CR Pittsburgh Synagogue Shooting

GSU&UT

5 hours ago, Brisketexan said:

You fucks are circulating posts on FB about “protecting America” form immigrants by showing up at the border, armed and ready to shoot brown people.

When you relentlessly characterize an “other” as an enemy representing mortal danger - Which Fox and every other right wing outlet has done relentlessly for months/years now - you don’t get to wash your hands of this. You don’t. This shit doesn’t wash off.

You’re either a part of it, or you work against it. That’s where we are. Own it. You can’t run away from it.

Right we should welcome 5,000 invaders waving the flag of Honduras and burning our flag. Fuck the caravan. I would volunteer to disperse it. Give me a fire hose, dogs and a rifle with rubber bullets.

• Like 1
  • Fuck You 11

15 minutes ago, Iconoclast Texan said:

Fuck the caravan and those organizing it. That has NOTHING to do with this rampage.  This is an awful tragedy by a deranged anti-Semite. We Republicans love Jews and there hasn’t been a better President for Israel than Trump.

You love jews, but you hate brown people from Central America.   

Got it. 

7 minutes ago, Iconoclast Texan said:

Right we should welcome 5,000 invaders waving the flag of Honduras and burning our flag. Fuck the caravan. I would volunteer to disperse it. Give me a fire hose, dogs and a rifle with rubber bullets.

no meth?

8 minutes ago, Iconoclast Texan said:

You would volunteer? Why haven’t you?

Edited by softlynow

7 hours ago, M12BH said:

Oh, I know what comes next.  I know very well.  Not to go all Brisket here, and I certainly haven't been vocal about it on this site, but I have called every fucking step of the deterioration of this country since that asshole got elected.  The only thing that surprises me is how fast it's all happening.  I've promised my husband to wait until after the midterms before having my next meltdown but I'm not hopeful.

And oh yeah, this synagogue in Pittsburgh is my SIL's home congregation and I am dreading like hell having to call her.  Chances she knows the victims hover right around 100%.

You are getting some prayers along with the congregants. 

5 hours ago, Ragnarok said:

It's amazing that you guys think it is controversial to have a border.  Let's greet them with flowers, cookies, room and board, and welfare checks. I'm sure if we do that, this will be the last caravan.  Nobody wants to shoot "brown people".   If you want to change the laws so that we have an open border, elect a President and Congress who will do so. You sure didn't do it last time you had complete control.  In fact Obama said this:

“We are a generous and welcoming people here in the United States,” Obama says in the 31-second clip. “But those who enter the country illegally and those who employ them disrespect the rule of law and they are showing disregard for those who are following the law. We simply cannot allow people to pour into the United States undetected, undocumented, unchecked, and circumventing the line of people who are waiting patiently, diligently and lawfully to become immigrants into this country.”

Get the fuck out. Leave. Begone foul troll

5 hours ago, Ragnarok said:

We are not for open borders. We just don't think the U.S. should do anything to stop the caravan of thousands of people from coming in to the U.S. And anyone who suggests otherwise is a racist who hates brown people and jews.

We are totally against demonizing people, you fucking stupid racist motherfucking asshole.

No wonder the democrat party is bleeding union voters.  I am so going to enjoy the results of the midterms knowing it's idiots like you all who alienated middle America enough to cost you the elections.

Please neg me off this board so I am never tempted to talk to you sorry stupid shits again. You aren't worth it.

Glad to oblige. 

5 hours ago, M12BH said:

Fuck the NRA.  And fuck the president, both with the rusty end of an AR whatever.  Because, I guaranfuckingtee you the synagogue did already have security.  Probably armed.  Now what? What's your fallback, fuckers?  SWAT teams at all religious services? So the security can be more armed than the attackers?  All because a bunch of spineless, cowardly, limp-dicked pussies, need so badly to have ALL their pew-pew toys to play with that they'd rather tolerate wholesale slaughter on a regular basis than make it more difficult to procure those kinds of weapons.  I wish I had the opportunity to point and laugh at the crotch of every one of these fucking NRA apologists.  They hide behind the second amendment (when it's convenient, of course, but not for the coloreds in Chicago, the president says let's stop and frisk them and let the police take the guns from anyone who isn't supposed to have them!) while they stomp right the fuck all over any amendments they find distasteful.

This guy shot up a bris for God's sake.  A ritual celebration of an 8-day old Jewish baby's birth. Is your safety and security from whatever it is you think is such an imminent threat to your existence worth the sacrifice those families made today?  If so then you rank right up there with the biggest sniveling yellowbellies I've ever encountered. "I've got mine, fuck you" indeed.  In this case it's "I've got my weapons, fuck you if your baby gets killed.  Not my fault you don't go everywhere armed to the teeth to stop the bad guys with guns."

