Urban Meyer's dick holster is being a bitch again.

Not a Sock

23 minutes ago, Thetexashammer said:

Do you know how to avoid getting shit for losing twice to Maryland? Can you possibly think up some way to avoid getting mocked for losing twice to an extremely shitty team while your team is filled with four and five stars all over the field? Use you imagination. Put on your thinking cap. Be creative. Is it even possible to think up one way to not get ridiculed mercilessly for losing twice to Maryland?

I don't think anybody is upset that people talk shit to us for losing to Maryland. WE talked shit about ourselves losing to Maryland.

It is the insult we are so stupid and out of touch we think we are going to the playoffs just because we had a few good games. That is garbage.

He's not wrong that we lost to Maryland.  He is wrong that we need to be "checked" because we are talking playoffs or about being world beaters.  That's literally not happening AT ALL.  The very premise of his tweet was fabricated to take a shot.  But you are correct, he is a twat waffle.

5 hours ago, sidis said:

i don't watch gameday anymore...did they do a roundtable on the ohio state situation the first week?  did herb weigh in on that at all?  what did he say?

As the college student crowd booed in the background after they showed that shameful interview (that pissed off my wife btw), Herbie just sat there quietly with zero criticisms for the obvious lies like the POS apologist he is.

So,  Herbstreet puts out a corny tweet of his dog, guy with “horns” in his name makes a tame joke about the dog making Herbie’s picks, and that’s Herbstreet’s reply?  That’s what provoked a lecture about humility and shit?  Am I reading twitter wrong, or is Herbstreet being a complete bitch over a random guy on twitter teasing him about getting a pick wrong?

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, CurlyDumps said:

So,  Herbstreet puts out a corny tweet of his dog, guy with “horns” in his name makes a tame joke about the dog making Herbie’s picks, and that’s Herbstreet’s reply?  That’s what provoked a lecture about humility and shit?  Am I reading twitter wrong, or is Herbstreet being a complete bitch over a random guy on twitter teasing him about getting a pick wrong?

You’re not wrong 

18 minutes ago, CurlyDumps said:

Herbstreet takes Twitter way to personal lately. He trashes people and schools on it. Not really a good look for a host of college football show.

Edited by texaslong

And just for the record, whenever Texas does legit start winning, humility is not gonna come from me tbch. We’ve been shitcanned, mocked, teased, and lambasted for years by fans & national media and now people want us to be humble. Nah

The whole “Texas is back” mockery, losing to Kansas, being called a Cesspool, Cowturd saying we’re not a football school, etc etc etc. I’m not being humble tbh

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

Reminder that this dude was so unlikeable with his own fanbase that he literally had to move states and now lives in Tennesee.
Not LA. Not NY. He chose to move from Ohio to fucking Tennessee. 
Also Fagstreit - iirc your beloved Ohio State Fuckeyes (who by the way you only managed to play one season for) lost to the absolute powerhouse that is VaTech in early 2014 and it seemed to work out just fine for them.
Suck a dick.
He also fucked a cop's wife for 5 years, so.... so, between that and the 'vocal minority' he kinda had to move... and since he travels every week, the FedEx-ish move makes some sense logistically... I hear Nashville is a lot better living than Columbus.

13 hours ago, Surly Bevo said:

Eh Herbie you shouldn’t assume all Texas fans think we are back based on the tweets of a few.

Kind of like I don’t assume all Ohio State fans are slime ridden duplicitous douchbags every time I see your pie hole flapping on your ever fattening head.

You'd be better off assuming this and correcting for the occasional Parliament...like honest politician occasional.

56 minutes ago, IDIOTsavant said:

You'd be better off assuming this and correcting for the occasional Parliament...like honest politician occasional.

I hate Ohio State. First of all... cause it's Ohio State.

They low down, they dirty, and they some snitches. 

I hate Ohio Stadium, and the color scarlett, and I'm not a Buckeye person.

I just hate em.

10 minutes ago, ztejas said:

I hate Ohio State. First of all... cause it's Ohio State.

They low down, they dirty, and they some snitches. 

I hate Ohio Stadium, and the color scarlett, and I'm not a Buckeye person.

I just hate em.

Realized my intent might not have been clear because I bolded the entire phrase. I meant he would be better off assuming "all Ohio State fans are slime ridden duplicitous douchebags" and correcting only for the occasional decent human being such as Parliament.

On 9/25/2018 at 9:22 AM, Scholz said:

Hey, Herbie, would you consider Columbus a "cesspool"?  No?  Then you're a POS hypocrite with no character.

Some of the fans may be too much for even Herbie to support, (at least that's what I would hope a grown man would assess)...

https://www.theringer.com/features/2017/11/6/16599528/brenda-tracy-advocate-against-college-football-rape-culture

She decided to kill herself. That, she thought, would make everything better. She had spent hours shaking and crying, nauseated, but now she felt something new: relief. “I felt so peaceful all of a sudden,” she says. “It was like this really warm, melting feeling from the top of my head down to my toes. Like, ‘Yes. This is the answer. This is it.’” She would wait, at least a few more hours. She would go to the hospital and go through the rape kit exam. That would be her final gift to her mother. Then she would leave to die.

She wasn’t sure how. “I just knew that I wanted to do it in a way that my kids wouldn’t find my body, because I didn’t want to traumatize them,” she says. “That’s weird, right? Like, I’m gonna kill myself, but I don’t want my kids to be traumatized by finding my body. I know it doesn’t make sense, but that’s how my mind was working.”

• 2 weeks later...