Running Alt-Right Thread of Mockery and Hypocrisy

bad_teammate

2 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

Hold on.  She ended her protest....but got cut out of the handcuffs?

She knows that handcuffs come with a key, right?  Jesus.  This layer cake of stupidity looks like this:

P2190596-550x413.jpg?x19907

and aren't they basically universal? like, there's cops standing right there with handcuff keys. lol, they cut her out of them??

Oh, hey.  Here's an actual report filed by someone who went and questioned her:

https://splinternews.com/laura-loomer-handcuffing-herself-to-twitter-hq-is-the-m-1830753245

The protest, which began around 4 p.m., involved Loomer wearing an actual yellow star—you know, like the ones Nazis forced Jews to wear during the Holocaust—and shouting into a megaphone about how desperate she is to get back on Twitter, which should be enough of a red flag. And to make this even more pathetic: Loomer had only handcuffed herself to one of the office’s double glass doors, allowing NYPD officers and others to freely enter and exit the building through the second door, rending her protest largely useless.

I went to see what was up for myself. When I asked Loomer why she didn’t fully commit to the bit, she said, quite sensibly, that chaining the doors shut completely would be a fire hazard.

Loomer repeatedly shouted out that she’d thrown away the key to the handcuffs. Over the next hour, more and more cops showed up, until there were about two dozen, but none of them appeared too eager to remove her by force.

Just now, Francisco 2.0 said:

Oh, hey.  Here's an actual report filed by someone who went and questioned her:

https://splinternews.com/laura-loomer-handcuffing-herself-to-twitter-hq-is-the-m-1830753245

So....I guess giving the key to a friend who she could call was just too complex a plan for her.

Again....I can't believe that I'm still surprised by their utter stupidity, but here I am, surprised again almost every day.

Loomer promised that she would stay outside of the company’s headquarters for “as long as it took” to be given her account back, adding that she threw away the keys for her handcuffs. She told The Verge that she was willing to go to great lengths to accomplish her goals. “If I have to, I’ll pee on myself,” she said. “I haven’t eaten or drunken today.”

A few hours into Loomer’s protest, Twitter announced that they would not be pressing charges, and that she could stay outside of their headquarters as long as she desired. Police offered to use bolt cutters to free her from the door whenever she liked. She proclaimed she wasn’t leaving. But, within an hour of Twitter releasing their statement, Loomer asked to be cut from the door. She was reportedly complaining about the cold.

I when I saw this I immediately thought "Pissing in your pants to own the libs."

And it was the very first comment on the twitter feed.

Anyway, it took DOTARD to get me to side with the NFL on something. Its takes this moron to get me to side with Twitter.

let’s see who you side with now...

accdxrub2vt11.jpg

Can’t embed the tweet from the middle of the conversation for some reason, but this was funny/ironic:
also it occurred to me that she has never gone viral for anything other than embarrassing herself. she is an artist and self-humiliation her medium

Just now, atomheartbevo said:

Can’t embed the tweet from the middle of the conversation for some reason, but this was funny/ironic:
also it occurred to me that she has never gone viral for anything other than embarrassing herself. she is an artist and self-humiliation her medium

Wait....you can be an artist specializing in self-humiliation?

Well....fuck me.  First semester of my sophomore year of college, I was a modern-day fucking PICASSO.  Showed up drunk to class, passed out in the front yard, struck out with women of every age, size, and color, puked on myself and my friends, got shittacular grades.  I was a GENIUS.

23 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

Well....fuck me.  First semester of my sophomore year of college, I was a modern-day fucking PICASSO.  Showed up drunk to class, passed out in the front yard, struck out with women of every age, size, and color, puked on myself and my friends, got shittacular grades.  I was a GENIUS.

The difference is you weren’t able to stream it. 

34 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

The Rocko of the alt right if you will

• Haha 2

37 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

Not to mention a plagiarist of W. Zevon.  Well done.

• Pancho changed the title to Running Alt-Right Thread of Mockery and Hypocrisy