The games are rigged.

Zavala

In case you haven't noticed. These shitheads aren't just incompetent they are rigging the games. That offsides call on the "trick play" entire team false start was the last straw.

It's a joke to them, the defensive holding call on a run play at the beginning, it's just a joke. These refs are all on horse steriods too. Disgusting.

Rig 12 conference full of rape and abuse cover ups, combined with the rigged games, ain't worth another dime or watching another Disney commercial.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Fuck You 24

5 minutes ago, Zavala said:

In case you haven't noticed. These shitheads aren't just incompetent they are rigging the games. That offsides call on the "trick play" entire team false start was the last straw.

It's a joke to them, the defensive holding call on a run play at the beginning, it's just a joke. These refs are all on horse steriods too. Disgusting.

Rig 12 conference full of rape and abuse cover ups, combined with the rigged games, ain't worth another dime or watching another Disney commercial.

If you ask me, the ACC/B1G/SEC/XII/PAC, all need 1 centralized office of where official reffs are used, from former G5 schools, that should fix this mess...

050781a230b5ee0cbde98e509daddae7.jpg07c5795c9441711d9107fbe0ab284158.gifcd59d557ebcc984e1e934144a954cbc4.gifa3b71d0f3212950f109f9af4c709406e.jpgb14b56ab0fc33bd826a3d606601c24f5.jpg241de882a7d198e6c30261feb64b8032.gif
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Think back to any defensive holding on the D line, on a run play that you have ever seen. This game on OSU, and 2015 OSU/Texas game on Texas. 

Combined with the 2 min conferences on every single call it's pretty obvious. Happy home coming for Barry Sanders night!

• Like 1

i was at the 2015 osu game, and that shit might have been rigged. it's certainly the most logical explanation. this ain't that. while i do think we've been shafted on some big calls, and while i do question the referees hesitance to flag osu for anything, this sadly isn't atypical in this situation. in stillwater, at night, national tv; teams in our spot get screwed regularly, because most of these officials just aren't that good. 

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, Zavala said:

Do you know how I know you're a bitch?

Was that call terrible? Yep. But "OMG the game is rigged!" is aggy bullshit. Bad calls happen. Until we hit 2015 levels, STFU. You're embarrassing.

Delete thread, light OP on fire.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Goo Punch said:

i was at the 2015 osu game, and that shit might have been rigged. it's certainly the most logical explanation. this ain't that. while i do think we've been shafted on some big calls, and while i do question the referees hesitance to flag osu for anything, this sadly isn't atypical in this situation. in stillwater, at night, national tv; teams in our spot get screwed regularly, because most of these officials just aren't that good. 

Yeah I was also at that game, I didnt go to another game the following 2 years. 

Went to one this year, that's plenty for me for another few years. Not worth it as long as we are in this confrence exists.

Funny how posters who were gleefully mocking Kyler Murray to "take the loss, pussy," end up flaming refs when the team is behind.

Some tough calls tonight, and I love to hate on refs as much as anyone, but we got beat cuz we played like absolute dogshit for three quarters.

Take the loss, pussy. It works both ways.

• Like 1