Oklahoma @ TCU

Constant

This is the Ruffin debut, no? 

Curious to see what not having Stoops does for their defense.  Like others, I'm not sure their problems are simple enough to be fixed with a coaching change, but it really can't be worse. 

Tcu has a chance of Robinson can keep from turning it over, which basically means they have no chance. 

1 minute ago, Constant said:

I’m at the game and the TCU home crowd sucks. Worst pregame atmosphere I’ve seen. 

And their fans get all defensive when people state that TCU backdoored their way into the Big 12.   If the Big 12 were to get picked apart, they'll be back in the MWC or the AAC just for that reason.  

54 minutes ago, Bill Lumbergh said:

This is the Ruffin debut, no? 

Curious to see what not having Stoops does for their defense.  Like others, I'm not sure their problems are simple enough to be fixed with a coaching change, but it really can't be worse. 

Tcu has a chance of Robinson can keep from turning it over, which basically means they have no chance. 

Well. He's had a week to tighten their ass holes up. F ousux.

Well, that was fun while it lasted.  Roach's asshole might need surgery after this game is over.  That drive looked far too easy for OU, and TCU's offensive line is making things impossible for their qb or rbs to do anything.  They're in a bad way, right now.

Edited by Dutch