CR Pittsburgh Synagogue Shooting

GSU&UT

Holy shit.  Wishing me death.  You seem stable.  CR at it's best.  I think unhinged would best describe you.

Oh, you misread me. I don’t wish you death.

I simply wish for you to have the broad American experience. The experience that families got to have today in a Synagogue. The experience of holding your wife, or child, as they breathe their last, staring up into your eyes in terror, not even understanding what’s happening. The experience of utter helplessness. The experience of being the target of a movement stoked and fed by Trump, Fox, and the mouthpiece of the alt-right who you relieve of all culpability.

I don’t wish you death. I wish you anguish. I wish you a life of pain. You excuse those who start those fires and fan those flames, so I presume that you are okay with the effects.

My family and our friends already live in those crosshairs. I just think you should join us there. And someday, your number will be up. Or, your son’s will.

Just now, Brisketexan said:

Oh, you misread me. I don’t wish you death.

I simply wish for you to have the broad American experience. The experience that families got to have today in a Synagogue. The experience of holding your wife, or child, as they breathe their last, staring up into your eyes in terror, not even understanding what’s happening. The experience of utter helplessness. The experience of being the target of a movement stoked and fed by Trump, Fox, and the mouthpiece of the alt-right who you relieve of all culpability.

I don’t wish you death. I wish you anguish. I wish you a life of pain. You excuse those who start those fires and fan those flames, so I presume that you are okay with the effects.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I_keWS1i3RA

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, tjhooker said:

You on board with @Brisketexan wishing me death?  BTW what did I say so offensive?

No, I’m with him on wishing you immeasurable agonies for siding with neonazi fascists against their victims. When you put your boot on someone’s neck and laugh, you shouldn’t be surprised that some don’t take kindly to your behavior.

This is the organization that today's shooter was so incensed about the synagogue working with.  http://hiaspa.org/donate

If anyone's interested in donating, and doing some good in all this.

Link to the national org instead of the Pennsylvania one above:

https://act.hias.org/page/6048/donate/1

Edited by lemonlime

8 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

I wish it for your family. I wish for you to feel the last of their life ebb, as the blood pours from their wounds.  You are fine excising a movement that spurs such a scene. We’ll see if you’re fine with it when it’s your family bleeding out on the floor.

Why haven't you deranged insane assholes negged me off this board yet?

The left on this board is utterly unhinged, but they are actually a good representation of how unhinged the left in general is. Some of the most miserable stupid fucks on the planet post on this board.  They are deranged beyond derangement.  This board sucks worse than Oklahoma.

You fucks supported a President who wants the most radical Islamists on the planet to have nuclear weapons. They are going to use them when they get them. You support the Islamization of Europe and attended rampant Jew hatred it inspires. No Jew feels safe anywhere in Europe wearing a yarmulke in public any more.  You stupid miserable fucks have no problem with that.

Trump opposes all that stupid shit, but you have the nerve to blame him for the rampant Jew hate the mother-fucking left is inspiring and ENCOURAGING.  Fuck you all.  I don't wish to engage with any of you. You are all too stupid to have any discussions with whatsoever.   Fuck all of you guys. And Brisket, you have turned into a special kind of moron.  You are embarrassing yourself daily with your histrionics.

• Like 2
  • Fuck You 9

7 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

The left on this board is utterly unhinged, but they are actually a good representation of how unhinged the left in general is. Some of the most miserable stupid fucks on the planet post on this board.  They are deranged beyond derangement.  This board sucks worse than Oklahoma.

You fucks supported a President who wants the most radical Islamists on the planet to have nuclear weapons. They are going to use them when they get them. You support the Islamization of Europe and attended rampant Jew hatred it inspires. No Jew feels safe anywhere in Europe wearing a yarmulke in public any more.  You stupid miserable fucks have no problem with that.

Trump opposes all that stupid shit, but you have the nerve to blame him for the rampant Jew hate the mother-fucking left is inspiring and ENCOURAGING.  Fuck you all.  I don't wish to engage with any of you. You are all too stupid to have any discussions with whatsoever.   Fuck all of you guys. And Brisket, you have turned into a special kind of moron.  You are embarrassing yourself daily with your histrionics.

People with user names that hark back to antiquity are usually, but not always, assholes. Those who choose user names that hark back to Norse mythology are almost assholes and also racists. 

Yeah, yeah ad hominem. Whatever. Don't you have a Sons of Odin meeting to go to? Or did you local Valhalla get closed down and turned into a cantina? 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Bama Chick said:

I like you Hugo but how in the world are you blasting Kasich for his both sides-y behavior but stayed such a Flake fanboy for so long?

Maybe I’ve come around and decided to blast them both.  

