Running Alt-Right Thread of Mockery and Hypocrisy

bad_teammate

13 minutes ago, Hank Kingsley said:

I fucking love these dumbasses. They layer their dumbassery on top of bad facts.  The newest, HIGHER estimates of Civil War dead results in this:

If Hacker is correct, one out of 10 white men who were of military age in 1860 died as a result of the Civil War

So, you know.  10%.  Not 25%.

And....seriously.  If you ever find yourself typing words to make the point of "slavery wasn't so bad," you should probably stop....smash your keyboard into bits....and drink hemlock.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Celery Man said:

Fox News baby journalist with a bunch of anti-lgbt stuff applies to a gay DC couple’s roommate ad, gets rejected because obviously, starts gofundme to help her overcome housing discrimination

Well, she does seem pretty pretty rude.

One good thing about the internet is it’s made it easier to expose complete dumbasses.

Of course the bad thing about that is that other dumbasses can get some confirmation of their dumbass beliefs.

Its kind of a ying and yang thing. I suppose we really shouldn’t be all that shocked. Everything we create to make things easier will inevitably create some new not thought of yet problems. 

God apparently thought things out to prevent the ultimate spiking of the ball and declaring victory. Some may resent that. I personally don’t. 

Remember this  "deportation bus" shitstain when he was campaigning to be governor of GA? I guess you cant claim to be a true Trump patriot if you dont have at least a little fraud on your resume. My guess is he caught the crypto craze at the peak, and realized his dreams of riches crumbled with the price of BTC. 

https://www.ajc.com/news/local/former-candidate-for-governor-indicted/mFyt65azxuJhQPu5ANuRbJ/

State Sen. Michael Williams, who waged a controversial campaign for governor this year, was charged this week with making a false report that computer servers were stolen from his campaign office shortly before his last-place finish in the May primary. 

The indictment, obtained by the Atlanta Journal-Constitution, accuses the Forysth County Republican of insurance fraud, making a false statement and false report of a crime. 

Williams, a Forsyth County Republican who remains in office until January, declined to comment. His former campaign manager, Seth Weathers, said it was a “political witch hunt” and is without merit.

“I guess it’s the price you pay for being a fearless conservative,”
said Weathers, invoking a campaign slogan. “Like they say, a grand jury can indict a ham sandwich.” 

The charges issued Tuesday by Hall County authorities relate to a May incident where Williams reported that his Gainesville office was burglarized. At the time, Weathers said $300,000 worth of computers servers were taken from the building. 

Williams is accused of lying to a Georgia Bureau of Investigation agent when he said he was at home in Forsyth County, not in the Gainesville area at the time of the purported burglary. The indictment, which doesn’t say what allegedly actually happened to the servers, accuses him of making a false insurance claim related to the servers.

1 hour ago, Chooky said:

This tweet concerned me so much I put on a flannel shirt, chopped some wood and told a fart joke at my last cultural sensitivity meeting.

OK, Candace... I'll show up where you work and slap your ass before I assertively tell you "Go get me some some coffee, sugartits!" 

PS:  If you want to go back to "the way things used to be" prepare to be on TV way less and also to sit at a separate lunch counter.

Edited by Continental Op
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Pancho changed the title to Running Alt-Right Thread of Mockery and Hypocrisy