Running Alt-Right Thread of Mockery and Hypocrisy

bad_teammate

• Replies 9.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Molon labe, meaning "come and take [them]", is a classical expression of defiance. According to Plutarch, Xerxes I—king of the Achaemenid Empire—demanded that the Spartans surrender their weapons and King Leonidas I responded with this phrase. It is an exemplary use of a laconic phrase.

Pretty sure it’s more of a gun nut thing than an incel thing.

That car seems to belong to a sovereign citizen/gun nut/incel hybrid.

And from Florida. Could be the mail bomber’s second vehicle by the looks of it.

“BORDER PATROL - PUT THE PANIC IN HISPANIC”

Disgusting.

Crazy Bill Mitchell found a way to weasel out of his "100% guarantee" that GOP would hold the House.

Several people in the comments demanding that a SC be appointed to investigate how Fox News called that Dems would take the House so early. They're turning on each other! Just hook this shit straight to my veins.

2 minutes ago, Storm the Field said:

Crazy Bill Mitchell found a way to weasel out of his "100% guarantee" that GOP would hold the House.

Several people in the comments demanding that a SC be appointed to investigate how Fox News called that Dems would take the House so early. They're turning on each other! Just hook this shit straight to my veins.

Oh I see we finally figured out who Name Withheld is.

1 hour ago, bad_teammate said:

MY HERITAGE AND HISTORY!!

*has literally never read a full book about the antebellum South*

*did poorly in history class*

*rarely reads anything at all*

*doesn't know own genealogy*

*TRUMP*

*doesn't understand that slaveowners would have gladly enslaved his poor white-trash ass if they could have legally done so*

*doesn't understand that Trump probably thinks Southerners are losers because they got their asses kicked by Yankees*

2 hours ago, bad_teammate said:

I love that the right-wing is being led around by the nose by deeply disturbed online nerds.

stop calling them nerds and dorks because it steals the gravity out of it, right? wasn't that your claim?

1 minute ago, OatmealRaisinCookie said:

stop calling them nerds and dorks because it steals the gravity out of it, right? wasn't that your claim?

It's me, the centrist, who is angrily defensive of neo-Nazis for some mysterious reason! (gonna be OatmealRAHOWACookie in 6 months)

What does "deeply disturbed" mean to you?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, bad_teammate said:

It's me, the centrist, who is angrily defensive of neo-Nazis for some mysterious reason! (gonna be OatmealRAHOWACookie in 6 months)

What does "deeply disturbed" mean to you?

you read me wrong, i am not angry and never have been on this site and surely not defensive. Just found it interesting how you deign to lecture folk about what to do, yet you don't even do what you say.

I agree these nutcakes are deeply disturbed and it is deeply disturbing to me that they are out there and actually influential to other weirdos. I'm not your enemy on this one lol

On 11/16/2018 at 11:25 AM, bad_teammate said:

Is it dismissive of someone's potential for either committing or inspiring violence to call them "deeply disturbed"?

No it’s not. I was talking about calling them dorks or nerds or dweebs. That language isn’t productive (as you yourself have even said in the past! You are right!)

Not sure if religious leaders are Alt-Right, but they sure are triggered snowflakes.

https://www.star-telegram.com/opinion/opn-columns-blogs/bud-kennedy/article221829720.html

For white Christian Republican pastors stung by election results, it is no longer enough to just say Democrats are wrong.

The Democratic Party is “basically godless,” a former president of the Southern Baptist Convention said in defeat on election night.

Pastor Ed Young of Houston is not the only pastor saying that.

The leader of the Houston-based Texas Pastor Council, Republican anti-LGBT rights activist Dave Welch, wrote in a Friday commentary that Young is right — secular Democrats are a “godless party” that embraces legal abortion and “moral anarchy.”

Another pastor who leads prayer services in the Texas Capitol, Bob Long of prophecy-driven Rally Call Ministries, wrote before the election that he had a vision of a demonic attack on the election by “supernatural evil.”

Just as the midterms further divided America and Texas, evangelical Christians across denominations and races now seem more sharply divided than ever over whether their message is about morality and evangelical political power — under a less-than-model president — or about justice, righteousness and social concern.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/gavin-mcinnes-whines-his-fellow-rich-neighbors-dont-like-him

“I see it in my neighborhood,” McInnes said. “I see whispers all the time. I’m walking down the street and a housewife goes,” he made an outraged face “like she’s finally seen Hannibal Lecter walk by. And what is the horror? The horror is that I like Trump, and that if I like Trump I might be conservative.”

17 hours ago, High Plains Drifter said:

https://www.thedailybeast.com/gavin-mcinnes-whines-his-fellow-rich-neighbors-dont-like-him

“I see it in my neighborhood,” McInnes said. “I see whispers all the time. I’m walking down the street and a housewife goes,” he made an outraged face “like she’s finally seen Hannibal Lecter walk by. And what is the horror? The horror is that I like Trump, and that if I like Trump I might be conservative.”

Alt-righters are easily-triggered snowflakes.  

Edited by atomheartbevo

18 hours ago, High Plains Drifter said:

200.gif

• Like 3

Gavin McInnes is a guy who started and leads what he calls a "street gang", who starts fights constantly, who acts like an idiot, and who shoves things up his ass on camera... and he's trying to play this off like his neighbors hate him because he voted for Trump?

And this is what he looks like without facial hair.

pWlzXJs.jpg

Gavin McInnes is a guy who started and leads what he calls a "street gang", who starts fights constantly, who acts like an idiot, and who shoves things up his ass on camera... and he's trying to play this off like his neighbors hate him because he voted for Trump?
And this is what he looks like without facial hair.
pWlzXJs.jpg

Plus, his name is fucking Gavin.

Might as well get it legally changed to Chinless Shitpickle.

• Pancho changed the title to Running Alt-Right Thread of Mockery and Hypocrisy