CR Pittsburgh Synagogue Shooting

GSU&UT

13 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

It's amazing that you guys think it is controversial to have a border.  Let's greet them with flowers, cookies, room and board, and welfare checks. I'm sure if we do that, this will be the last caravan.  Nobody wants to shoot "brown people".   If you want to change the laws so that we have an open border, elect a President and Congress who will do so. You sure didn't do it last time you had complete control.  In fact Obama said this:

“We are a generous and welcoming people here in the United States,” Obama says in the 31-second clip. “But those who enter the country illegally and those who employ them disrespect the rule of law and they are showing disregard for those who are following the law. We simply cannot allow people to pour into the United States undetected, undocumented, unchecked, and circumventing the line of people who are waiting patiently, diligently and lawfully to become immigrants into this country.”

You're fucking stupid

• Like 5

13 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

It's amazing that you guys think it is controversial to have a border.  Let's greet them with flowers, cookies, room and board, and welfare checks. I'm sure if we do that, this will be the last caravan.  Nobody wants to shoot "brown people".   If you want to change the laws so that we have an open border, elect a President and Congress who will do so. You sure didn't do it last time you had complete control.  In fact Obama said this:

“We are a generous and welcoming people here in the United States,” Obama says in the 31-second clip. “But those who enter the country illegally and those who employ them disrespect the rule of law and they are showing disregard for those who are following the law. We simply cannot allow people to pour into the United States undetected, undocumented, unchecked, and circumventing the line of people who are waiting patiently, diligently and lawfully to become immigrants into this country.”

No one on this board has advocated an "open border," you stupid motherfucker.

• Like 8

No one on this board has advocated an "open border," you stupid motherfucker.

It’s the only argument they have. Every measure they take, every piece of violent rhetoric, well, it’s all okay, because the ONLY POSSIBLE ALTERNATIVE is “open borders!”

Fucking false dichotomy logical fallacy mouthbreathing morons who see nothing wrong with putting the other LITERALLY in the crosshairs. Evil. Pure evil. If you ever wonder how a democratic society casually shuffles into violence against demonized minority populations, wonder no more - you’re getting to watch it unfold in real-time.
  • Like 4

2 hours ago, Ragnarok said:

exactly.  Trump's vocal support of  Israel and moving our embassy to Jerusalem are doing nothing but fanning the flames of right wing jew hatred.

No, but the anti-Semitic canards that he's so 

Fuck Trump and fuck anyone in this thread pathetically attempting to defend the right with weak protestations of “Don’t use one nut actions to paint everyone on the right as the same.”

You have forever lost the right to use that defense after continually failing to call out Trump and the other hate mongers on your side.

Your silence is now complicity as far as I’m concerned. It’s no longer just stupid white peoples harassing brown people at Starbucks.

Now that fucking bombs and bloodshed are involved and you’re STILL being all mealymouthed and not shouting down the racist assholes??

FUCK YOU! You’re a racist asshole as far as I’m concerned now too.

Elections have consequences. But so does a failure to take a stand.

• Like 9

2 minutes ago, Bama Chick said:

Your silence is now complicity as far as I’m concerned. It’s no longer just stupid white peoples harassing brown people at Starbucks.

It hasn't been for awhile.  It's like everything goes down the memory hole after a few days.  But it hasn't been that long since NeoNazis killed Heather Heyer and an Annapolis newsroom was shot up.  

27 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

I’m out of rep today. Will someone neg this fuckstick for me since literally nobody has advocated for open borders? Thx in advance. 

• Like 1

We are not for open borders. We just don't think the U.S. should do anything to stop the caravan of thousands of people from coming in to the U.S. And anyone who suggests otherwise is a racist who hates brown people and jews.

We are totally against demonizing people, you fucking stupid racist motherfucking asshole.

No wonder the democrat party is bleeding union voters.  I am so going to enjoy the results of the midterms knowing it's idiots like you all who alienated middle America enough to cost you the elections.

Please neg me off this board so I am never tempted to talk to you sorry stupid shits again. You aren't worth it.

