Running Alt-Right Thread of Mockery and Hypocrisy

bad_teammate

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

17 minutes ago, Bama Chick said:

Richard Spencer being accused of abuse by his wife???

Well, I never!

She's a white supremacist too.  She in no way deserves to beatdown by that piece of shit, but she isn't exactly mother of the year either.  Their kids are pretty well fucked no matter what.  

Well that’s rich because the linked article has some quotes from her divorce filing and she specifically cites his political views and occupation as having a negative impact on the marriage and their kids and that she fears for her and the kids safety.

If they’re both nazis then don’t just blame him for the negative attention.

2 minutes ago, Bama Chick said:

Well that’s rich because the linked article has some quotes from her divorce filing and she specifically cites his political views and occupation as having a negative impact on the marriage and their kids and that she fears for her and the kids safety.

If they’re both nazis then don’t just blame him for the negative attention.

Her main issue is with his fame and public speech (outside the physical abuse and alcohol abuse, of course).  She mostly agrees with his beliefs though.  She says the below in the article as well.  It isn't unexpected that she would be a white supremacist too.  Who else is gonna marry that guy?

"Koupriianova has tried to explain some of Spencer’s positions. When asked by the Observer to explain her husband’s desire to create an ethnostate, she said, “In my understanding, these comments are about a theoretic future — a dream — for people of European descent, per se, not concrete policy suggestions for contemporary United States.”

She added, “‘Ethnic cleansing’ is a very heavy, loaded term. There are some recent examples of fairly peaceful separations.”"

lol...that’s a great website.

(Proud Boys founder) Gavin McInnes Gets Shitfaced Drunk Before 10AM, Remaining Fans Laugh In His Face, Plead Him Not To Show Gaping Asshole Live On Air Again

Aside from promoting violence, McInnes was most famous for pulling out his penis live on-air and shoving a butt plug into his rectum. After these stunts, McInnes’s show was taken off the air and moved to CRTV, an internet channel that most consider a pro-Trump propaganda network aimed at promoting hate of minorities and women.

yes...”Proud Boys”...lol.

fucking hell...

On 10/23/2018 at 6:01 PM, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

Cleveland County Sheriff’s Maj. Joel Shores wrote on Facebook that local law enforcement didn’t think there even was a Gaston Antifa: “We believe at this time there is no such group in Gaston County. Unfortunately, social media can be a platform for one person to cause concerns and try to entice violence and hate.”

Well I never. Who would do such a thing?

3 hours ago, High Plains Drifter said:

Well, yeah, I can't imagine sex with Ben Shapiro would make you happy before, during, or even after marriage.

Sure you can.

"Honey, this is the last time you EVER have to have sex with Ben Shapiro.  After tonight, you get the money, and as much bleach and sanitizer as you need to clean off."

a number of lost souls have posted this on FB in the last few days. 

REPOST

Folks, this is the dilemma we are facing.

I have very close friends in Texas (two of my sons live in west Texas) and the information from law enforcement in that state is disturbing. Other FB friends have posted some of the facts I am hearing out of Texas, and it adds up to one thing. There is going to be a war on the southern border of our nation.

The estimated number of the “caravan” is approximately 10,000. It is being forecasted that the number will be 20,000 by the time it reaches the USA. In addition to that, according to aerial reconnaissance and intel by the US military, there are approximately 40,000 Mexicans who are massing or planning to join the immigrants near the border where the caravan is headed. There will be approximately 60,000 people who will rush our nation’s border at the same time.

President Donald Trump signed deployment orders for the 82nd Airborne Division of the United States Army, instructing them to deploy from Ft. Bragg, NC, to the U.S. southern border at Mexico. In addition, the 1st Armored Division of the United States Army at Ft. Campbell, KY has been given 72 Hour ready-standby orders to begin shipping armored vehicles to the southern border via rail.

But that isn’t as important as the resolve of the Texas population who have decided that they are not going to allow this invasion to occur. There is an organized effort by Texans with guns who believe, due to political correctness, the military will not do the job that is necessary to keep 50,000 illegals from rushing the border and end up flooding into our country. Texans are unified in one thing, illegals are not getting into Texas.

