tx vs uga

Baylor vs vandy 

isu vs wazzu

tcu vs cal

osu vs misery

wvu vs cuse 

no bowl for Kansas, KSU, tech

that the brief for the conference?

The B12 sweeps the undercard if WVU musters any fucks to give. Could see them checking out and laying an egg. Texas and OU have their work cut out for them, obviously.

The entire XII bowl season looks entertaining:

Schedule[edit source]

The schedule for the 2018–19 bowl games is below. All times are EST (UTC−5). College Football Playoff and Championship Game[edit source]

Dec 29          
Capital One Orange Bowl
(Playoff Semifinal Game)
Hard Rock Stadium
Miami Gardens, Florida
8:00 pm
No. 1 Alabama Crimson Tide (13–0)
No. 4 Oklahoma Sooners (12–1)
SEC
Big 12

Jan 1          
Allstate Sugar Bowl Mercedes-Benz Superdome
New Orleans, Louisiana
8:45 pm
No. 15 Texas Longhorns (9–4)
No. 5 Georgia Bulldogs (11–2)
Big 12
SEC

Jan 7 College Football Playoff National Championship Levi's Stadium
Santa Clara, California
Orange Bowl (Alabama vs. Oklahoma) winner
Cotton Bowl (Clemson vs. Notre Dame) winner

Non-CFP bowl games[edit source]

Dec 15              
Cheez-It Bowl Chase Field
Phoenix, Arizona
9:00 p.m
ESPN ESPN Radio TCU Horned Frogs (6–6)
California Golden Bears (7–5)
Big 12
Pac-12

Dec 27              
Academy Sports + Outdoors Texas Bowl NRG Stadium
Houston, Texas
9:00 p.m.
ESPN Baylor Bears (6–6)
Vanderbilt Commodores (6–6)
Big 12
SEC

Dec            
Camping World Bowl Camping World Stadium
Orlando, Florida
5:15 p.m.
ESPN No. 20 Syracuse Orange (9–3)
No. 16 West Virginia Mountaineers (9–3)
ACC
Big 12

Valero Alamo Bowl Alamodome
San Antonio, Texas
ESPN No. 24 Iowa State Cyclones (8–4)
No. 13 Washington State Cougars (10–2)
Big 12
Pac-12

Dec 29            
AutoZone Liberty Bowl Liberty Bowl Memorial Stadium
Memphis, Tennessee
3:45 p.m.
ESPN ESPN Radio Oklahoma State Cowboys (6–6)
No. 23 Missouri Tigers (8–4)
Big 12
SEC

• Like 1

Wonder how that will work for The Pirate given that he publicly stated he'd never step foot in the state of Texas again until Tech pays him what he's owed.

And if I were a Tech fan, I'd probably be there protesting the Leach firing ala 2009.  I'll give it to them, several people made some pretty damn funny shirts to sell around the stadium.

Edited by texashorn13

1 hour ago, gmr548 said:

The B12 sweeps the undercard if WVU musters any fucks to give. Could see them checking out and laying an egg. Texas and OU have their work cut out for them, obviously.

There is plenty of history between WVU and "Cuse. I bet they can find the in there to stick it to a former conf mate.

ISU drew a tough one though..  WSU lost by three to USC due to the PAC replay fiasco and to Washington in a "blizard" that is the bane of an Air Raid offense. 

it's likely they are one WTF assclown overturn of the instant replay booth and an untimely snow storm away from being the 4th undefeated team and in the playoffs.

Edited by Gaffords

11 minutes ago, NowThis said:

will be interesting to see any local TT fans show up to see Leach. 

Baylor - Vandy will be interesting on Surly, will you guys be rooting for Baylor or SEC Vandy? meteor?

Syracuse is pretty good vs. Grier's last game 

Why would any UT fan cheer for BU over Vandy? This isn't the vicarious SEC.

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, NowThis said:

will be interesting to see any local TT fans show up to see Leach. 

Baylor - Vandy will be interesting on Surly, will you guys be rooting for Baylor or SEC Vandy? meteor?

Syracuse is pretty good vs. Grier's last game 

I hope Vanderbilt wins 100-0. I think Baylor wins though.

38 minutes ago, Gaffords said:

There is plenty of history between WVU and "Cuse. I bet they can find the in there to stick it to a former conf mate.

ISU drew a tough one though..  WSU lost by three to USC due to the PAC replay fiasco and to Washington in a "blizard" that is the bane of an Air Raid offense. 

it's likely they are one WTF assclown overturn of the instant replay booth and an untimely snow storm away from being the 4th undefeated team and in the playoffs.

Eh. They won a few one score games too. Surly loves Wazzu but they're just another Leach air raid team. ISU is neither new to or intimidated by the air raid. They'll be fine. 

