Nebraska Michigan

tbone_

2 minutes ago, tbone_ said:

I don’t have beef with them. Super friendly people during my one trip to Lincoln for a game.

yeah, i've been to Lincoln a few times and people were super nice.  I guess the shag/surly hatred originates from them leaving the Big12 i guess. Let it go, it's been a long time, plus UT regularly beat them so it's not because they are Notre Dame. 

I don't actually have that much hatred for Nebraska (why would I, we've owned them since the inception of the Big 12), but this board would have been even more insufferable if Frost had a good first year while Herman flounders, so I'm fine with the way things have unfolded thus far this season.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, NowThis said:

yeah, i've been to Lincoln a few times and people were super nice.  I guess the shag/surly hatred originates from them leaving the Big12 i guess. Let it go, it's been a long time, plus UT regularly beat them so it's not because they are Notre Dame. 

Not true. Nebraska fans WERE nice...until we owned them. Then they revealed themselves to be the pricks they always were.

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, tbone_ said:

I don’t have beef with them. Super friendly people during my one trip to Lincoln for a game.

What year?  My understanding is that when they never lost at home they were the world’s greatest fans but once the losing started they became the normal mixed bag of fans. 

• Like 3

17 minutes ago, tbone_ said:

Fair point, but their administration was super duplicitous in the fall of the old Big 12 -- and they were not shy about publicly blaming Texas for all their woes, never mind they were secretly playing footsie with the Big 10 for years.  

13 minutes ago, Paul Wesley said:

Fair point, but their administration was super duplicitous in the fall of the old Big 12 -- and they were not shy about publicly blaming Texas for all their woes, never mind they were secretly playing footsie with the Big 10 for years.  

this, passive/aggressive bitches.  F 'em

• Like 1

Just now, ousux said:

Serious question, how is corn actually worse with Frost coaching? I mean, wasn't expecting them to be world beaters, but really thought they'd be decent and at least challenge Meatchicken..

Fucking up line recruiting since Callahan is really coming home to roost. 

Just now, Surly Bevo said:

Going to the B1G (the stupidest move among the stupid realignment moves) is coming home to roost.  They don't belong in that conference.  

I disagree from the standpoint that 90s Nebraska would've been fun in the Big 10. This shell of what used to be Nebraska isn't. But hey, everyone wanted out from mean, evil Texas. At least aggy got some money out of it.