TNF: Jets @ Browns

spystud13

Damn know Cleveland has been bad, but this is amazing:

Browns starting QBs;

1999 Tim Couch (14) / Ty Detmer (2)
2000 Doug Pederson (8) / Tim Couch (7) / Spergon Wynn (1)
2001 Tim Couch (16)
2002 Tim Couch (14) / Kelly Holcomb (2)
2003 Kelly Holcomb (8) / Tim Couch (8)
2004 Jeff Garcia (10) / Kelly Holcomb (2) / Luke McCown (4)
2005 Trent Dilfer (11) / Charlie Frye (5)
2006 Charlie Frye (13) / Derek Anderson (3)
2007 Derek Anderson (15) / Charlie Frye (1)
2008 Derek Anderson (9) / Brady Quinn (3) / Ken Dorsey (3) / Bruce Gradkowski (1)
2009 Brady Quinn (9) / Derek Anderson (7)
2010 Colt McCoy (8) / Jake Delhomme (4) / Seneca Wallace (4)
2011 Colt McCoy (13) / Seneca Wallace (3)
2012 Brandon Weeden (15) / Thad Lewis (1)
2013 Jason Campbell (8) / Brandon Weeden (5) / Brian Hoyer (3)
2014 Brian Hoyer (13) / Johnny Manziel (2) / Connor Shaw (1)
2015 Josh McCown (8) / Johnny Manziel (6) / Austin Davis (2)
2016 Robert Griffin III (5) / Josh McCown (3) / Cody Kessler (8)
2017 DeShone Kizer (15) / Kevin Hogan (1)
2018 Tyrod Taylor (2)

12 minutes ago, MNLonghornFUKM said:

that game was 10 days ago, lulz. from 1-0, on top of the world.....to 2 straight losses to teams ranked 31 and 32 in most power rankings

Darnold played efficient in that game but it was nothing special. How some people were talking to him, you'd think he was the second coming of Joe Montana. 

I think Baker brings excitement to the Browns. I'm happy for those fans tonight. They have waited so long just for a single win. I met some Browns fans a few weeks ago at a sports bar before the Cowboys opener. They were intense about that game and were cool people. No idea why they didn't switch to him sooner. Tyrod isn't good.

7 minutes ago, Vic Mackey said:

Darnold played efficient in that game but it was nothing special. How some people were talking to him, you'd think he was the second coming of Joe Montana. 

I think Baker brings excitement to the Browns. I'm happy for those fans tonight. They have waited so long just for a single win. I met some Browns fans a few weeks ago at a sports bar before the Cowboys opener. They were intense about that game and were cool people. No idea why they didn't switch to him sooner. Tyrod isn't good.

We have a 7-8 person nest of Browns fans at my local sports pub. Every weekend for years they show up, take the same tables, watch on an auxiliary screen (no sound) and have a great time. All this through the recent misery, on top of the historical futility. They take it all in stride and have endeared themselves to everyone else in the place and have earned the respect of all the other nitwits. Good folks, loyal fans. It will be fun to get feedback from them next time they show up for a Sunday game (they don’t make the night games). The whole place has been behind them to break the streak. Not how I thought Browns fans would be. Personally, I’m glad for them tonight.

• Like 4

33 minutes ago, Wishbone said:

We have a 7-8 person nest of Browns fans at my local sports pub. Every weekend for years they show up, take the same tables, watch on an auxiliary screen (no sound) and have a great time. All this through the recent misery, on top of the historical futility. They take it all in stride and have endeared themselves to everyone else in the place and have earned the respect of all the other nitwits. Good folks, loyal fans. It will be fun to get feedback from them next time they show up for a Sunday game (they don’t make the night games). The whole place has been behind them to break the streak. Not how I thought Browns fans would be. Personally, I’m glad for them tonight.

Describes the Browns fans at this sports bar. They are dedicated and there every weekend. Watching on some of the smaller tvs on the outside back patio area. I'm happy for them tonight. I know they were going crazy. I'll buy them a beer the next time I see them.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, 0xdeadbeef said:

Damn know Cleveland has been bad, but this is amazing:

Browns starting QBs;

1999 Tim Couch (14) / Ty Detmer (2)
2000 Doug Pederson (8) / Tim Couch (7) / Spergon Wynn (1)
2001 Tim Couch (16)
2002 Tim Couch (14) / Kelly Holcomb (2)
2003 Kelly Holcomb (8) / Tim Couch (8)
2004 Jeff Garcia (10) / Kelly Holcomb (2) / Luke McCown (4)
2005 Trent Dilfer (11) / Charlie Frye (5)
2006 Charlie Frye (13) / Derek Anderson (3)
2007 Derek Anderson (15) / Charlie Frye (1)
2008 Derek Anderson (9) / Brady Quinn (3) / Ken Dorsey (3) / Bruce Gradkowski (1)
2009 Brady Quinn (9) / Derek Anderson (7)
2010 Colt McCoy (8) / Jake Delhomme (4) / Seneca Wallace (4)
2011 Colt McCoy (13) / Seneca Wallace (3)
2012 Brandon Weeden (15) / Thad Lewis (1)
2013 Jason Campbell (8) / Brandon Weeden (5) / Brian Hoyer (3)
2014 Brian Hoyer (13) / Johnny Manziel (2) / Connor Shaw (1)
2015 Josh McCown (8) / Johnny Manziel (6) / Austin Davis (2)
2016 Robert Griffin III (5) / Josh McCown (3) / Cody Kessler (8)
2017 DeShone Kizer (15) / Kevin Hogan (1)
2018 Tyrod Taylor (2)*

*NOTE: There should be a "(3)" next to "Tyrod Taylor".

3 hours ago, Tired of Lurking said:

Alright, enough dick-sucking. Let's remind the state of Ohio how much of a piece of shit their new savior is.

This is a reminder that Baker has owned the state of Ohio for going on a year now.

3 hours ago, mdleast said:

Expect to hear more about this in the days ahead

2ccc865343505bd651c55c5a325947a7.jpg

This is false...in a football capacity at least.

Davis Webb and Mayfield were there.  Mahomes had not arrived yet.

4 hours ago, Tired of Lurking said:

And we beat both their asses.

I get little to no satisfaction out of that. I really don’t.

If anything it sadly reminds me that once again, that we continue to fail at getting these types of players signed and in uniform at Texas.

7 hours ago, GoonerSooner said:

14-1-1 confirmed

Not so fasr hugh jackson is still in charge. And true to his 1-31-1 record as a head coach, when asked who will start next week, the retarded racist said he wasn't sure, he would have to go back and watch the tape.  You can't make up this level of stupidity.

27 minutes ago, Moby Ric said:

Fuck me I was glued to that game.  You could sense that Tyrod was not going finish that game very early.  His career in Cleveland is now over.  Glad the Browns finally got a W but fuck Baker Mayfield.  I still want punch him in the face.

As the war in dallas approaches, this is the only real appropriate response around these parts.