Running Alt-Right Thread of Mockery and Hypocrisy

bad_teammate

Glenn Beck's media company and CRTV merged and then they scraped Gavin McPutsThingsInHisAss off the bottom of their shoe like he was yellow dog shit.  Will Glenn Beck and Mark Levin get the same amount of derision as YouTube for stifling free speech?  No, they will not. 

Taking platforms away from people for their views is a worthy debate, especially the debate over whether or not these platforms are private businesses or town square foundations.  Gavin disqualified himself from that debate with a lot of different bullshit.  But where he seriously injured himself was the day that he videoed himself in Anthony Cumia's studio, Compound Media, inserting the entirety of a very large buttplug in his ass and then squeezing it out.  Here's why:  ramming objects up your ass and then shitting them out reduces almost all of your leverage.  I know, it's crazy.  There are no doubt other corners of the internet where that kind of thing will make you a star.  

• Like 2

13 hours ago, HenryJames said:

1 hour ago, Post Oak said:

3,1,2,x

x, x, x, x

I'm fully cringing at any MAGA hat wearing woman, but the ones writing songs about their orange messiah are beyond the pale.  

This video killed any chance of me getting a boner for the next 72 hours.

7 minutes ago, NameAlreadyInUse said:

Oh and is it just not possible to get a well made MAGA hat?  They all look like cheap shitty caps that have been run through the wringer.  I don't get it.

The Chinese go out of their way to make these hats and this is how you thank them?  Well fuck you and your soybeans, you petty bastard.

18 hours ago, HenryJames said:

Christ, will somebody please build a wall around Iowa, or where-ever those honkies came from?

Somebody? Mexico? Please?

4 hours ago, Tom said:

x, x, x, x

I'm fully cringing at any MAGA hat wearing woman, but the ones writing songs about their orange messiah are beyond the pale.  

This video killed any chance of me getting a boner for the next 72 hours.

Sorry to hear about your low T.

42 minutes ago, High Plains Drifter said:

Christ, will somebody please build a wall around Iowa, or where-ever those honkies came from?

Somebody? Mexico? Please?

Sorry to hear about your low T.

More MAGA chicks for you.

13 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

The target audience is masturbating to that pic, but they ain’t looking at the girl.

I can't blame them.

I'm not saying she is unattractive, but GOOD GOD hire someone to do some level of set design that isn't "empty spare room in a Katy suburb". And why wear something that is so terribly unflattering to your skin tone?

And what the hell is that lighting?

I can't blame them.
I'm not saying she is unattractive, but GOOD GOD hire someone to do some level of set design that isn't "empty spare room in a Katy suburb". And why wear something that is so terribly unflattering to your skin tone?
And what the hell is that lighting?

Really? I mean, you got past her terrible hair?

• Pancho changed the title to Running Alt-Right Thread of Mockery and Hypocrisy