That is an epic rant and jam packed with truth.

4 hours ago, JimmyJames said:

You have been whining that this board is a liberal circle jerk for months and have used the phrase “open borders” constantly, which nobody on this board wants or argues for yet you constantly claim the board wants. If you weren’t a troll you wouldn’t be here, yet here you are anyway. You’re just a troll.

Damn right

I have been running all day. I didn't see any of this until about an hour ago. I was waiting for the woman to figure out what she wanted at the store and clicked on Twitterville to see what was up. First thing in the feed. I don't remember exactly what expletives I said. Goddamn sorry sonsabitches,  Hate filled rant on the road in Houston. Guy goes in to Kroger to shoot some black people because the church was locked and now this. 

Fuck all the apologists. Own your goddamn racism. Fuck all your strawman arguments. Right after the news of the shooting there is an ad against Beto. "Open Borders! MS-13! He wants to abolish ICE!" Your trade in hate and racism has come home to roost. Very fine people my ass. I hope the Republican party goes down in  this election so hard they will have to look hard for somebody to own the name.  

own it you goddamn raging assholes. Because we are damn sure going to pin it on you. 

• Like 3

29 minutes ago, Iconoclast Texan said:

Fuck the caravan and those organizing it. That has NOTHING to do with this rampage.  This is an awful tragedy by a deranged anti-Semite. We Republicans love Jews and there hasn’t been a better President for Israel than Trump.

You know Jews and Israel are not the same thing, right?  

The Christian right supports Israel because it's needed for the rapture, they couldn't care less about the Jews themselves.  

(Sorry Lurch...I'm like a moth to the flame with trolls)

Edited by DixonHur
Apologies to Lurch

Are you fucking insane? Fire hoses, dogs and rubber bullets?

The Seminole Tribe of Florida has issued a statement that the MAGAbomber is not a member of their tribe and they have no records of him having any affiliation with any of their entities.

His identification as such was completely fabricated and in his head.

So, no, yesterday was not “Native American”.

And the shooter today was motivated because Trump wasn’t anti-Jew enough and his breaking point was the caravan.

Now, which person and political party has been fear mongering and screaming hateful rhetoric about the caravan at the expense of all other issues lately?

Hmm, who could that be?

If you are seriously still trying to claim that Trump and the Republican Party don’t have serious culpability for both the MAGAbomber and the synagogue shooter, please identify yourself.

I prefer to block people with aggy level IQs and the decency of a polecat.

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, Iconoclast Texan said:

Baldfaced lies. 

Nope. Not a member.

”There’s no record of him being a member of the Tribe,” a spokesperson for the tribe said in a statement to Politico. “He’s not a member of the Seminole Tribe, has never been a member of the Seminole Tribe”

He claimed to be a member of the Seminole Tribe.

4 minutes ago, Rip76 said:

Ok

didn't you just ask on this thread (perhaps another?) if anyone else besides the shit head shooter was saying the jews were behind the caravan? and now multiple posts proving fox news, repubs are saying just that and your response is "ok"? do you have a more substantive response to being shown there are shitheads across the right wing spectrum?

• Fuck You 1

13 minutes ago, tjhooker said:

How about this.  Let's just hate the people that do these things and maybe not so much their race?  

I dont hate white people when they're terrorists.  I dont hate middle easterners when they're terrorists.  I dont hate native Americans when they're terrorists.  I dont hate black people or Asians when they're terrorists.  It's much easier to go through life that way.

If only your boy Trump believed this. 

1 hour ago, Biff Tannen said:

Are there any Republicans in Congress that are not complete pieces of human shit at this point?

Are there any people who self identify as Republicans or vote for Republicans for any office at any level who are not complete pieces of human shit at this point? 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Iconoclast Texan said:

This person has posted that the Bible and AAs Big Book are the two most important and influential books he has ever read in his life.  

Sounds like he wasn’t paying much attention while he was reading.  

19 minutes ago, tjhooker said:

I will vote R.  Many times there is no L candidate. I still view R as less bad than D.

I assume you live in Texas so yes many R's.  I live in Ohio many here too.  As I said they bother me less than Ds.

John Kasich: Trump is 'incapable of being a unifier' or taking responsibility for his rhetoric

Ohio R

Donald Trump bears some responsibility for divisions among Americans and is “incapable of being a unifier,” Ohio Gov. John Kasich said in national TV interviews this week.