• Fuck You 25

1 minute ago, Ragnarok said:

We are not for open borders. We just don't think the U.S. should do anything to stop the caravan of thousands of people from coming in to the U.S. And anyone who suggests otherwise is a racist who hates brown people and jews.

We are totally against demonizing people, you fucking stupid racist motherfucking asshole.

No wonder the democrat party is bleeding union voters.  I am so going to enjoy the results of the midterms knowing it's idiots like you all who alienated middle America enough to cost you the elections.

Please neg me off this board so I am never tempted to talk to you sorry stupid shits again. You aren't worth it.

Aw, window licker got his feewings hurt. 

And BTW, the Dems are probably going to win the house.

5 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

Soyboy alert!

So which midwestern union state are you pretending to live in? Just wanna see how much you’re gonna enjoy the midterms. 

• Haha 1

28 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

They are coming to claim asylum through legal means. They will be reviewed and processed on an individual basis. Many will be rejected. What exactly do you want to do to stop them?  Close all ports of entry?  You are racist, man. Just own it.  There is really no other reason to hate on this group of people.  They aren't going to enter illegally. You could build a wall or a dome, and they will walk right up, knock on the door, and ask for asylum. 

We are not for open borders. We just don't think the U.S. should do anything to stop the caravan of thousands of people from coming in to the U.S.

Really? You’re a fucking liar. Who is taking the position that we should do “nothing” to stop any of these folks from entering the U.S.? Or are you too fucking stupid to realize that we have multiple mechanisms to do so already, and I expect that they will be appropriately utilized? The process is not “open the bridge, come on through, have fun!”

You rely on the lies of a straw man and false dichotomy to support your unsupportable position.

One that DOES demonize Jews, and browns, on widely-disseminated media.

Heeding a call to protect this nation from its brown enemies, and those who would provide any aid to such evil brown people, a man shot up A FUCKING HOUSE OF WORSHIP. He did EXACTLY what the movement has been begging people to do - “PROTECT US FROM THE INVADERS!”, including actual calls to arms.

This blood is absolutely on your hands. And your lies don’t wash it off. They only make the stain set for eternity. I believe in the same God that today’s dead believed in. And I believe that you will one day answer to that God. It will not be a good day for you.

• Like 3

38 minutes ago, JimmyJames said:

I’m out of rep today. Will someone neg this fuckstick for me since literally nobody has advocated for open borders? Thx in advance. 

I got you, fam. 

35 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

You too. 

43 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

You have been whining that this board is a liberal circle jerk for months and have used the phrase “open borders” constantly, which nobody on this board wants or argues for yet you constantly claim the board wants. If you weren’t a troll you wouldn’t be here, yet here you are anyway. You’re just a troll.

No, we're a nation under attack. A vocal minority has waged war on American values and it's up to the people to fight back

So far, one side is doing the vast majority of the fighting and killing.

And if we intend to fight back, using legal means, we need to understand that we do so with one hand tied behind our backs. So that means we need to fight as hard as we can with our free, and legal, hand.

48 minutes ago, retread said:

In Bowers' defense, the Jews are pretty crafty. It would be just like them to pay to insert the very Muslims who want to kill them into a caravan that would take those Muslims to the place where they could kill Jews.

Edited by Horn Under a Bad Sign
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, Bama Chick said:

Shooter posted a bunch of stuff about this group-

Yes.  HIAS organized a National Refugee Shabbat last weekend, in which synagogues across the country, including the one I  belong to, held events regarding refugees to the U.S.    He apparently targeted people/organizations affiliated with HIAS and last week's events, although honestly, I don't have it in me to look through his social media accounts.

1 hour ago, Ragnarok said:

We haven't alienated middle America enough tbh.

6 hours ago, Captainant said:

You're right. Especially with how the shooter was so mad about the migrant caravan and was SURE its the jews fault. Whos been beating the "caravan is full of rapists and terrorists" drum again? Yeah you're right, trump has zero culpabuluty in all this

Fuck the caravan and those organizing it. That has NOTHING to do with this rampage.  This is an awful tragedy by a deranged anti-Semite. We Republicans love Jews and there hasn’t been a better President for Israel than Trump.

• Fuck You 2