Urban Meyer's dick holster is being a bitch again.

Not a Sock

Herp Dickstreet is flailing and trying to bait the fan base.

mr Cesspool had stern words for us when CS was on the hot seat due to performance issues but ethics , morals, and domestic violence do not seem to be on the Cesspool radar if you are a major football program in rusty Columbus.

thats ok cuz hypocrisy sells .He didn’t have the testosterone to walk back his pathetic comments about our program, now he wants to stomp on any embers of hope we might have.

Stay fake and desperate , it’s entertaining to watch your slow burn into meaninglessness.

Edited by El Squared
  • Like 6
  • Haha 2

24 minutes ago, Not a Sock said:

Comments were entertaining. Lot of aggy and Sooners and others hopping on his coattails. 

Apparently all of us are claiming Texas is back and talking about making the playoffs. 

And Texas losing to Kansas 2 seasons ago is somehow meaningful. 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, SurlyBDR said:

Lulz

Screenshot_20180925_002131_Chrome.jpg

We’ve never not been a blue blood, dipshit aggy. And you’ve never been one. Not even when your great, great grandpappy was squeezing his nuts while wearing his coon fur coat to games in ‘39. 

23 skidoo, bitch. 

Edited by Tex Pete
  • Like 6
  • Haha 2
  • Fuck You 1

12 minutes ago, Bullneck said:

There IS a thread here where people talk about missing the playoffs because of the Maryland loss. 

I didn't see it. However, I did see mention of a BCS game. Anyway, our schedule is front loaded. We could lose to anyone but after OU we should be favored in the remaining games.

4 hours ago, Hamttx said:

Wow, I admit that I don’t don’t do the social media thing. But, if that is an example of what goes on I’m not missing anything. I experienced more cerebral insults in elementary school.

Far as I can tell it's mainly used to 'friend' everyone and then systematically annoy and offend said people until everyone considers you an idiot/ass. Or for some to just start out being an idiot/ass and living up to that moniker without fail

https://sports.yahoo.com/news/kirk-herbstreit-went-texas-called-165510461.html

“I think if you’re Charlie Strong, you have to have peace of mind, because if they ask you to leave, you’re going to get paid well and you’re going to get released. When I say released, you’re going to get released from the cesspool of being in Austin, Texas, and the attitude that comes with being the head coach at Texas. … Who would want the job at Texas?”

corsoidiot.jpg

Just like any fan base, Texas has some loose screws on Twitter.  Who cares if some Longhorn fans are talking up CFP? It's been a rough stretch and they are living in the now.  BTW aren't we justified in beating our chest after beating froggy the way Kirk was borderline erotic when his cesspool beat them in Arlington?

Reminder that this dude was so unlikeable with his own fanbase that he literally had to move states and now lives in Tennesee.

Not LA. Not NY. He chose to move from Ohio to fucking Tennessee. 

Also Fagstreit - iirc your beloved Ohio State Fuckeyes (who by the way you only managed to play one season for) lost to the absolute powerhouse that is VaTech in early 2014 and it seemed to work out just fine for them.

Suck a dick.

Edited by ztejas
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, Tex Pete said:

We’ve never not been a blue blood, dipshit aggy. And you’ve never been one. Not even when your great, great grandpappy was squeezing his nuts while wearing his coon fur coat to games in ‘39. 

23 skidoo, bitch. 

It’s almost like they don’t understand the definition of Blue Blood. As if it is a distinction you can step in and out of from time to time.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Pato del Muerto said:

Comments were entertaining. Lot of aggy and Sooners and others hopping on his coattails. 

Apparently all of us are claiming Texas is back and talking about making the playoffs. 

And Texas losing to Kansas 2 seasons ago is somehow meaningful. 

Shit like that is catnip for the aggy.

With regards to the talk about missing out on the playoffs, I've seen that here, but it probably accounted for less than 1% (far less actually) of the posts.  It was not a popular opinion.  So if you want to put the collective Longhorn fanbase "in their place" with regards to the posts of a minuscule minority, maybe you ought to tell OSU fans to stop supporting spousal abusers and quit telling abused wives to shut their piehole.   Because that opinion has been expressed by far greater than 1% of the OSU fanbase.

This cunt conveniently reserved judgment when their was a need to be critical of the way OSU handled the the Meyer/Smith issue, now he's back out, Captain Urban Meyer Dick Rider, taking shots of Texas because Meyer and Herman don't like each other.

• Like 2

I'm gonna channel my inner "closetojumping" here. Brace yourself.

Do you know how to avoid getting shit for losing twice to Maryland? Can you possibly think up some way to avoid getting mocked for losing twice to an extremely shitty team while your team is filled with four and five stars all over the field? Use you imagination. Put on your thinking cap. Be creative. Is it even possible to think up one way to not get ridiculed mercilessly for losing twice to Maryland?

Herbie has gone full Ekrich Sausage douchetard, But giving us shit for losing to Maryland is not what makes him a douche. He's the opposite of Ryan Fitzpatrick, he's living his worst life. You just know he looks over at Desmond and thinks "why is this clown still here?"

In fact, he should do more shit talking. He's mostly gone full Aikman, refusing to cause any controversy at all, refusing to state obvious things because someone might get mad, even when he knows the truth and the truth is necessary.

I think he's not happy with ESPN. He's a talented guy and broadcaster. I hope he quits the sausage gig, leaves GameDay, and gets his soul back. He's the perfect example of why corporate media sucks.

Edited by Thetexashammer

5 hours ago, Bevo said:

I didn't see it. However, I did see mention of a BCS game. Anyway, our schedule is front loaded. We could lose to anyone but after OU we should be favored in the remaining games.

What is a BCS game? The BCS no longer exists. Whoever wrote that is a fucking nimrod. 

The counter point to that is he's acting like Texas fans are beating their chest like we're a legit top 5 team.  No one thinks that.  There's more than a healthy dose of skepticism even after beating two ranked teams pretty handily.  The tone is optimism, not "11-1, playoff bound" like Herbstreit is pretending.  There's no need to tell us to "pump the breaks."  The chest beating he's pretending is going on is an excuse to take a shot and belittle us ("Try to enjoy your little run with some humility").

Also Maryland is 3-1 and absolutely spanked what most thought might be a pretty good Minnesota team.  Maybe Maryland isn't trash.

Edited by Lhorn
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Xian said:

Eh. He isn’t wrong. 

Lers

get past ksu and ou before we starting celebrating 

I don't understand. We should wait until after KSU and OU before celebrating beating TCU? I don't think that is how things work.

Anyway nobody is talking about the playoffs or whatever. I mean ok maybe some insane people on twitter but they do not speak for us.

11 minutes ago, Lhorn said:

The counter point to that is he's acting like Texas fans are beating their chest like we're a legit top 5 team.  No one thinks that.  There's more than a healthy dose of skepticism even after beating two ranked teams pretty handily.  The tone is optimism, not "11-1, playoff bound" like Herbstreit is pretending.  There's no need to tell us to "pump the breaks."  The chest beating he's pretending is going on is an excuse to take a shot and belittle us ("Try to enjoy your little run with some humility").

Yeah anybody who thinks Texas fans are there right now is delusional, or hates us and just wants to invent some nonsense.