1 hour ago, kopp0e said:

The entire XII bowl season looks entertaining:

Schedule[edit source]

The schedule for the 2018–19 bowl games is below. All times are EST (UTC−5). College Football Playoff and Championship Game[edit source]

Dec 29          
Capital One Orange Bowl
(Playoff Semifinal Game)
Hard Rock Stadium
Miami Gardens, Florida
No. 1 Alabama Crimson Tide (13–0)
No. 4 Oklahoma Sooners (12–1)
SEC
Big 12

Jan 1          
Allstate Sugar Bowl Mercedes-Benz Superdome
New Orleans, Louisiana
8:45 pm
No. 15 Texas Longhorns (9–4)
No. 5 Georgia Bulldogs (11–2)
Big 12
SEC

Jan 7 College Football Playoff National Championship Levi's Stadium
Santa Clara, California
Orange Bowl (Alabama vs. Oklahoma) winner
Cotton Bowl (Clemson vs. Notre Dame) winner

Non-CFP bowl games[edit source]

Dec 15              
Cheez-It Bowl Chase Field
Phoenix, Arizona
9:00 p.m
ESPN ESPN Radio TCU Horned Frogs (6–6)
California Golden Bears (7–5)
Big 12
Pac-12

Dec 27              
Academy Sports + Outdoors Texas Bowl NRG Stadium
Houston, Texas
ESPN Baylor Bears (6–6)
Vanderbilt Commodores (6–6)
Big 12
SEC

Dec            
Camping World Bowl Camping World Stadium
Orlando, Florida
5:15 p.m.
ESPN No. 20 Syracuse Orange (9–3)
No. 16 West Virginia Mountaineers (9–3)
ACC
Big 12

Valero Alamo Bowl Alamodome
San Antonio, Texas
ESPN No. 24 Iowa State Cyclones (8–4)
No. 13 Washington State Cougars (10–2)
Big 12
Pac-12

Dec 29            
AutoZone Liberty Bowl Liberty Bowl Memorial Stadium
Memphis, Tennessee
3:45 p.m.
ESPN ESPN Radio Oklahoma State Cowboys (6–6)
No. 23 Missouri Tigers (8–4)
Big 12
SEC

Slightly more readable format

Dtcr7LJV4AAJToM.jpg

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, gmr548 said:

Eh. They won a few one score games too. Surly loves Wazzu but they're just another Leach air raid team. ISU is neither new to or intimidated by the air raid. They'll be fine. 

mike generally shits the bed to ball control teams and ISU has seen every flavor of the WSU offense including several that run it better

38 minutes ago, gmr548 said:

Wait what? So one score wins are not wins? Are they at least bettet then quality losses?  The Air Raid is one of the oldest offenses out there now days and its still one teams struggke to shut down...  especially Leachs vwrsion of it.. and this Leach team has a decent defense...  

4 minutes ago, ButtFumble said:

mike generally shits the bed to ball control teams and ISU has seen every flavor of the WSU offense including several that run it better

that Leach team is going to do to ISU what aggy does to sheep...  i wish it wasn't so... i like ISU and outside of playing us, it never bothers me a bit to see them do good...  Hell, i would openly root for them if they were in the playoffs...   but that WSU game would analize 90% of those teams rank3d ahead of them including OU

17 minutes ago, Gaffords said:

Wait what? So one score wins are not wins? Are they at least bettet then quality losses?  The Air Raid is one of the oldest offenses out there now days and its still one teams struggke to shut down...  especially Leachs vwrsion of it.. and this Leach team has a decent defense...  

It isn't that hard to follow. You were making excuses for their losses, I was simply noting that it is a two way street. Of course one score wins count, we'd be like 3-9 if they didn't. But those close losses count too, otherwise Texas and WSU would be 12-0. After 12 games those things tend to even out and your record is a pretty good indicator of what you are. WSU is a good team that went 10-2 in the worst P5 conference and played no one OOC. They'd be just another middle of the pack team with big passing numbers in the B12. ISU has done pretty well against those. 

It should be a good game but I like ISU. 

Edited by gmr548

9 minutes ago, Gaffords said:

that Leach team is going to do to ISU what aggy does to sheep...  i wish it wasn't so... i like ISU and outside of playing us, it never bothers me a bit to see them do good...  Hell, i would openly root for them if they were in the playoffs...   but that WSU game would analize 90% of those teams rank3d ahead of them including OU

WSU is a less talented but better coached version of WVU.

John Heacock eats the air raid for breakfast 

16 minutes ago, Gaffords said:

they beat Cal late in the season 19-13 at home

they beat Utah (the team that hung 3 points in the CCG) 28-24 at home

historically mike fucks off bowl games and his teams come in unprepared and out of sync and they generally score well under their season average....Campbell at ISU is going to have his team ready to roll he is not going to dick off with the chance to have ISU win two bowl games in a row and finish the season ranked especially after what almost happened with Drake

sure WSU could win, but typically now that nothing is on the line mike stops giving a fuck and starts his off season personality building and as the DC for UW stated mike does the same shit over and over and over year in and year out without change and Campbell can prepare for that and will and even if mike changes it up ISU has seen it all in the Big 12 and seen it done much better

Edited by ButtFumble

6 minutes ago, ButtFumble said:

sure WSU could win, but typically now that nothing is on the line mike stops giving a fuck and starts his off season personality building and as the DC for UW stated mike does the same shit over and over and over year in and year out without change and Campbell can prepare for that and will and even if mike changes it up ISU has seen it all in the Big 12 and seen it done much better

Agreed, and I think WVU will more motivated.

42 minutes ago, clapclapclap said:

Well this is uncomfortable.  Not the year to be playing The First Responder Bowl in Botham City.

Yeah, I passed on the chance to book two identical rooms at the team hotel.  

1 hour ago, Gaffords said:

Psh, shutting down the Air Raid is easy nowadays. All you need is a blizzard.