw up became an avalanche of shit, and we were toast.  It took Vince Young to get the team to relax and go with the flow.  Unfortunately, we ain't got a VY around to save our asses.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Enchubben said:

Can’t decide if I want to watch this. I’m certainly not in a good mood anyways and this has the potential to really piss me off.

I am right there with you.  Think I'll just follow this thread and read the quotes.  I honestly don't want to hear and see this dude talk.  It's gonna be smugness personified.