Remember, almost everyone in Texas owns guns. There are more high powered rifles with laser scopes in Texas than the rest of the country combined. Texans have concluded one thing. If there is a gun fight in Texas, it would be very difficult to determine which gun shot which person. If a Texas shoots an illegal alien, odds are they would never be caught. Texans realize that it may be up to the citizens to protect their land. Texans can be tough without the blame being cast on the Republican administration. According to my sources, there will be a second line of defense when the illegals storm the border. If the illegals are successful in breaking through the military barricade, they are facing possible death.

Texans are planning. This isn’t just talk. The military isn’t the only group that is going to organize near the border. Texans with guns. The immigrants should be more afraid of them than of the military. Texans have never been politically correct!

• Like 1

REPOST

I have very close friends in Texas (two of my sons live in west Texas) and the information from law enforcement in that state is disturbing. Other FB friends have posted some of the facts I am hearing out of Texas, and it adds up to one thing. There is going to be a war on the southern border of our nation.

The estimated number of the “caravan” is approximately 10,000. It is being forecasted that the number will be 20,000 by the time it reaches the USA. In addition to that, according to aerial reconnaissance and intel by the US military, there are approximately 40,000 Mexicans who are massing or planning to join the immigrants near the border where the caravan is headed. There will be approximately 60,000 people who will rush our nation’s border at the same time.

President Donald Trump signed deployment orders for the 82nd Airborne Division of the United States Army, instructing them to deploy from Ft. Bragg, NC, to the U.S. southern border at Mexico. In addition, the 1st Armored Division of the United States Army at Ft. Campbell, KY has been given 72 Hour ready-standby orders to begin shipping armored vehicles to the southern border via rail.

But that isn’t as important as the resolve of the Texas population who have decided that they are not going to allow this invasion to occur. There is an organized effort by Texans with guns who believe, due to political correctness, the military will not do the job that is necessary to keep 50,000 illegals from rushing the border and end up flooding into our country. Texans are unified in one thing, illegals are not getting into Texas.

Remember, almost everyone in Texas owns guns. There are more high powered rifles with laser scopes in Texas than the rest of the country combined. Texans have concluded one thing. If there is a gun fight in Texas, it would be very difficult to determine which gun shot which person. If a Texas shoots an illegal alien, odds are they would never be caught. Texans realize that it may be up to the citizens to protect their land. Texans can be tough without the blame being cast on the Republican administration. According to my sources, there will be a second line of defense when the illegals storm the border. If the illegals are successful in breaking through the military barricade, they are facing possible death.

Texans are planning. This isn’t just talk. The military isn’t the only group that is going to organize near the border. Texans with guns. The immigrants should be more afraid of them than of the military. Texans have never been politically correct!

Any candidate running on deportation of people that share idiotic chain messages would have my vote.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, Bozo_Casanova said:

In addition, the 1st Armored Division of the United States Army at Ft. Campbell, KY has been given 72 Hour ready-standby orders to begin shipping armored vehicles to the southern border via rail.

Fucking morons from outside of Texas.  Uh, yeah, sure, gonna ship an armored unit from fucking Kentucky   

Sure   Fucking idiots   

1st_Cavalry_Division_CSIB.png

A few years ago I was at Kung Fu Saloon here in Austin for Halloween and there was a guy washing his hands at the same time as me who was wearing a Nazi uniform. He was like, hey man do you find this offensive? I told him, well it IS a Nazi uniform. He told me that he had been kind of harassed at time that night. I said I wasn’t personally offended, but I asked him if he was really surprised people were upset? Then we fucked in the stall (jk). 

Csb. 

On 10/26/2018 at 6:09 PM, Bozo_Casanova said:

REPOST

Just wanted to give a shout out to Bozo's post from Friday in light of yesterday's events. Seems prophetic.

• Pancho changed the title to Running Alt-Right Thread of Mockery and Hypocrisy