Running Alt-Right Thread of Mockery and Hypocrisy

bad_teammate

On 12/1/2018 at 11:32 AM, Brisketexan said:

Again...if you’re on team Trump, your teammates are Aggies. Think about that. When you look around the room and see a bunch of drooling morons, a smart fella would GTFO of that room.

Trump is the political embodiment of aggy.   Ignorant, myopic, undeservedly arrogant, ignores all facts, and makes up/believes its own version of the truth.

aggy is MAGA, MAGA is aggy...etc. 

3 hours ago, DigglerontheHoof said:

Trump is the political embodiment of aggy.   Ignorant, myopic, undeservedly arrogant, ignores all facts, and makes up/believes its own version of the truth.

Take Billy Liucci, shave his chin pubes, put him in a skirt, and he could replace Sarah Huckabeef in a heartbeat.  The only difference would be the voice.  He would be a perfect fit to take over her position. He’s used to spinning losses as wins, and minor victories as major victories, and he’s great at trying to convince people that up is down and down is up.

4 minutes ago, Hank Kingsley said:

Sadly, Milo's demise is one of the few things that gives me hope these days.

Isn't it ridiculous how simple it is? 

1.Take away his twitter.

2. That's it.  That's the only step.  That's how you destroy people these days who live by fwd: fwd: fwd: Sharia law!  Take away their ability to make money circulating nonsense, and suddenly they are bankrupt.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, SuingToGetAMessageBoard? said:

Isn't it ridiculous how simple it is? 

1.Take away his twitter.

2. That's it.  That's the only step.  That's how you destroy people these days who live by fwd: fwd: fwd: Sharia law!  Take away their ability to make money circulating nonsense, and suddenly they are bankrupt.

Who would be stupid enough to allow that waste of space to get that deeply in debt to them?

The. Best. Motherfucking. People.

BREAKING: Bannon "unavailable," Missoula debate canceled

http://www.montanakaimin.com/news/breaking-bannon-unavailable-missoula-debate-cancelled/article_027611f2-f7dd-11e8-94d6-d3994d81b475.html

Steve Bannon will no longer be speaking at a UM, the latest and third event to be canceled following the announcement he would be a keynote speaker at a joint conference on sex robots this month.

An email sent to people registered for the event, the Athenian Parrhesia Free Speech Forum, stated, “Postponement: Due to the unavailability of Mr. Stephen Bannon this event is postponed until further notice. We apologize for the inconvenience.”

The email states it was sent by event organizer Adrian Cheok. Cheok is director of Imagineering Institute based in Malaysia.

Cheok originally planned to hold two conferences, the Advancement of Computer Entertainment and the Congress on Love and Sex with Robots, Dec. 10 through Dec. 14.

Following pushback from both organizations following the announcement of a controversial political figure as a keynote speaker, both events were canceled and replaced with a proposed debate. Cheok invited any UM professor to debate Bannon on the topic of “the future of populism.”

Cheok contacted former UM French professor Michel Valentin, who took up the offer to debate Bannon. Before the cancelation, Valentin told the Kaimin, “It is the responsibility of the University to take on differences that can become dangerous.”

When asked what he would say to Bannon if no one showed up to the debate, Valentin said he would sweep his hand across the room and say, “Steve, here’s the answer.”

Valentin confirmed to the Kaimin Tuesday morning that he received an email stating the event had been canceled. 

UM spokesperson Paula Short said University event services also received an email overnight withdrawing the reservation for the debate. Short said event services had not yet received any payment for the reservation.

On 12/4/2018 at 4:48 AM, DigglerontheHoof said:

bingo.

Pretty sure he will be stating this on his tv show in the coming days.  

https://www.rawstory.com/2018/12/dont-talk-fbi-sean-hannity-urges-radio-listeners-mistrust-law-enforcement/

Fox News host Sean Hannity told his radio audience that cooperating with FBI investigations was a bad idea.

Hannity, a fervent supporter of President Donald Trump and unofficial White House adviser, urged listeners not to believe findings by special counsel Robert Mueller, who secured a cooperation agreement last week with Trump Organization attorney Michael Cohen — who also represented the conservative broadcaster.

I don’t think anything of what we’re hearing is true,” Hannity said, “because it just – none of it makes sense, but they get to jump the gun, because they want this all to – they want everybody to believe Donald Trump was colluding with the Russians.”

“If you’re like me, and you were – grew up to revere an FBI agent,” Hannity told listeners, “and the FBI comes to your house, and maybe some crime took place in the neighborhood, and maybe you have a little bit of information, but you don’t quite fully recall everything, but you’re pretty sure you do – the advice I have to give you now is, ‘Don’t talk to the FBI.’ How awful is that?”

Just now, HenryJames said:

Paying $25 to drink a gin and tonic with a straw to own the libs.

Good grief.  The last time I exchanged $25 for gin and tonic it produced 4 gin and tonics plus a tip for the bartender.  And since I wasnt a drunk high school girl, no straws were involved.

Ammon Bundy, the rancher at the center of a 2016 standoff with the government at an Oregon wildlife preserve, said he is leaving the militia movement after criticizing President Trump's anti-immigrant rhetoric.

Bundy shut down his social media accounts and announced that he was stepping away from "patriot groups," BuzzFeed News reported Thursday.

He said the decision comes after he faced fierce backlash for opposing Trump's attacks on a caravan of migrants.

"It's like being in a room full of people in here, trying to teach, and no one is listening," he told the outlet. "The vast majority seemed to hang on to what seemed like hate, and fear, and almost warmongering, and I don't want to associate myself with warmongers."

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

Ammon Bundy, the rancher at the center of a 2016 standoff with the government at an Oregon wildlife preserve, said he is leaving the militia movement after criticizing President Trump's anti-immigrant rhetoric.

Bundy shut down his social media accounts and announced that he was stepping away from "patriot groups," BuzzFeed News reported Thursday.

He said the decision comes after he faced fierce backlash for opposing Trump's attacks on a caravan of migrants.

"It's like being in a room full of people in here, trying to teach, and no one is listening," he told the outlet. "The vast majority seemed to hang on to what seemed like hate, and fear, and almost warmongering, and I don't want to associate myself with warmongers."

Whoa.  Didn't see that coming.

9 hours ago, Ted Lange said:

Bundy and Joe Walsh are never Trumpers now. Basically 2020 it’s gonna be Bill Mitchell, TexAgs, @Johnny Sack @Onboard 2.0 @Thetexashammer Lou Dobbs corpse and maybe Tiffany Trump voting for Donald.  Nice company. 

Hell yeah the Sack is gonna vote for Trump! 

Who else is gonna give him another huge tax cut that he and his family so desperately need? Watching rats fuck isn’t cheap anymore ya know. I hear that people are saying the price has gone up to as high as 10 large. 

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Ted Lange said:

Bundy and Joe Walsh are never Trumpers now. Basically 2020 it’s gonna be Bill Mitchell, TexAgs, @Johnny Sack @Onboard 2.0 @Thetexashammer Lou Dobbs corpse and maybe Tiffany Trump voting for Donald.  Nice company. 

Free Republic as well.  They are cool with loving some Russians.  

• Pancho changed the title to Running Alt-Right Thread of Mockery and Hypocrisy