USC and TCU will throttle us

El Moco

I think we'll beat USC or TCU.  This team will win a game it shouldn't have.

I'd say we'll also lose a game we shouldn't have, but I'm not sure we'll be favored against anyone other than Kansas.

OU is going to absolutely skullfuck us.  It may be worse than 63-14 or 65-13.  They will score as many points as they want to.

Edited by TexArcher
  • Haha 1

Stand a better chance of beating USC. Gary Patterson owned the last clown to coach here and is off to a good start against the current clown running the show. The last 4 match ups against TCU = 153-33 and this year I'd say TCU is certain to continue that dominance.

28 minutes ago, utexas8 said:

Maybe we should write nice signs about Gary and apologize for all the bad things we said about him at the TCU game. And maybe he won’t beat us so bad and so he’ll be our next coach

I’m fed up with Tom Herman’s schtick, and the “we’re Texas” mantra that has put this program in the fucking gutter, but if we hire that fat fuck I’m checked out until he retires. 

We need to shit or get off the fucking pot. I don’t know how we can pay coaches 5 mil/year for these kind of results. People can say LHN is not hurting the football side of things, but in actuality, it is completely destroying us. There are no consequences for failure (we are well below mediocrity) and this breeds a content atmosphere (in terms of revenue). 

There are way, way too many similarities to the Dallas Cowboys and Texas Longhorns and it’s staggering how these two organizations can’t pool their resources and be above average. Not winning championships every year, but compete in a conference championship every 3 years. Is that too much to fucking ask? God damn. 

I need another drink. 

• Like 1

What’s weird is that Charlie’s era was highlighted by having an extraordinary defense or vice versa and god awful special exams. 

Like jimmy Johnson said, you win two of the three phases of the game (offense, defense, special teams), you will win the ball game. 

2 hours ago, Victor Lazlo said:

Fuck you too, North Loop. 

Yeah, I believe we are going to beat SC. 

They got nothing. Stanford beat them tonight. 

We are going to win. Sam damned neat beat them at their place last year. 

Who cares if we beat them? They suck too. We still lose by 21, btw.

Regardless, OU, TCU, and WVU are going to prison rape us.

4-8.

Edited by Tailleur17