Hey yo it's gameday, champ - Official Surly Roll Call Thread of Dominance

ztejas

• immamac changed the title to Hey yo it's gameday, champ - Official Surly Roll Call Thread of Dominance
  • immamac pinned and featured this topic

Today will be the first time (since the formation of the Big 12) that I haven't been in Manhattan for a UT game. If we win, I guess you can blame me for our 20 years of suck (although I WAS there to see us win in 2002, so it's not 100% my fault).

I can still remember my first trip to Rusty's in '98- the Shiner Bocks were $2 and we drank ALL of them. And for some reason, Jackyl was playing outside as a street party. Sadly, I saw no chainsaws. Hey, that was Major's first start! Fuck I'm old.

9 minutes ago, MaxHorn said:

Today will be the first time (since the formation of the Big 12) that I haven't been in Manhattan for a UT game. If we win, I guess you can blame me for our 20 years of suck (although I WAS there to see us win in 2002, so it's not 100% my fault).

I can still remember my first trip to Rusty's in '98- the Shiner Bocks were $2 and we drank ALL of them. And for some reason, Jackyl was playing outside as a street party. Sadly, I saw no chainsaws. Hey, that was Major's first start! Fuck I'm old.

The Weapon.  Learn it.  Plz.

So far this year, we've taken on unnatural forces of nature, battled against the Armies of Rome, slayed fucking dragons. All have brought glory to House Texas.

Today my brethren, we face the dark sorcery of the purple wizard. Go forth and defeat this most masterful and cunning of foes. LONG LIVE BEVO XV, LONG MAY HE REIGN!!!

2 minutes ago, HOOK'EMHOOAH said:

So far this year, we've taken on unnatural forces of nature, battled against the Armies of Rome, slayed fucking dragons. All have brought glory to House Texas.

Today my brethren, we face the dark sorcery of the purple wizard. Go forth and defeat this most masterful and cunning of foes. LONG LIVE BEVO XV, LONG MAY HE REIGN!!!

All that and we lost to some heatstroked turtles. Life's weird, man.

2 hours ago, texifornia said:

All that and we lost to some heatstroked turtles. Life's weird, man.

Lo, the turtles of House Maryland did launch a fortuitous assault upon House Texas. Aye, we did not fair the well in that battle. The young warriors of House Texas have taken their defeats and looked upon them and found them to be beneath their great stature. Today they stand ready to cast off such utterances and claim this victory!

9 hours ago, MaxHorn said:

Consider yourself BLAMED!

• Like 1

• immamac unfeatured this topic