Paul Allen passed away- MS co-founder

AUS-97HORN

1 hour ago, SuingToGetAMessageBoard? said:

I feel oddly sad when super successful people die young because it's like . . . you did all that and you barely had time to enjoy it. 

Dude quit MicrosSoft in 1983 at the age of 35 with fuck you money in the bank. Current net worth estimated at $20 Billion. He's had 30 years of a life that most folks cannot even fathom. Read up on his life and you'll see spent extravagantly to keep himself entertained and seemed to enjoy every minute of it.  

Bernard

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Bernard said:

Dude quit MicrosSoft in 1983 at the age of 35 with fuck you money in the bank. Current net worth estimated at $20 Billion. He's had 30 years of a life that most folks cannot even fathom. Read up on his life and you'll see spent extravagantly to keep himself entertained and seemed to enjoy every minute of it.  

Bernard

Shit. Wrong Uber rich computer guy. Not cool story bro. 

Edited by fattyflattie

12 hours ago, Victor Lazlo said:

If that’s true, then CNBC is fake news. They said he was 65 when he died. 

Quitting at age 30 with fuck you money is even cooler than doing it at 35. 

Yes. Math fail on my part. I thought 35 seemed old when I typed it. 

Bernard

15 hours ago, Bernard said:

Bernard

and he always had a reservation at Dorsia

• Like 1