Ive fully admitted my misplaced faith in Flake which was really wishful thinking that he would do the right thing when pressed.  

My recent break with Kasich has to do with his willful obliviousness to Trump’s behavior towards the Russia investigation.  

Kasich be all like “I hope Mueller doesn’t find anything on Trump...”  

Me be like, “Motherfucker, his criminality is right in front of your fucking stupid face.  Stop playing blind douchebag.”  

Seriously, fuck Kasich. 

Edited by Hugo Stiglitz

1 hour ago, Brisketexan said:

Yeah, I mean, what kind of sociopath would feel guilt for a movement that just, in the past week, inspired a man to attack a black church (went to a secondary target), sent over a dozen mail bombs to political enemies, and just shot up a synagogue because Jews support brown refugees? Nope, nobody should feel any guilt for being associated with the movement stoking the fires that led to those burns.

My son is with his Jewish friend right now. They have targets on their backs right now. 8 of them died today. My son has the wrong last name. It’s a matter of time before someone sends .223 rounds flying at people like us.

The war has started. You just don’t care because you’re standing on the side doing the shooting.

Which makes you an evil fuck who is a cancer on this planet.

I wish you the same fate as the victims of your complicity have suffered. Wait, check that. I don’t wish that for you. I wish it for your family. I wish for you to feel the last of their life ebb, as the blood pours from their wounds. You are fine excusing a movement that spurs such a scene. We’ll see if you’re fine with it when it’s your family bleeding out on the floor.

You start a fire like this, you WILL get burned. We all will. Welcome to hell. You’ve helped create it, now enjoy.

You’re a fucking deranged sick loser with the bs you’re spreading. You should be fucking banned for wishing death on a poster 

• Like 1
  • Fuck You 2

Just now, tjhooker said:

On top of it I have challenged anyone to show where I am a Nazi Racist.  Still waiting.....................................................

They love circle jerking each other. Fuck this board. Fuck the caravan and fuck anyone trying to destroy our sovereignty. Fuck this game too. God damn secondary 

• Fuck You 1

Just now, Iconoclast Texan said:

They love circle jerking each other. Fuck this board. Fuck the caravan and fuck anyone trying to destroy our sovereignty. Fuck this game too. God damn secondary 

Sounds like something Jesus would preach.  

1 minute ago, tjhooker said:

That was due to a moron that probably never went to the greatest University saying I went to ACC.  

Right. So who looked like the moron?

You probably don’t even have a bank account because you’re a loser. Post your account number to prove it pussy

40 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

Maybe I’ve come around and decided to blast them both.  

Ive fully admitted my misplaced faith in Flake which was really wishful thinking that he would do the right thing when pressed.  

My recent break with Kasich has to do with his willful obliviousness to Trump’s behavior towards the Russia investigation.  

Kasich be all like “I hope Mueller doesn’t find anything on Trump...”  

Me be like, “Motherfucker, his criminality is right in front of your fucking stupid face.  Stop playing blind douchebag.”  

Seriously, fuck Kasich. 

I’m totally disappointed in Flake. He’s spineless. And Kasich? Kind of the same thing. They want to seem like they’re not Trump conservatives until they are Trump conservatives.

8 hours ago, Brisketexan said:

I believe in the same God that today’s dead believed in. And I believe that you will one day answer to that God. It will not be a good day for you.

I wish for you to feel the last of their life ebb, as the blood pours from their wounds. 

I simply wish for you to have...The experience of holding your wife, or child, as they breathe their last, staring up into your eyes in terror, not even understanding what’s happening. I wish you anguish. I wish you a life of pain.

What kind of day will it be for someone who wishes pain and suffering on others?

• Like 1

Why are Trumpkins all in their feelings because people are being mean to them?

I thought y’all were all about tough talking real men who weren’t pussy snowflakes?

What gives?

Y’all LOVED this shit two years ago.

1e9872a86ec9157bbcfe91e413c9d311.jpg
7fe6631456511041dfc0f52639d8db8b.jpg
8798f5a0ad13040220d03cf88cf057eb.jpg
4553c8551635855e1f6c0369ef4deeae.jpg
fefb9fe5ed873cba63fd9bf3a6b1903b.jpg

Don’t get soft now.

The left seems to finally be realizing the only way to fight evil is to be evil back. Maybe we’ll actually give y’all cause to have real reason to cry about BBBBBBBBOTH SIDES.

I see that tjhooker soybean troll and iconoclastic racist Persian  “horn” are really really busy spreading their bullshit propaganda during a UT football game. I guess watching the game for them isn’t all that important. They are obviously not UT fans and are just ridiculous trolls posting on a UT message board. As if we didn’t know that already. 

2 hours ago, Ragnarok said:

chinga tu madre

• Fuck You 1