9.3.18 Coach Herman press conference (Noon)

bigup2dahorns

4 minutes ago, bigup2dahorns said:

Asked about his comments to the Texas fans:

The sky is not falling. I hope they see what I see, the hope in this team. We’re gonna be fine once we fix things. We expect to win every game. We failed to meet expectations for one game. It’s not Armageddon.

"I pushed a cardboard toilet paper tube up his rectum and slipped Ragout, our gerbil, in," he explained. "As usual, Kiki shouted out 'Armageddon,' my cue that he'd had reached nirvana, so to speak. I tried to retrieve Raggot but he simply would not come out, so I peered into the tube and struck a match, thinking the light might attract him."

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

I didn't think it was possible, but I actually feel much worse after watching that.  I was expecting Mack-like platitudes.  But that PC was very revealing:

1) Mensa has no fucking idea what to do, despite his claim that the staff gets paid to figure out the "whys"

2) He doesn't think they (the coaches) have done anything wrong.  He's going down with the ship with Sam and Beck in tow and fuck everyone else.  

He'll be gone in about 15 months.  

Edited by bschoolprof

Correction to what I posted earlier regarding what Herman said about his decision to go away from Ingram in the second half: he did not say he went with Porter he said he went with a 5th year senior with a lot of experience and he did say the name Tre. I missed it as I was typing and thought he was talking about Porter. Just had to rewind and watch again. My bad.

1 minute ago, bschoolprof said:

I didn't think it was possible, but I actually feel much worse after watching that.  I was expected Mack-like platitudes.  But that PC was very revealing:

1) Mensa has no fucking idea what to do, despite his claim that the staff gets paid to figure out the "whys"

2) He doesn't think they (the coaches) have done anything wrong.  He's going down with the ship with Sam and Beck in tow and fuck everyone else.  

He'll be gone in about 15 months.  

And that might be 15 months too long.

Now you understand why I want Lee Corso!

He would have and excuse cause he is senile!

He would be funny!

He would put a funny hat on his head at the end and in the fumbling mascot thing he would...

Shoot Fucking Chip Brown in the ass!

Lee Corso!  It would not be a bigger clown show!

Edited by Domedriver

re: no one asked about Beck/playcalling....

I think the 4th or 5th question was about the "sudden shift midway through the 2nd quarter going tempo" which i believe was intended by the questioner to allude to Tom calling the plays, and thermensa answered "we got on the headset and blah blah blah" which he (Herman) had in the can as his non-denial denial of Beck's incompetence.

then the follow-up questioner slipped in "when you started calling plays in the 2nd quarter" as bait, thermensa did not fall for it.

he is going to inflict pain and suffering on millions in order to protect his incompetent hire.