Kasich lost to Trump in the 2016 GOP primary and has since been an outspoken Republican critic of the president. Kasich’s comments came after several suspicious packages containing bombs were sent to Hillary Clinton, former attorney general Eric Holder and other Democratic leaders.

MSNBC host Brian Williams asked Kasich on Wednesday night if Trump bears some responsibility for the tone that allowed such attacks to take place.

Kasich said Clinton and Holder have made divisive comments, but the president has “the biggest megaphone.”

“Everybody needs to knock it off but obviously the guy with the biggest megaphone is the one who really has to be careful,” Kasich said.

Kasich appeared on CNN on Thursday morning. Kasich said he had hoped Trump would be able to unite the country, but that has not come to be.

“He’s not capable of being a unifier,” Kasich said. “In fact, I’ve become convinced he doesn’t know how to accept personal responsibility and always finds somebody else to blame.”

Kasich had praised Trump on Wednesday night for his “conciliatory tone” during pre-rally interview but on Thursday morning said he was disappointed the president later attacked the media. 

“We now have a heightened sense of threats and panic and the caravan’s coming and they’re going to be in your house and you rev people up and what happens? Somebody out there who’s unstable does something crazy and I think that’s what we’re seeing here,” Kasich said.

Edited by TDunk
Added text

1 hour ago, Iconoclast Texan said:

You're a morally bankrupt piece of shit.  All you've done is replace doing meth and fucking strange dudes with hating outsiders as the thing you're using to fill some gaping void in your soul.  

• Like 2

This is a lie. The shooter said this was because of the congregation’s support for refugees in the caravan. You are a lying sack of shit and are a pustule on this planet.

Actually, thanks for this. Anytime folks say that MAGidiots aren’t evil, I’ll just cite this.

And for the idiots who think that our negative response here is about race - I don’t care if the shooter is white. I care that he’s a MAGidiot responding to the anti-brown and anti-Semitic dog whistles being blown - literally right now, on Fox - by the alt-right crowd.

There is a war being waged against the “other.” The bombs are being sent. The bodies are stacking up. There’s no way this ends well. And do the MAGidiots slow their roll? Nope. They are punching the gas.

It’s a matter of time before a taqueria or someplace similar gets shot up or blown up. We have bombs being sent, mosques burned down, Nazis running down pedestrians, synagogues being shot up....this is on you, you evil fucks. You stoked the fire, you own this. You are going to go down as some of the most contemptible people in American history. And you fucking know it, you’re just too cowardly to admit you are wrong. Evil coward. How fucking pathetic.
  • Like 8

Move those goalposts.

It mattered when you thought he was Native American.

And I notice you left out the Italian.

Ya know - the white part.

Don’t be disingenuous.

I’m sure it’s mattered to you when a Muslim bombed people.

Or a Mexican killed a college girl in Iowa.

Or a black man shot another black man.

Don’t hide behind “race doesn’t matter” when republicans have have been blowing that dog whistle for decades.

It sucks when it’s blowing your theme song, huh?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, tjhooker said:

It only mattered because everyone was clambering when they thought he was white.  I pointed out it is very weird what is going on in the CR.  Saw it twice in 2 days.  Just say it.  You hate white people and are a racist.  

IT’s brown and he’s a complete piece of shit. The hatred isn’t for the fact that you trumpers are white, it’s for the fact that you’re sadistic pieces of shit.

I figured you were white.  You're the typical liberal who hates white people and feels all this guilt.  Own it.  Its you.

Yeah, I mean, what kind of sociopath would feel guilt for a movement that just, in the past week, inspired a man to attack a black church (went to a secondary target), sent over a dozen mail bombs to political enemies, and just shot up a synagogue because Jews support brown refugees? Nope, nobody should feel any guilt for being associated with the movement stoking the fires that led to those burns.

My son is with his Jewish friend right now. They have targets on their backs right now. 8 of them died today. My son has the wrong last name. It’s a matter of time before someone sends .223 rounds flying at people like us.

The war has started. You just don’t care because you’re standing on the side doing the shooting.

Which makes you an evil fuck who is a cancer on this planet.

I wish you the same fate as the victims of your complicity have suffered. Wait, check that. I don’t wish that for you. I wish it for your family. I wish for you to feel the last of their life ebb, as the blood pours from their wounds. You are fine excusing a movement that spurs such a scene. We’ll see if you’re fine with it when it’s your family bleeding out on the floor.

You start a fire like this, you WILL get burned. We all will. Welcome to hell. You’ve helped create it, now enjoy.

• Fuck You 6