Running Alt-Right Thread of Mockery and Hypocrisy

bad_teammate

On 12/14/2018 at 7:02 PM, Ted Lange said:

Between James Woods, Chuck Woolery and Chachi they have 2+ million twitter followers....despite conservatives derision towards Hollywood.   

conservatives hate coastal elites and hollywood, which is why they've elected an actor and a reality tv star to the presidency twice out of the last 4 republican presidents and coastal elites 3 times out of the last 4.  

• Like 1

16 hours ago, bad_teammate said:

I can't blame them.

I'm not saying she is unattractive, but GOOD GOD hire someone to do some level of set design that isn't "empty spare room in a Katy suburb". And why wear something that is so terribly unflattering to your skin tone?

And what the hell is that lighting?

Patiently waiting for Baba Chick's fashion review of this one.

Edited by Ten Bears

18 hours ago, bad_teammate said:

Let's check in with the college campus gun girl's grift is going...

... oh dear

You know, she's "sorta" attractive right now, if she would do something with that gawd-awful hairstyle.

But.....

Imagine her with some sort of bobbed off hairstyle, and another 20+ years to that face, and you have a woman who always has that look of "let me speak to the manager" about her.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Smax said:

so 3 out of a thousand.....

I hate celebrities!  They shouldn't express their opinions!  Uhhhh....except the ones that think like me, I think they should be president.   [/conservatives]

Sorry that most of the people who have talent and are creative on this planet also think liberally.  But on the bright side, Eastwood will probably be around for a while longer to inspire more conservative racists to hang empty chairs from their trees.

40 minutes ago, SubliminalHorn said:

Uh huh sure you don’t 

Theres a huge thread on shaggy about this, go look at my activity on it, Ill donate $500 for each post of mine in that thread to a charity of your choice

5 minutes ago, Tom said:

I hate celebrities!  They shouldn't express their opinions!  Uhhhh....except the ones that think like me, I think they should be president.   [/conservatives]

Sorry that most of the people who have talent and are creative on this planet also think liberally.  But on the bright side, Eastwood will probably be around for a while longer to inspire more conservative racists to hang empty chairs from their trees.

Swing and miss by a fucking mile

8 minutes ago, Smax said:

Theres a huge thread on shaggy about this, go look at my activity on it, Ill donate $500 for each post of mine in that thread to a charity of your choice

Swing and miss by a fucking mile

Whether you have posted on that thread or not, that was a fairly big news story. Do you not pay attention to national news stories? You should probably try and be more informed of current events   

3 hours ago, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

I'd hit it. Idiotic politics aside, tang is tang. 

On 12/15/2018 at 1:04 PM, bad_teammate said:

Let's check in with the college campus gun girl's grift is going...

... oh dear

She looks terrible.

1 hour ago, SubliminalHorn said:

Do you not pay attention to national news stories?

No not really, if its not an issue I'm interested in I rarely follow it, I do remember reading the beginning of the pizza thread on shaggy and thought it was dumb. Today I could not tell you what its about or the players involved

• Pancho changed the title to Running Alt-Right Thread of Mockery and Hypocrisy